• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nidoking VS Tyranitar

Nidoking VS Tyranitar

• Nidoking

Votes: 24 42.1%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 33 57.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Base stat Nidoking vs base stat Tyranitar, Nidoking wins 80% of the time with a 0HKO. Superpower + Rivalry + Speed advantage.

Also, Tyranitar got owned by a Togepi's Double Edge in the manga. Nidoking got owned by... Mewtwo. So, yeah. :|

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • Based on stats and whatnot, it's obviously Tyranitar. All you have to do is remember he's a psuedo-legendary, while Nidoking evolves from something on Route 2.

Taking out stats, I way prefer Nidoking. He's so cool, having a horn and being purple and stuff. Tyranitar... well, he's big. Besides, Poison-types are always cooler :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    In-game at base stats, Nidoking wins via Superpower. Nidoking has the movepool required to outdo a Tyranitar. Out of the game, Nidoking wins via Fissure (remember that Sandshrew's Fissure in ep 8?)
    Also, I don't think that "pseudo-legendary" is a valid argument. It isn't even a canon term used in the games...

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    I'll go with nidoking he has a larger move pool, super fang makes him an excellent wall breaker, sucker punch is priority so he can kill off opponents who are faster like say latias or gengar without them touching him first, not to mention when is the last time you saw a t-tar kill a celibi with one hit without setting up first

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Whoa LLLLLink, this thread hadn't got any posts for almost a whole year.
    Please don't revive threads after a month of inactivity, it's against the rules D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back