• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nightmane has come!!!

Nightmane

Ruler of Houndooms
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    Allow me to introduce myelf here.

I am Nightmane, the self-proclaimed Ruler of Houndooms. (Insert evil laugh here).

I am a very random person {you can't tell} and love to joke around a lot.
    I love Pokemon with all my life ever since Pokemon Crystal. I have owned basically all games except for Leafgreen, Pearl, and Black.

In addition to Pokemon, I am a huge fan of My Little Pony, which I just recently started liking. Believe me, it took some getting used to, being everybody kept teassing me about "that girly show." Yet, I love it and thats that.

I also love action animes, particulary Dragonball Z and Bleach. I also love Code Geass {forgive me for my spelling} and Naruto. Basically any anime with tons of action I love.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Spoiler:

^aaaaand welcome to PC! xD You're in for some Pokemon and MLP goodness. :D Yep, we have tons of stuff for you to discuss...whether it'd be Pokemon or MLP. In fact, we totally have a My Little Pony Fanclub right inside the Other Clubs section of the forums. :D We do have a few bronies here (including myself! xD)

What's your favorite Pony, may I ask? :3

You'll like it here, though! :3 Feel free to explore, maybe meet a few friends and best of all, have a great time! ^_^ You are more than welcome to PM me or Snivy if you have any questions & stuff, or leave a VM! We'd love to talk. :D See ya around!

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi there and welcome to the forums, Nightmane! You seem really fun and is very excited to be here, well actually we're much more excited to have you here and we do hope that you will going to have lots of fun here which I'm quite certain that you will. I mean all the fun is flowing within the community and all you have to do is get along with the melody and dance to the beat! :D

I've also been playing the games ever since I was a kid and the only games that I don't have basically are the spin offs and Pearl. You might definitely want to visit the Pokemon gaming boards like B/W, Fourth Generation Games, Advanced Generation Games, etc (here you can discuss everything about the games!). If you also follow the anime you could go to Pokemon Anime. All the Pokemon boards are a lot of fun though so you might want to check 'them out as well! :3

It seems I'm the only one here who really doesn't know about My Little Pony, lmao. But I've seen it though and it really doesn't matter whether the show's girlie or whatnot, what's important is that you're having fun and they're not which is why they are most likely teasing you, so just ignore them! I'm actually quite sad that I couldn't relate to the both of you being hardcore fans! But yeah, as far as I know there's a My Pony Club under Other Clubs which I'm sure that you will be pretty interested to join to! o/

If you need some help, don't hesitate to PM me or Megan 'kay? Don't be shy we don't bite and we are really willing to help you out. If you want to talk by the way, just leave a message on my profile and I'll get to it as soon as I can!

Make sure to gives the rules as well. Have fun and see you! ♥

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Allow me to introduce myelf here.

I am Nightmane, the self-proclaimed Ruler of Houndooms. (Insert evil laugh here).

I am a very random person {you can't tell} and love to joke around a lot.
    I love Pokemon with all my life ever since Pokemon Crystal. I have owned basically all games except for Leafgreen, Pearl, and Black.

In addition to Pokemon, I am a huge fan of My Little Pony, which I just recently started liking. Believe me, it took some getting used to, being everybody kept teassing me about "that girly show." Yet, I love it and thats that.

I also love action animes, particulary Dragonball Z and Bleach. I also love Code Geass {forgive me for my spelling} and Naruto. Basically any anime with tons of action I love.

Welcome to the forums! I guess you like Pokémon and a lot of other things, huh? I think you're set for the forums, then! There are a lot of forums that will be of interest to you, so you should check them all out. Just saying! Seems like your interests encompass a lot of things.

I hope to see you again!

Years
    Hi there and welcome! The self-proclaimed Ruler of Houndooms....ummmm i think i should be scared but im not entirley sure :P Glad to see you enjoy Pokemon so much and glad to see you enjoy a lot of other things aswell. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself and hope to see you around! :)

Back