• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nigma´s Revival: Reintegration Project (PRIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Oh well nine

IC:

My pokegear started to ring very loudly. Cain picked it up and started to listen. "Cain where are you?". It was head of the regeneration project. The one who wanted to get trainers to find streetghosts.

"Currently I am trying to get a streetghost to a pokemon center. Call me back." But the head stated "No time there has been a problem. There has been a streetghost that has attacked a human. Most of our trainers have been taken out by that one pokemon." Cain was horrified one pokemon that could stop most of the trainers I knew. "Okay im on my way". Cain looked at the people that were trying to get the Typhlosion to the pokemon center. "Well i have to go. There is a crisis so I need to be there." So Cain ran in the direction the Head said where the pokemon was.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    I was still trying to take the streetghost to the Pokemon center when I heard a commotion down the street. "What the heck?" I saw a pokemon and his trainer fly through the air like rockets when I got to the crowd. "Pidg-pidgeoooo!" I heard over the crowd. It sounded like a Pidgeot and I was wondering why it was here. "Move! Excuse me! I'm trying to get through!" I said as I moved through the crowd. When I got to the front I saw why there was a Pidgeot here and why there was a commotion. I saw weird marks on it and bruises and scars and red marks showing that it has been abused. "A streetghost..." The poocheyena bit harder into my arm and the blood came out a little faster. "Alright , never thought I would battle here... Let's go , Dragonite!" Ithrew the pokeball with my free arm and the dragon pokemon popped out. "Dragonite , let's beat this streetghost with a hidden power electric!" The Dragonite glowed white and shot out a yellow beam at the Pidgeot streetghost. I had to help the streetghosts , and there was no time to lose. Then , all of a sudden , the streetghost shot out a hyper beam at Dragonite. "Dragonite , launch your Hyper Beam back at it!"

"Dragoooo!" The dragon launched an orange beam at the other Hyper Beam. When the beams hit eachother it caused a shockwave that almost sent the poocheyena flying off my arm. "Dragonite , Dragon rage!" The dragon type pokemon launched a flaming red blast at Pidgeot and hit the right wing of the pidgeot. "Alright , now aerial ace!" The Dragonite flew and sped towards the grounded Pidgeot. Then the Pidgeot came up and , with a blur , Dragonite was on the ground , holding its head in pain. "What is it Dragonite!?" I yelled to it with concern. I looked at the bird pokemon and saw its beak spinning. "It...it used Drill peck?" I looked a Dragonite's head and saw a red mark where the attack hit. The pidgeot must've been pretty fast to launch an attack before getting hit by Aerial Ace. "Dragonite return. You deserve a good rest. Go , Steelix!!!" The Iron Snake pokemon popped out and gave a huge roar that could be heard all over the city. "Steelix , let's ownz this Pidgeot!"

Heh

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    Sparks, still sitting on Cain's shoulder, was forced to hold on tight as the trainer rushed away.
    "Hey, what do you think you're doing?" He glared at Cain, angry at the sudden change. "Weren't you helping that Typhlosion?!"

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    The pikachu glared at me and I heared it ask where I was going. I replyed very simply. "Look i have a duty. The people here have this under control". I set the pikachu down. Then I ran all the way to where my pokenav said. Then I saw it. A pigeott that was attacking people. Then someone took a pokeball and unleashed a steelex. Cain quickly yelled out "NO NOT THAT". I learned from the trainer hall that Streetghosts can learn very different moves when they become rabid. All of the sudden the pigeott attacked the Steelex with rabid speed. "Thats it time to tame this thing." I unleashed Alakazam. Immediatly the Pigeott changed targets and ran towards me. "Alakazam use Psychic and hold this pokemon." Alakazam used Psychic and immediatly held the pokemon insted of attacking it. The pokemon was powerless to an assault by Alakazam. "Now lets see how tough you are now". Immediatly I reached into my bag and took an Ultraball out. "Say goodbye to your freedom". The Ultraball hit the Pigeott and it sucked it straight into the Ultraball. The ball wobbled and stopped. I had caught another streetghost.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    "Hey!" Sparks ran after Cain and watched as the trainer caught the streetghost. "He's good," the pikachu said to himself, "I wonder..."
    Sparks walked up to Cain again, smiling devishly. He jumped up and managed to snag one of Cain's empty pokeballs. He pushed the button and was sucked inside.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Haha this thing was mine finnaly. But just then in a split second the pikachu before just jumped on my bag. All of the sudden it just took one of my pokeballs and sucked itself inside. "Oh no dang". It was the pikachu wanted a master badly and it seemed it saw me win the battle. So it decided I was worthy

The sky started to become very dark. Then it started to rain. "Aw damn." I went over to the abandoned store from before and released the pikachu. I wanted to know what it was doing

I took the pokeball and released this pikachu. When it came out in a flash of white light I went to my pokegear. "Okay some random streetghost jumped into my pokeball for no reason. What do I do with it?" The head then stated. "What do you mean what you do with it?". This entire project is to help streetghosts and you just got a streetghost that wants you." I turned off the pokegear and went over to the Pikachu. "Well what is your name?"

Last edited:

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    CK slowly came to and opened her groggy eyes to find herself being carried by someone. She wanted to break free of the person's grip, but was shaking so much from what had just happened she couldn't do anything. She had always been street-wise and knew to never allow herself to be distracted while crossing the road. But she had never been in a situation where she was surrounded by three trainers and just panicked. She didn't recognise the trainers around her and didn't know what they wanted. Right now, she just wanted to be alone, but she couldn't help but think of the first trainer that she met, with the Spheal and Feraligatr. There was something about him that seemed familiar, and was beginning to regret running away from him before getting a real good look at him. She then felt she couldn't think anymore and once again slipped out of consciousness.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    Sparks looked up at Cain, smiling. "My name is Sparks. What's yours?" He continued looking at his new trainer, wondering if he had truly made the correct choice.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    "Im Cain." This Pikachu it seemed was having second thoughts about his choice. "Well what do you want to do now?" Then Cain remembered about the Pikachu's friend the Typhlosion. "Okay lets go help the Typhlosion".

I saw that the group with the Typhlosion was going nowhere. "Hang on I have an idea". I took a pokeball out and out popped the Pigeott. "Okay if you trust me I hope you can take me to the poke center". I took the Typhlosion and Sparks and climbed on the back of the Pigeott. Then the pigeott kicked off the ground.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    Sparks simply shut his eyes as Pidgeot took off. 'Maybe I didn't make a mistake,' he thought, 'Maybe this guy's the right one.' He opened his eyes, smiled, and looked at Cain.

'Yeah, he is.'

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    "Okay GO NOW!". The Pigeott kicked off the ground. Cain was still pretty warery about flying on pokemon back. The swirling city suberbs shawn before Cain. He saw where the city ended and where it started. Then finnaly he saw the pokemon center. A giant pokeball in the middle of sky scrapers. "Drop down right there Pigeott". The Pigeott touched down near the pokemon center. "Sparks, wait here with Pigeott. Im going inside." Then Cain went inside the enourmous pokemon center

At the desk Cain stated "I have an injured Typhlosion here."

Years
    Hope this RP is still alive, sounds interesting. :)

--

Name: Kade

Class: Streetghost

Species: Sandshrew

Description/Picture: Kade has that innocent look. The one where you looked towards him, and you know at that second whether he's done something or not; the one that Kade himself wishes he never had. His underbelly is stained with dirt most of the times, showing either some type of escape or battle (though with recent events, it seemed more likely the first). One of his eyes always looks like it has a tear ready to fall, but that isn't the case. It's more of an emotional scar, memory, of a past he can't put together.

Personality: Kade is usually the one to jump forward and be ready for anything. When he used to have a trainer, his trainer had taught him how to always go forward for anything that needed to be achieved. It was the line that his trainer would say that had shaped his personality to be that of a "ready for battle" kind. Without a trainer, he forgot the line, and his brain refuses to remember it, leaving him stranded and hopeless. His personality had gone from that of the "tough opponent" to that of the "scared opponent," and that was something uncommon for his kind. If he had been born straight from a wild family of Sandshrew, then he probably wouldn't have this personality, but that isn't the case. He was born in the hands of a human, and raised through human ways. Now he was lost.

Items: None. Zero. Nada. Broke.

History: From all that Kade can remember, he was born into a world that was already losing interest in all that was Pokemon. The only comfort he had was from his trainer, who had taught him a lot of things. As time passed, battles became less frequent, and Kade became less active in battling skills. His trainer was lucky enough to find at least one trainer once every two weeks. And it had slowly been decreasing. Then, on the night of one battle, everything changed. Kade was supposed to fight a Kadabra in-doors. It was pouring rain and hail outside. As he and his trainer waited in the in-door arena, his trainer told him to get ready for the battle. Kade stood at the center of the arena, right on top of the Pokeball, and waited. This battle was supposed to be the last battle as a Sandshrew. With enough experience, Kade was supposed to evolve right after that battle, or even better, during the battle. But that wasn't the case. A short while passed, and Kade sensed his trainer coming from behind him, most likely to say that the opponent had decided not to battle. But instead, when Kade sensed his trainer standing right behind him, all that happened was a blackout. When Kade woke, he was out in the rain, water coming down and hail falling, hurting him. He was left with nothing, and that's all he ever had; nothing. It is now a year later, and he has not evolved yet due to no battling activity. Just him trying to survive the new world.

Of course, this didn't leave him totally useless. When he had to, he would act mean as heck. That wouldn't help much due to the fact that he's no longer wanted, nor wishes to do anything with fighting. And with no fighting, he has forgotten how to attack, his only defensive act being a mean sounding growl.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    OOC: Well, I should post anyway.

IC: "Okay." Sparks watched his new trainer enter the Pokemon Center. He sat on Pidgeot's back, worrying about the Typhlosion. "Don't be long."

Years
    OOC: I PMed Nigma, and this was the response.

I had never time joining my own rp, so i have posted in the rules that it is a free rp. You can join and leave whenever you want, ok? If you make your next post on the thread, you can tell the poeple that i will join soon. ;-)

~Nigma~

So, now I guess I'll post. >_>

--

I can't honestly say that I like the way my life's turned out. I loved where it was going; where it stopped is a nightmare, and still is. I have nowhere to go and don't know where to go myself. I'm just stuck. That's all I am around here, and that's probably how I'll always be. I don't like being stuck; not being acknowledged, and even when being acknowledged, being afraid of what would happen afterwards.

But, that's the story of my new life. This is my life, and this is how it'll always be. Me, a lonely Sandshrew, lost and confused in the streets. It wasn't something I can honestly say I was proud of.

I have forgotten how to do a lot of things. I've forgotten how to freaking attack. That's not helping me at all. The only reason I don't know is probably because I don't want to know. I just want it all to stop and go back to the way it was before; when I had a trainer. Even when I had a trainer, I noticed that this was happening around me. I never thought I'd be on the other end.

And now here I am. I continued walking, staying away where any humans could walk in front. I left that for the humans. I respected that much of the human kind because that was the way my trainer had taught me.

There was no one around the street, so I walked on all fours towards the center. At the center, I stood on two legs and took in the breeze. These were the only moments I could enjoy; when there were no humans around, and I could take in what would have been an amazing wild experience. I'd never know how it feels to truly be wild, but that was okay. I was alive, and that was a blessing. At least, that's what I've been told.

I moved away from the street and onto a less crowded area. Usually, where I was standing would be crowded with trainers; no wait, that's not what they're called anymore. They're humans, not trainers. I had to get used to that. Even a year later and I still wasn't used to it.

At that second, a Pidgeot landed right behind me, forcing me to jump and bolt for the wall. Once I was there, I turned and growled. There was no need to though; the Pokémon, like most humans, didn't acknowledge me. Instead, I watched what I believed was impossible in this world now.

A human jumped off the Pokémon; a Pikachu on his shoulder. The Pikachu jumped down and stayed with the Pidgeot, as I heard the human speak to the two. He was holding…wait, was that a Typhlosion? That thing was tiny!

This human took this Typhlosion, or whatever it was, towards what I had remembered being called a Pokémon Center. I was thinking something else of the matter, but I saw that this creature was hurt. I could tell with just my eyesight that had been cursed for having affection turn to it; but when those that had thought of it as affection found the real me, they instead would just turn away.

Whatever the matter, I knew one thing; the human was helping this Pokémon. I hadn't seen an act like that since…since I had a…since I had a trainer…

This was a rare sight to catch. I found myself keeping an eye on the trainer until he disappeared right into the Pokémon Center doors. I just put myself near the wall, not wanting to be spied. This was proven to be futile, considering the day light shone right on me. Well, the only thing I had to worry about was the Pikachu or Pidgeot deciding to attack me. If they did decide to do so, I could just run.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    The nurse gave Cain a weird look. Then she said

"Well this one has had a rough attack but she will be battle ready in no time."

Battle ready? This is a simple wild pokemon.

Cain hesitated but then said "Miss, if you can please give this Typhlosion to this adoption agency".

Then Cain took out a buisness card. He gave it to the nurse and said

"The reason being because this is not my pokemon, so i want another trainer to have her."

Cain then walked outside. He spotted Sparks and Pigeott. But something started to creep him out. Like the feeling of being watched.

Years
    The human returned out to the open, and back to what I believed were his Pokémon. If I was correct, then I'd say that this person was a trainer. But that couldn't possibly be…could it? Was it possible that there was still such a thing as a trainer? I remembered how hard it was to get battles with my old trainer, but…this was impossible. I just wouldn't believe it.

And to make matters worse, I was out in the open. If there was one thing I knew about trainers, it was that they liked to catch Pokémon. Okay, I could use a friend. I would love another trainer. But, how long has it been? How long will it take for this trainer to stop being a trainer, and then leave me? It's all coming down already; the world seems to not need Pokémon, and are leaving us alone. It won't be long for this trainer to leave me. I don't want false hope. It hurts too much.

Instead of staying there in sight, I turned and ran around the corner. But I didn't disappear. I stayed, and kept an eye on this human. This might be my only chance of seeing a trainer; I want to study one. I want to see how large his bond is; then I can decide whether or not he's going to stay with Pokémon. At the moment, I don't want someone. I'm too…I hate to admit it, but I'm too scared of what would happen. So I just watched.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Knowing this was just stress Cain went over to Pigeott and Sparks. Then he started asking Sparks

"How long has it been since you had a trainer? I studied streetghosts for a few months so I know that a few of them are abandoned for years on end."

Then he went to Pigeott

"I know you still probably dont trust me. I dont blame you I wouldnt. But you can still be my friend if you want."

Can swore he saw a glint of compassion in Pigeotts eyes. Just then Cain had an idea

"Pigeott can you return back to your ball?" When Pigeott nodded he returned the pokemon back to its ball. Then he turned to Sparks.

"Sparks im going to take a walk, you wanna come along?"

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting, will try to keep up.

IC:
    CK drowzily opened her eyes and found herself on a table with a woman looking down on her. She held a paw up to her head and felt a bandage around it. She slowly stood up in her bed, and lit the flames on her back. She jumped onto the floor and surrounded herself in a ball of fire, burning the bandage into nothing, and then ran out of the room and through the doors of the Pokemon Center.

She stopped and looked around, realizing that she was in a completely unfamiliar place. She felt alone and had no idea where she was, so she sat down as if waiting for something that looked vaguely familiar to just come along.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: CK finnaly shows her face

IC:
    Cain started to walk around the pokemon center with Sparks. Noticing that this pokemon center was in the more richer parts of town. Since this was where the regeneration project's main building was. This explained why the largest pokemon center in the city was in this part of town.

Just then while Cain walked around he let Sparks down. Then he heared something

What the?

Cain just saw the same Typhlosion he gave the nurse to. She was sitting down looking very scared.

Oh no, i forgot Streetghosts can get very scared. Thats why its very hard to befriend one

Cain started to walk towards the Typhlosion. Hoping it wouldnt do what Sparks did and just sit there peacefully.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back