• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nigma´s Revival: Reintegration Project (PRIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    Sparks took the machine back as the sandshrew ran past. "<Okay, CK. But if you do want to talk to Cain, just tell me, okay?>" As the small pokemon began to watch Cain, he felt something he had not experienced in a long time.

'Why does he remind me of my old trainer?' He looked away from CK when he thought this and then noticed the girl with the mightyena. "Someone new?" he asked to no one in particular.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Zuzou paid attention to the Pokémon which tried to pass her and just as always she had very fast reflexes. She jumped at the Sandshrew and grabbed it and lifted it to see him at his eyes. "A Sandshrew..." she said coldly. Raphael looked at the new Pokémon too. [What do you want with a Pokémon like that?] "It looks strong. It´s worthy to think about it..." [You mean, to make it stronger?] "Right... strength is one of the best things you can get..." she said with a warm voice. Now she spoke direct to the Sandshrew. "Do you want to get stronger my friend?" her voice had something enigmatic and excited, but she looked as always with hypnotic cold eyes.

Nobody could evade a vista like that. She put the Sandshrew to the ground again. "Think about it. Perhaps you miss something i can give you back... then you aren´t a lonely streetghost anymore. Think it over, and with some luck you have new friends who will take care of you...." she left the Sandshrew and Raphael followed her, paying the Sandshrew a last view. Zuzou past the Pikachu and this trainer with a soft smile on her face. "Fools..." she said silent. I will gather power, and with my Pokémon my might will grow...

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    The wierd trainer walked away with her Mightyena. Cain shuddered when he saw her. But then something came to him

Most trainers are part of the reintergration progect. But I have never seen her around the main building.

Sparks was still on Cain's sholder. He knew he had done enough for today.

"Hey Sparks you want to come to headquarters with me? I promise it will be fun."

Years
    I didn't expect this to happen; I was caught by someone, who picked me off the ground, and raised me to their eye level.

It was that trainer I was passing. I guess I hadn't preyed hard enough for anyone to hear me. Now she was looking me over; and I didn't want to struggle much, knowing what happened the last time I had struggled on someone's arms. Let's just say it didn't go well.

This trainer was speaking to me. Again, I wasn't very good at understanding the human language, but I was able to pick out a couple of words and translate them to my speak. Even when I did so though, I still didn't feel that I was any safer. Maybe I would have understood her better if I had paid more attention to her Mightyena when he had spoken. But I hadn't; so there I was, trying my best to interpret the trainer's words.

She released her grip on me, and I was back on the solid ground. Why I didn't run that second was a mystery to me. She made another comment, then left, leaving me alone. I caught a glance from her Mightyena just before they left, going towards the trainer I had been running from.

Well, at least she did not stare at my eye, I thought. From there, I continued on, alone. I passed the street corner, and just continued running. As I ran, I began to think more about the words the trainer had used, and put them together. It was when I finally reached my favorite spot in the park that I realized she had asked me if I wanted to train with her.

Was it a good idea to leave? I wasn't so sure.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Sparks was on his sholder and he was walking. Ck was in her pokeball since she must have been tired. Cain walked around a few street corners and made it to the park. Just then his pokenav started ringing

BRIIIINNNNGGGG BRRRRIIIIINNNGG

Cain picked it up quickly "Who is it?"

A voice replied to it "PRIP trainer 117 you have forgoten to report to headquarters."

Cain apologised quickly "Im sorry. I was too busy catching 3 more pokemon."

Then Cain hung up quickly. He knew that catching more pokemon would put him off the hook. Sparks looked curiously at his frustrated look.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    CK lay in the darkness of her PokeBall, asleep. She was sleeping quite peacefully, dreaming of a lake beside a mountain. CK had climbed the trunk of a tree, and was balancing on a sturdy limb, looking out over the entire clearing, surrounded by forest. She recognised this place better than the back of her own paw. Home.

CK closed her eyes and breathed in the fresh air, but then they shot open as she heard roars, which she interpreted as cries for help ad to run away. She saw her superiors, stampeding towards the nearby town where their guardian, Ho-Oh, used to roost. Some of them were carrying Cyndaquils in their jaws by the scruff of their necks. Others had Quilavas racing next to them, desperately trying to keep up. Some of the Typhlosion had both.

CK closed her eyes once again, then opened them and saw a hunter chasing after them with a Tyranitar, who was pounding the ground in futile attempts to slow the pack down. CK growled at the sight of such a heartless trainer, but then paused when she heard a rustling, then a scarping. When she turned around she saw a Quilava, perched on the same branch as her.

She blinked once again, and found herself lying on the ground, looking up at the hunter, holding a PokeBall in his hand. He threw the PokeBall towards CK, but never hit her. Out of the blue, a Quilava leapt out, crying for CK and tackling into the PokeBall. Bad move. The ball opened up and struck the Quilava with a red light, sucking him inside the PokeBall. It landed on the ground and wobbled a little, before locking, trapping the Quilava inside.

CK couldn't bear the dream anymore, but couldn't wake up. She blinked her eyes once more and found herself facing the biggest, strongest Typhlosion of the pack. He was the leader and what he said was carried out. He roared in anger at CK, and began chasing her. CK ran faster and faster, into the forest, out the forest, through the town and just kept running. She didn't want to stop, even though she knew the Typhlosion had stopped chasing her. She couldn't bear to live with the burden that she had brought upon herself. Her foolishness cost her her only friend.

CK blinked once more and found herself lying in the darkness. She sat up and thought about her dream. After she had remembered what she had done she let tears flow down her cheeks as she cried for her friend. She knew that when she returned home he wouldn't be there. CK cried and cried until she could cry no more, and once again fell asleep.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    CK started sturring in her ball. Cain released Ck and woke her up.

"I noticed you were having some sort of a nightmare in there. Come on this will keep you awake."

They had reached headquarters. It was a large skyscraper complete with windows on every floor.

"Here it is Lets go in"

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Zuzou walked along the streets of this big city. Her thoughts were by this Sandshrew. [What are you thinking about? This Pokémon? Do you want to do special training like with me?] Raphael asked. "Maybe i´ll do something like that. But now i have to wait until this Pokémon has made a decision and seeks me... Seeks me... For power..." [Are you sure of joining Team Rocket Zuzou?] "Are you criticism my decisions?" [I just want to get sure...] "It´s my final word. We are joining Team Rocket..." [The hell yes!] another voice said while popping out of his pokeball. Delorian stood there, aggressive as always. [Zuzou, have you a target or something like that? I feel like breaking some bones or something like that...] "Nope Delorian, we had have fun a while ago, but now we are going to our meeting point." [To get another mission or something like that?] "Yes. Nobody ever could imagine that a team Rocket base would be behind a pokecenter..." she laughed out loud, an evil touch in her voice included.

[Why are the clever ones always the mad ones...?] Raphael said to himself. Perhaps a bit to loud. "What did you say, Raphael? I didn´t understood." [Ah, it´s better you don´t know...] he laughed. It was just for his own health, not saying something like that when his trainer was laughing about the foolishness from other trainers. To issue her in such a moment would be like a gravepact...

Never, never he would say something wrong in her listening reach. "There we are!" she said. Behind the pokecenter there was a small entrance to another building. She entered it, meeting some of the Rocket members. She was a known one already and had her own Rocket ID. Rocket 4465 was a nice ID. She walked along the main hall into another big room. Here was the meeting and waiting lounge. Evil trainer, rocket members or corrupt people met her to join forces or get some detailed mission information.

Even some evil Pokémon or streetghosts where there, searching for the right trainer. But Zuzou didn´t had much interest in such creatures. She did want her mission, so she entered a small room on the left side. There was only a table with a phone and a chair. She sat down on the chair and immediately the phone rung. She got the call and listen carefully to the instructions. After a while she came out of the rocket base, an evil smile on her face.

Last edited:

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    CK felt the ball opne, up, dumping her outside by the feet of her trainer, and when Cain said he noticed she was having a bad dream she muttered <More like some mad reminiscence.> She knew Cain wouldn't hear her unless Sparks translated. Still, she followed her new trainer into a building that was apparently Cain's headquarters.

CK was about to follow Cain and Sparks in, when she felt the strange feeling again. It was as if someone she knew was watching her. She looked into an alleyway and saw a large shadowy creature move into the darkness where she could no longer see it. CK shook off the feeling and turned around.

She then noticed a building just behind the Pokemon Center. She hadn't noticed it before. A trainer was walking through the building with some Pokemon trailing behind her, but just the looks of them alone sent a cold shiver up CK's spine. She was tempted to quickly check these couple of things out, when she heard Cain call for her and obediently followed.

Years
    Night was growing; I could feel it just outside the dome. Still, I stood tall. I did what my trainer told me to do; wait. And I waited. He waited. We both waited.

Why tonight, of all nights? This was to be my night. Today, I was to be strong enough to evolve. Today, I was to impress my trainer to a large extent. We were to be happy together with this win; I could just imagine the days to come already.

I knew there weren't many trainers left in the world; but the few that were still trainers were very challenging. I loved the challenge, and I would eat the battle up greedily. I usually would win, and thus my trainer and myself would both be happy in the end.

By now, I had trailed off, away from my trainer, and to the center of the field of battle. That was where we were; a battle arena. And I stood at the center, imagining to myself how I was going to win; how I was to be happy today, right after the battle.

So I just did not see it coming when I stood there for the longest time, and then blacked out. I had heard the footsteps behind me, but I thought the footsteps were my trainer's. Were they? I wasn't so sure anymore. All that I am sure of was that I woke up outside, in the brutal rain. It would not have been so bad if it were not for the hair to compliment my pain.

I did what I could do; I ran for shelter. It was there that I spent the entire month looking for my trainer. I just never found him; he had disappeared. If he indeed did hurt me, then maybe it was best, but why did he do this? It could have been carried out some other way.

From then on, I was helpless. I became weak, and I did not know how to fight anymore. I had given that up when my trainer gave me up. I was alone for as long as I could remember.

And then, I felt as though an angel had just given me the answer.

This girl…I did not feel very comfortable with her, but…she was giving me another chance. Every time I had passed people in the streets, and they had noticed me, they did nothing; some even hurt me. One caused my right eye to look the way it did. I wouldn't have minded that, but the eye forced forgotten memories to come back. I just wanted to forget already.

I seriously thought that this angel would help me forget. So I followed her back to where she had first spoke to me.

She was not there. I felt that it was now too late; that maybe in the while that I was gone, she had decided against her decision. And maybe she had gone with her life again, just like many other humans would decide. How…cruel.

And then I found her, just outside the healing facility. I was ready. I hoped she saw me, across the street, waiting. She had waited for me; it was only right for me to do the same. This girl was my angel; and I felt happy again. Maybe I would never be alone again…maybe the change comes tonight.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2007
    Name: Minus
    Class: Pokemon
    Pokemon: Minun, Level 14
    Species: Pokemon
    Describtion/Picture: This Minun wants to try to help streetgoasts but gets nearly killed in the process, Its a Shiny Minun (Green instead of blue & brighter yellow) & this guy actually has a little black cloth for clothing & uses his skills often
    Personality:
    Items: Minus has his Black cloth, A few drops of a potion & The Little Tiny Circle part of a Master Ball he carrys for good luck.
    History: Minus WAS a streetgoast but then got revived by a trainer but then lost his trainer (the kluts droped the pokeball possibly) & was found by a streetgoast but then the SRTGST released him & Minus attacked, Minus is agresive but only towards a streetgoast, he's looking for his trainer but that might be a while...

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Zuzou gasped as she looked over to the other side of the street. [What´s wrong?] Raphael asked. "There it is. The sandshrew i saw earlier. It did follow me. Look at it, how it watches us..." [I don´t think it watches US, it watches YOU...] "Hmm... well then, back to your pokeballs!" In a bright light the two pokemon vanished. Zuzou crossed the street to get to the sandshrew. I didn´t expect that it looks like that... she thought while looking at the pokemon. It seemed that this pokemon was excited. It looked at Zuzou with big eyes. She came near to it and kneeled down to get a better look at it. "Well my friend. You seem to have decided..." she touched softly the sandshrew and stroke it. "If you come with me, we will have many battles and we won´t give up easily. If you join my team i will train you until you are strong enough, and it will be difficult." she paused a bit. Then looked again with her eyes into the sandshrews eyes. Then she unfurled her arms and welcomed the new team member. Soon we will be strong enough!"Do you have a name?

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Cain never liked the headquarters. The only reason he even came here was because his small one roomed apartment was here. But he only stayed in the apartment to sleep. During the day he was outside training his Scizor or Alakazam. Either that or taking a walk through a park.

Once Cain made it to his apartment he smelled a sweet lemon scent. He sprayed air freshener the night before so he was not surprised. His living room was just a velvet couch in front of a TV that usualy had Pokenews on it. His room was a small twinsized bed. Since his pokemon usualy didnt like his apartment he mainly kept them in pokeballs for the night. But this time Cain was not staying in his apartment for the entire night. Tonight he felt lucky.

Cain took off his hat. He set sparks down on the floor and took out the pokeball that contained CK. He released CK and went into his bedroom. He went into his closet and found his polyester black jacket. He took his pokenav out and placed it inside one of the inner pockets.

"Okay lets go."

Cain took out two pokeballs and placed CK and Sparks within them. Then shortly after he made it out of the building. Then after a while he made it back to a street that seemed very farmiliar to him. Then he knew why, he saw that strange trainer with the Mightyena

Years
    Yes, it was true. I did decide on what I wanted my destiny to hold. I decided that she would be my best future. I could sense it now; I knew that this was the right choice. The stroking added to extra effect on how I felt towards her. I decided to myself that she was not as bad as her first impression had seemed. Yes, she spoke of the difficulties, but there were always difficulties. My old trainer used to always speak of those.

Then she asked for my name.

This wasn't hard to answer; all I had to do was tell her. I did not care if she would not understand what I said or not; as long as I was hers, that was all that mattered. Or, at least that was all that mattered to me.

"I am Kade," I said in my own language.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    Right after Cain noticed the Mightyena, Sparks released himself from his pokeball, unseen. <"Sorry, Cain,"> he whispered, <"but I have somewhere I need to go."> He smiled to himself as he ran away from his trainer and friend.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Zuzou noticed that the Sandshrew answered to her. Because of her Rocket Training, she could understand most said. "Kade..." she said and lifted the Sandshrew to hug him. "Kade is a nice name..." And you are one of the keys to reach the power i want... she thought. Perhaps i shouldn´t think the cruel way all the time... she added. I will help you... and you will help me... Zuzou looked up and saw the trainer she had met earlier. He was looking at her. But now Zuzou wasn´t interested in this trainer. Her full attention was paid to the Pokémon she had lifted. She started to walk along the street. "I will envisage you to the team and show you our favorite training place. After that, you will get some food. You look hungry. After that we´ll go home..." she said to the new team member. She stroke him again. She wasn´t used to this look. Why am i acting like this? Why am i that friendly? It was difficult for Zuzou. She never would do something like that to a person or a Pokémon but this look from the Sandshrew forced her... After all she felt weird. Shouldn´t she hug her other Pokémon too? What am i thinking?

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    "Sparks. Where are you going?"

Sparks broke the seal of his pokeball. Something Cain didnt think he could do. He ran off somewhere.

"Sparks come on where are you going? Its not like im going to battle that trainer."

Cain took his pokenav out and rang to HQ. He immediatly was answered

"Hey, I just lost a pokemon that broke the seal of its pokeball. What do I do now?"

The operater yelled at him to chase the pickachu.

"Sparks where are you going? Come on."

Cain ran in the direction of the pikachu.

Years
    It seemed that this trainer understood how to take care of a Pokémon; this was another plus of to why I should stay with her. It was at the moment when she carried me, stroked me, did everything my old trainer used to do, that I knew for sure that she was perfect. And I knew that I had to protect her with every ounce of blood running through me.

At the mention of food, I brightened up even more. I hadn't had real food in a long time. Most of the food I had managed to grasp would be leftovers; the kinds of food no one cared for. What could it be this time; now that it was something that I could be sure of would be from the best?

I could find out more of this trainer if I spoke with the rest of her team. It would show me what kind of trainer she was, and show me how I could please her when the time came that I needed to do so. I would do that the chance that I was able to speak with the others; for the time being, I wanted to be in her arms.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Zuzou had it made to her place, a little house in the center of the city. It wasn´t much, but the house was in a good state. She went to the door and put out the keys. After she unlocked it, the door was moving nearly alone. She went in and touched the light button. Slowly all lights in the house turned on, also her computer and her radio, which started to play some Metal music. It wasn´t too loud so it was just for chilling around.

She sat Kade on the ground. "OK my friend, home sweet home!" She touched the pokeballs of her other team mates and Raphael and Delorian came out with a [Wooohooo! Home again!] "Hey guys! Here is our new team member! You can all wait in the living room until i made some food. Here we go..." she said while going into the kitchen. Raphael couldn´t believe what he had heard. [Urr... alright?!] he turned to get a look at the new one. [Hi there!] he started to Kade, [Nice to meet ya. My name is Raphael, and this is Delorian.] while pointing to the Zangoose. [I don´t know what happened, but for usual she isn´t like THAT!] The Zangoose went to the both. [Yeah...] Delorian replied. [It´s like your appearance has changed her mood. At least it´s not wrong...] he said with a smile.

[Come on, follow us...] Raphael said, while walking into the living room. It was the biggest room in the house, with 2 big sofas and much pillows. A TV was in there too. Raphael offered Kade a place to sat down. [You have to be something special, otherwise i don´t know if Zuzou had choose you. You know, Zuzou is a very good trainer. She is always there, she is training with us and we can speak to her. But sometimes she has a very bad mood and likes to break... things... But hey! I never have seen her that happy!] he said with a big smile and a face. [Perhaps you are the lost key she needed to feel like having a family...]

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Cain ran after Sparks but the pikachu was to fast. Cain didnt know what to do. His own pokemon abandoned him when he didnt even do anything.

Im a bad trainer

Cain gave up eventualy. He knew that if Sparks was to come back he would on his own time. But right now he only had 4 pokemon with him. But then Cain knew of only one thing that could get his mind of Sparks

Battling

Cain went to the place where supream battles that lasted hours usualy happened. The middle of the city. Ever since there was a very large population of streetghosts living in the middle of the city it had been a very easy catching place. But it was mostly of small pokemon not worth effort. Cain liked it on the outskirts of town where there were strong pokemon fighting to escape.

Cain made it to the town square. Around here was a small residential district where mostly civilians and a few trainers lived. It was night now. The prime location for streetghosts and maybe trainers. Because when night happened pokemon ruled the streets. It would be suicide for someone to find an angry streetghost at night

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back