• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nijiri's Derpworks

Nijiri

Manectric Fangirl.
Years
  • I saw what you did there - click this topic name and redirected yourself here. Well, I've got no problems with visitors, concerning my Hamlet-complex with the artwork that I'm going to post here, so, to click the spoilers or not click the spoilers? Anyways - welcome to Nijiri's wonderful world of awkward anatomy, WIPs, and more horrible stuff that you don't want to put up on your wall as a poster. Okay, maybe that's enough cynicism for me.
    WARNING: There are some pictures in here that have Pokemon personified forms, or rather, "Gijinkas". I understand if you think those are abominations, but you don't have to waste your time posting here saying so. If you don't like the concept, then be wise and turn your back and leave this topic as soon as possible.
    I also tend to draw in a manga-ish style, so just like the warning above, if you don't like manga then don't look.

For critics, it's best advised not to really rate these drawings and everything. No really, it probably won't get you anything good in return (now, I'm not going to go against your opinions, but I don't think my drawings are actually worth critics). If you absolutely need to, then please, only give constructive criticism and not the "Yr DraW1ngz sUX0rZ!!" thing. Sure, they that you wouldn't like as a poster in your room.

I'm going to tell you guys right now: there are pictures depicting personified Pokemon, or "Gijinkas". I understand if you think they are abominations, but you shouldn't waste your time commenting here that they are. If you suck, but you can at least make your post less blunt.

Oh, also, please don't steal my artwork or redistribute them. I will report you and cut your throat in the process. Freaking out about scrap work? Yes. Breaking rules? Close enough.

Because this is PokeCommunity, I'm going to put most of my Pokemon-related junk here. You won't see a lot of pics of other things that much.

Now, onto the spoilers:

POKEMON-RELATED ART:
    Spoiler:

NON-POKEMON RELATED:
    Spoiler:

So, that's it for now. I might stylize this thread more since I think it's rather cluttered; plus the fact that I can show off my design prowess as well...

Last edited:

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
  • The heads of and hair and eyes of the guys in the non-pokemon works look amazing! If you really work on the anatomy of the body, your manga style would be quite great! Especially Henry Goodwill.

Good luck in your artistic endeavors and I hope you get the courage to post your story sometime soon :3

Nijiri

Manectric Fangirl.
    Years
  • The heads of and hair and eyes of the guys in the non-pokemon works look amazing! If you really work on the anatomy of the body, your manga style would be quite great! Especially Henry Goodwill.

Good luck in your artistic endeavors and I hope you get the courage to post your story sometime soon :3

Oh wow, I never thought anyone wouldn't post here. I guess I was wrong (not that I wanted attention).

Anyways, thank you on the Henry Goodwill / manga style comment! I haven't had that much inspiration for hair that much - maybe that's just my mind going against me. I know, I've still got more body parts to fix up. Gracias for the encouragement; "little" things like this inspires me to try to draw more art and do better.

...On the story, I'm thinking about it. /runs to Quietwrite for the time being

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • i really do like your style, but there are some things i noticed.

the positions your humans are in... well, they're a little bit impossible, and look kind of stiff. try looking at references to help you out if you're confused.

other, than that, i love the way you draw the human's heads. keep at it! :3

Nijiri

Manectric Fangirl.
    Years
  • i really do like your style, but there are some things i noticed.

the positions your humans are in... well, they're a little bit impossible, and look kind of stiff. try looking at references to help you out if you're confused.

other, than that, i love the way you draw the human's heads. keep at it! :3

...I thought so too on the impossible poses / still part (and that's why I wrote "awkward anatomy" in bold face).

Thanks, though, for letting me know about my mistakes. /struggles with mannequin

Back