• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Nina's Art and Development

Years
Three things I've done!

1) Gnosis Pokedex! Focused on the natural attributes and making the pokemon searchable!
2) Reddit Trade Lookup! Finds the pokemon names mentioned in 3 trading subreddits and displays the pokemon, and you can search through all of them!
3) My resume/portfolio! I did one before but I redid it.

hiHl4Um.gif

BMql4aX.png

5cSVHIF.png

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Love looking at your latest sprites ;w;b

Your latest one has such smooth shading and colors, which im super weak to ;;

Years
Love looking at your latest sprites ;w;b

Your latest one has such smooth shading and colors, which im super weak to ;;

Thank you!

Here's another sprite I did, as well as a WIP animation
YzcC61s.gif
tWUwKxB.gif

edit: Here's the finished!
wP8BggN.gif

sZvtGud.gif

Last edited:

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
LOVE the goat-looking design! Seeing the progression of how you make sprites is really interesting. Probably something I might pick up heh

Minor thing but there's a stray set of pixels to (our) right of petilil's head and an ominous white pixel on one of its arms. really cute animation though!

Years
Thanks, I fixed the errors in a later version. Here however is a less intense animation, but I did spend a lot of time on it!

2BVQiR6.gif

IabEM39.gif

Last edited:
Years
USVL7y9.gif
CchGcCc.gif

wips because I've been working on it awhile but still not done, haven't felt in the greatest mood

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Don't know why, but that first picture reminded me of the Gaunt's shack lol. It looks great.

Back