• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo Community Fangame Convention

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
    Ok so I don't know if anyone knows about this but there is this thing called the Nintendo Community Fangame Convention, it's an Online Convention that takes place every year for five days were creators can showcase there Nintendo fangames from Pokemon to Legend of Zelda, it was pretty cool last year and there were some great games that looked like they have a great amount of work done on it. Anyways here is the link https://nintendocfc.com/?act=home if anyone is interested in showcasing all there hard work in there fangame. Registration starts soon. the convention will be held October 26th-30th.

EDIT: Also I forgot to mention that at the end of the convention one game will be voted by the viewers Best in show meaning that it was the best game shown at the convention.

Last edited:

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
    Now this is News I love to hear! I'm definitely going to give that a shot. That even means I'l have a demo out for Carbon! Thanks for Posting this info Ryu.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Epic! I'll get Luka to submit Blue Chrome as soon as he has compiled the demo.

ryushin5

Years
    Cool Glad to see that some people are Interested, I'll be looking forward to seeing who will be in it this year.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I may not have a demo, but I might make a 'booth' with a few screens and animations. This sounds pretty interesting!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Yeah, I'm going to be looking into seeing what I can set up for this too.
    Hopefully I'll have a new video and a lot more screens by the date.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
    Years
    This sound really interesting. I may have a demo like FMP said by this date. If I doesn't, I'll still participate xD.

Chronic

Off for the Ultimate Victory!
    Years
    Sounds very interesting, indeed... I guess I should hurry up and try to lift my project off the ground so I can have my booth there.

ryushin5

Years
    Cool some more people are joining, as for me I will stay out this year, i'm definitely going to do it next year though.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    I've been thinking about it and will most likely stay away from it.
    I was going to talk about Silk2 and post that old demo, but it's a bit dated now so no point.
    Since there is nothing to play in Protectors right now, it still would be pointless for me to show my face (figure of speech).

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    this is sounding pretty awesome to me. but does it have to be pokemon only...?
    Anyway, what prize is for 'The veiwers best'?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    No, it doesn't have to be Pokémon.
    Once it is a fan game of a Nintendo franchise (something like Mario, Zelda or Metroid) you should be able to enter.

ryushin5

Years
    this is sounding pretty awesome to me. but does it have to be pokemon only...?
    Anyway, what prize is for 'The veiwers best'?

Nope like Neo-dragon said, it can be Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Mario basically anything that is from the Nintendo franchise, and as of prize I don't think they have a prize for that.

ryushin5

Years
    Ok so I got the ok from Neo-dragon to revive this thread. Registration for the NCFC has begun so if you want to enter you can register now.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
    Well I'm trying to enter If I can get my scripts settled on time. I might just show a vid and some screens as opposed to a demo and do that next year.

ryushin5

Years
    Nice, ohh I also forgot to mention Registration ends on October 23rd so if anyone wants to join now's your chance.

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    Too bad im not ready for this maybe i'll showcase my game next year.

Back