• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo Community Fangame Convention

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    I registered my game last week and my booth is mostly done. Link to my thread is in my sig where I detail a confirmed list of all events at my booth

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    I can show my game with used Nintendo graphics? Im not sure about that..

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
  • Cool, hey so tomorrow is the last day to register so anybody who hasn't registered and wants to this is your last chance.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • I thought there would of been a lot more Pokemon fan games.
    Shame...
    So I see your on it Ryushin. How is it going?
    Seems like the forum for it is dead.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
    Years
  • I'm rather disappointed, I registered my game for it, but somehow, they didn't put it there ¬¬.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
  • I thought there would of been a lot more Pokemon fan games.
    Shame...
    So I see your on it Ryushin. How is it going?
    Seems like the forum for it is dead.
    yeah mostly because people are in the chatroom talking to each other and yeah I thought there would be a lot more from pokemon games especially from PC

I'm rather disappointed, I registered my game for it, but somehow, they didn't put it there ¬¬.

yeah the registration has been messed up like a day before the convention. Depending on what day you registered that might have been the reason.

Back