• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo DS or the Game Boy Advance/SP

What do you like better?

• Game Boy Advance/SP

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Nintendo DS

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • I like them both the same

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Aaron had it. This other guy did too, but I have no idea who he was. o_O; They were chatting with PictoChat, so that was kinda cool. (And Aaron had his language set to Japanese. xD It was awesome!)

I like the minigames on Super Mario 64 DS. ^_^ Especially the one where he goes down and follows the lines and you have to make him get the star instead of being eaten by the pirhanna plants. *spent a good 10 minutes of class time playing that* x3 I just adore how smoothly the lines are added~ That thing is amazing. @_@
    I like the one where you have to draw trampolines. *will eventually try to beg his mom to let him bring his NTR to school so you can play it*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Vf1aBattaloid690 said:
    NDS w/o question. honestly, its like choosing between making friends or enemies
    Lol, that's a good way to put it. ^_^;

Honestly, if the backwards capability of playing GBA games hadn't been added, then maybe the results would be skewed slightly. As it is now, it's like choosing between a bowl, and a bowl with ice cream in it. =x It's a no brainer unless you hate ice cream~

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Lightning said:

Honestly, if the backwards capability of playing GBA games hadn't been added, then maybe the results would be skewed slightly. As it is now, it's like choosing between a bowl, and a bowl with ice cream in it. =x It's a no brainer unless you hate ice cream~
    I'm lactose intolerant. ;_;

I soo want a DS so badly. One thing I'm wondering though, what kind of medium are the games on? From what I've read defore, I picture like the same kind of thing that's used as memory cards for digital cameras...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Lightning said:

Playing GBA games isn't big factor in my opinion. You can use the multiplayer mode! That's a big drawback.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    tmbjr said:
    I'm lactose intolerant. ;_;

I soo want a DS so badly. One thing I'm wondering though, what kind of medium are the games on? From what I've read defore, I picture like the same kind of thing that's used as memory cards for digital cameras...
    What do you mean by medium? Size or what type they are on? It's kind of like the cards you have with digital cameras.

Oh and here is a pic I made of a GBC game, a GBA game and a DS game (to show the size of the DS Cards).
    Nintendo DS or the Game Boy Advance/SP

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    What do you mean by medium? Size or what type they are on? It's kind of like the cards you have with digital cameras.

Oh and here is a pic I made of a GBC game, a GBA game and a DS game (to show the size of the DS Cards).
    That's just what I was trying to find out. I knew that's what they were, but i wasn't sure...

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
    It's pretty obvious that the NDS is better! After all it's backwards compatable meaning it can play GBA games too. I may be bigger but with an anormous amount of new abilities such as touch screen, better graphics, Microphone, send messages the GBA/SP is nothing compared to it.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    I'm starting to like the DS instead of the SP. But the sucky part about having DS is I don't know anybody else that has it so I don't know what the multiplayer is like.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Duuuude. Don't bump two-year-old threads for pointless one-line answers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back