• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo is unfair

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2022
    Hmm i think Nintendo is UNFAIR,because why you know pokemon HGSS,Nintendo put pokemon crystal menu theme and not the original pokemon GS menu theme,AND he just take the pokemon crystal theme and not remake the pokemon crystal,but luckily someone remade crystal pokemon but he hacked rom dipokemon firered or leafgreen so i don't really like it because pokemon firered or leafgreen are bad why, for example the animation of the wild pokemon is just not moving, unlike the emerald pokemon, the wild pokemon or the trainer's are moving. So yeah that's all I want to say

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Probably came down to marketing and sales. Sold 23.1 to 23.7 million copies of Gold and Silver (combined). Totaled only 6.39 million for Crystal. Banked on what people remembered more.

Knows fairly little about ROMhacks. Gravitates towards Generation 3 as a base due to being an easier starting point. Created more tools and documented how to do things. Presumes a DS game to be much harder to alter.

Could be your calling to begin ROMhacking. Sees some DS tools in this thread. Found a tutorial on switching out sprites in FireRed, if sprites are the main sticking point. Points to the Fan Games section, such as Binary Hack Tutorials, for more assistance.

Back