• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Nintendo Just made it harder to offer trades and discuss battles

CBBXD

CBBXD
Years
    • Seen May 11, 2014
    Looky what I found on NOA's Website
    Spoiler:

Nintendo made the online portion of the best way of communication on the 3DS cuz some greedy pervs!Whats your opinion on this? Its gonna be a hard to make trades with friends who live very distant from me :(

Last edited:
    Years
  • All that is being stopped is Swapnote. I don't see how this effects your trading with friends? It may effect your ability to communicate if you don't have their phone/some form of internet communication.

Honestly, how do I feel about it? The DS has always been geared towards a younger generation, and I would prefer that generation remain safe than exposed to pervs.

Last edited:
    Years
  • From what I know, what they meant is that the Spotpass feature is only disabled for Swapnotes. And sadly, greedy and silly people misusing things are the reason why we can't have nice things in the world.

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    or you can always use the game chat feature in PSS

Back