• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen No antagonists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
    I have been playing the game for a good 8 hours now and i realized that there has been no antagonistic actions so far. Is there any sort of enemy faction in X/Y?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Yes, Team Flare is the evil team. I guess they don't play a huge role like Team Plasma did if you haven't seen them at least once in 8 hours.

Exoaria

such pokemon wow
    Years
    I didn't read any of this but please title these threads as
    Spoiler:

Zethremar

Entirely Uninteresting
    Years
    Yes, like the others said Team Flare, Iv'e just beat the 3rd gym and they seem to be planning something, so perhaps there will be some sort of antagonist.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Spoiler:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Team Flare as everyone knows. I haven't really run into any of them yet myself (just left Lumiose City), but I have my suspicions about one person so far. This thread doesn't really hold much discussion so I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but questions like this can fit under the X/Y Quick Q&A next time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back