• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen no freakin way!

TapouT

this
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 8, 2015
    After what seemed like years I FINALLY found my gameboy color and my game boy advanced and SP. I have found my emerald game that I got on release a few years ago and I am still searching for gold and red/leaf green(had my best pokemon)

I know their not new but at least I can have some of the fun without the need to emulate any pokemon game I want to play. Sorta feels good to find all my old stuff even though now I am 16 and such, also funny I know people on my football and wrestling team that still play, I guess there is something more fun and simpler than cod.

Velvex the Øverlørd

The Apparition
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2013
    Is it the fact that the screen is only 2-3 inches?
    That mixed with your Gameboy always running out of battery at least once during your story, forcing you to restart from your last save point which always happens to be a ways back when you run out of battery.

Back