• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No mobile style

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2017
    When I go to this forum on my iPhone (latest iOS, Safari) I get the desktop layout and the style chooser doesn't seem to have a mobile style to select. How do I access the mobile layout?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    We don't have a mobile skin anymore, which is a shame. We used to have one that was great, but we lost it for some reason. The best skin to use, I've found, is the vBulletin default skin since there's not a lot of fancy features to load in. To save more time/data while loading pages, turn off avatars and signatures.

In the future, though, there will be a UI update, which will help with mobile browsing. You can read about the features, or watch the video on our Youtube channel:

Back