• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No one told Derek about the nidoran egg

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
  • And while we could possibly get into Jesus allegory, I think I'll spare you English lit rants. That and I'd like to think you're not using Jesus allegory. Not only because it's a tough subject to tackle (and you're doing this just for fun) but also because better Jesus allegory is in the Narnia books.

Which, ironically, were planned as an ordinary fairy story series for children. C.S. Lewis actually never intended to make them into an "allegory" such as Pilgrim's Progress, and said himself they shouldn't be read as such. The similarities between Jesus and Aslan show up because Lewis's beliefs shaped the fantasy world he created. It's kind of interesting, if you ever get the chance to read some of his personal correspondence on the subject. [/useless trivia]

But enough about that: on to the review.

Okay, so here we are sitting in front of this story based on the premise that the chosen one (tm) gets the mystical object of doom, in this case a completely impossible to produce Arceus egg (tm), and prepares to save the world from the evil team (tm) who just happen to be made up of several members from different evil teams that were in strict opposition up until this point?

Zeus and the rest of the Greek pantheon shall smite you with their non-existent lightning bolts of doom (tm) for this.

Somebody here has apparently forgotten to read my list of OT cliches, conveniently located in the writing lounge for writers like you to use. You have apparently missed the cliche entitled "By all your powers combined, I am Captain Giovanni!". In it, I clearly outline the reasons why a super-team created through the combination of all former major criminal organizations of the Pokemon world is clearly an idea that should be left out to dry. First of all, the evil teams (tm) in all canons, whether they be anime, manga, or game, seem to have their power based in a certain region. Rocket is based in Kanto, though it has a Johto branch. Aqua and Magma are based in Hoenn. Galactic is based in Sinnoh. Why would they allow competition onto their turf? Similarly, they all want different things. Aqua and Magma, before they were canonically disbanded as an eco-terrorist group, were trying to alter the environment for the good of all (and they failed miserably). Rocket, on the other hand, has no concern about the state of the environment and just wants money and power. Galactic's leader, Cyrus, wanted to break down the universe into its most basic elements and rebuild it. None of them want to share power with anyone else. And you say they could team up? I am amused at your naivety.

To make matters worse, the "chosen one" plot is so overused that I think I'll hurl if I see another one. Does every kid between twelve and seventeen years of age need to save the world at least once or something? 'Cause I know that I don't. And come to think of it, just how is your main character's heart "pure"? Has he never had an evil thought, EVER or something? Because I happen to know that isn't just hard to pull off, it's impossible. Period. There is nobody who can be perfect. Yeah... "pure heart" sounds great and all, but you need a little more to back that statement up than a random Proclamation of Chosen-ness (tm).

I don't have the time right now to do a step-by-step review of your chapters, and I don't think I'd do it if I did, so consider yourself lucky that I'm not going to go any farther. Rest assured- I will return, though. And thank you for reminding me of the topic I'm using for the Guide's fifth part. Ah, yes...

Event_collectorx

Omnitrix hero deoxys
    Years
  • Chapter seven: Hitomi

CHAPTER SEVEN: HITOMI

CHAPTER SEVEN

"Before we barge into that strange building, can we visit an old rival of mine?" Grace asked.

"Yeah sure," Derek replied.

"Fine with me, where ever you go, I go!" Alex said.

"Okay," Lucas said.

"Follow me, her house isn't too far from here." Grace said. They walked past several houses until they found the right one. Grace rang the doorbell.

"Hey, Gracey, so what brings you here? And who's the hotty behind you?" A flirty oranged hair girl said after opening the door.

"Hey Hitomi, I just wanted to talk. And are you talking about Alex, Lucas or Derek?" Grace replied.

"I don't know their names, but I'm talking about the boy in the blue shirt. He's so hot. I love his hair!" Hitomi said. Derek blushed and looked away. Hitomi rushed up to him.

"Are you single? I'd really like to know you better. Why don't we go out some where alone?" Hitomi asked. She pressed her breasts up against his body. Derek looked down real quick and then looked away, regreting that he saw her breasts.

"Enjoy the view," Hitomi said. She started unbuttoning her shirt. Alex and Lucas were drooling.

"OH COME ON! Derek has already had two girls all over him and I haven't even had one!" Alex said.

"Dereks you are one lucky dude!" Lucas said.

"I've seen enough! HITOMI STOP FLIRTING WITH DEREK! He's mine!" Grace said. Her face wasn't red from embarassment, but from anger. She looked as if steam were to blow out her ears at any minute.

"You're Grace's boyfriend? She doesn't deserve you. Walk on the wild side and go out with me. I'm better than her." Hitomi said, while unbuttoning her shirt so he could have a better view of her breasts.

"I'm not interested." Derek said with a red face.

"See? He cares about me. This is one boy you can't steal away from me. Why do you always try and beat me?" Grace said.

"Because I can! Now what did you really come here for? Did you come here to show off your boyfriend?" Hitomi asked.

"NO! I wanted to talk, we should probably go inside though." Grace said.

"Fine, but hold on." Hitomi replied. She walked up to Derek and ran her fingers through his hair, and then leaned in to kiss him. Her hot lips pressed against his. His eyes were wide opened and he pulled away. He spat and felt like vomiting. Grace gasped in horror.

"What the hell Hitomi!" Grace yelled.

"I just wanted to see if he was a good kisser. You're one lucky girl Gracey. Let the boy decide for himself who the better kisser is. So Derek, what do you think?" Hitomi replied with a shrug.

"I think that was just sick of you. You know I'm not interested in you. Grace is a better kisser for your information." Derek replied while wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Ha! I beat you at kissing. SCORE!" Grace said. Hitomi turned red and full of anger.

"Well, if you change your mind, I'll be waiting." Hitomi said with her flirty voice. They walked inside.

"The reason why I came here was I wanted to ask if we could set our rivalry issues aside and be a team. We are gathering gym leaders, E4 members, and trainers to form a large team to defeat team GRAM. So are you in" Grace said.

"I've heard about team GRAM. I've also heard rumors about a boy with an Arceus. I'll be on your team, if I can meet the boy with an Arceus. Where is he?" Hitomi said.

"You kissed him...." Grace said.

"Derek?!" Hitomi said in astonishment.

"So if I go with you, I get to see him everyday?" Hitomi asked.

"Yeah...." Grace replied.

"Hitomi is going? Sweet! Now we have two pieces of eyecandy on this trip!" Alex said with drool spilling out of his mouth.

"This is gonna be awesome," Lucas said. They all left the house and headed towards the building.

Event_collectorx

Omnitrix hero deoxys
    Years
  • Chapter eight: The GRAM files

CHAPTER EIGHT

Derek, Lucas, Alex, Grace and Hitomi walked towards the large building with several trees blocking the enterance way.

"Go Bibarel, cut those trees down," Hitomi said. A Bibarel popped out of a pokeball and cut the trees down infront of the building.

"I've heard this is an old base of team Galactics. I don't know if they use it anymore, but it can't hurt to check right?" Hitomi said.

"I thought we were avoiding team GRAM. Derek, why are we here?" Grace asked.

"It's true that we should avoid them, but I want to gather up a little information first." Derek said. They all walked up to the door. Derek fiddled with the handle and the door swung open.

They walked inside and looked around. The floor was made of purple checkered tiles and the walls were beige. There were two tables with several chairs on the left side, and trees in pots in all the corners. Then, there was a stairwell leading up to the second floor. There were no people at all inside the building.

"It was abandoned after I came in here and battled them all. I kept running into them at the strangest places. I went to the top of Mt. Coronet and tamed Dialga and Palkia. Team Galactic activity slowed down ever since then." Lucas said.

"You're the one who tamed Dialga and Palkia? Thats hard to believe..."Hitomi said.

"Hitomi! Be nice!" Grace said with an angry voice.

"If it's abandoned, than why were there trees blocking the front?" Alex asked.

"Maybe there is something in here that we don't know about, but that something still needs protection. Lets go upstairs and check it out." Derek replied. They all went up the stairs and into a room full of laptops.

"None of these are turning on!" Derek said, while repeatedly hitting the 'ON' button on each laptop.

"These things look like they haven't been used in a while, check out all the dust! Ew.." Hitomi said in disgust.

"Hey, I got this one working!" Lucas said. The laptop booted up, and all the applications appeared on a the screen with a background a big golden 'G'.

"Open up the Galactic files, is this one connected to the currented server or the old server?" Derek asked. Grace, Hitomi, Alex, Derek, and Lucas were all huddled around the laptop screen.

"It appears to be the new server," Lucas replied. He clicked on a file and a window popped up saying "access denied." It asked for a username and password.

"I can't get in!" Lucas said.

"Here let me try," Grace said. She typed in the username as 'Aqua_girl_Bowman'.
    Then she typed in the password and they were in the main data base.

"You part of team aqua?" Alex asked.

"No, I think she said something to me about having a sister on team Aqua. Right?" Derek said.

"Yeah, I have a sister on team aqua and since she used to try and convice me to be on team aqua with her, we did alot of team aqua stuff together. She even trusted me enough with her password. I never wanted to be a part of any of those teams." Grace said.

They opened up a file containing information on their plan. The screen read "Hello, here is an update on what has been happening. As you all probably know, the Arceus egg has been hatched and that is a very bad sign for us. They boy who has the Arceus, goes by the name of Derek. We don't have any pictures, but we do have a description from several members who have seen him. He appears to be a teenage boy with messy brown hair and blue eyes. He travels with a energetic blonde girl who we captured once, but she escaped.

A couple of days ago, a couple of our Sinnoh members broke into the Jubilife hotel and searched all the rooms for the boy, the arceus, and the girl. They were unsucessfull in finding them. These teens are planning something, but we don't know what yet. Keep your eye out for them. They are extremely sly and they can use the Arceus' power at will. They probably don't know its full capability yet, because it's still an infant. Capture the Arceus at all costs, but do not kill it. Also, they have a recording of some of the plan because an IDIOT noob from the old galactic sector thought he could finish the boy before he could get away. Destroy the recording if you can.

Now for the news about what we are planning next. Currently, each region is locating the legendary pokemon so they can capture them. In the lab sector, we have got a new shipment of mutated Golbats. They have been trained to actually bite the trainer directly instead of the trainers pokemon. If you are in Sinnoh, report to your bases and follow the instructions of your leaders. Some of you will be heading to Mt. Coronet in order to try and recapture Dialga and Palkia. We will have extra help up there because last time, several unwelcome trainers happened to defeat the old team Galactic and let the legends get away!

Also, for the members in Sinnoh, please report to the Eterna building to pick up the info on Arceus, Located on the 3rd floor laying on the table. GRAM member signs off for now"

"The 3rd floor? Thats one floor above us! Lets go, Lucas print out that news letter and store it in your bag for further analysis." Derek said. Lucas dusted off the printer and hooked it up to the laptop. He printed the update and shoved it in his backpack. Then they headed to the 3rd floor.

Sure enough, there was a flashdrive lying on the table. There was a brand new laptop hooked up to a big TV, and a bunch of other wires. Derek picked up the flashdrive and booted up the laptop. Grace typed in the password to get in, and then Derek put the flashdrive in. A big document popped up with information about Arceus.

There was a sidenote attached to the document that read: Hey GRAM members, If you are reading this, than the flashdrive made it just fine, and you were able to make it to Eterna. I just hacked into Canalave city's Library database, and found that they had a hidden section filled with information that was never to supposed to be viewed by the public eye. Here is what I found about Arceus.

They finished reading the note, and Derek clicked on the information. It had several pictures of Arceus' forms and powers. The information read: Arceus, born at the beginning of time from a supposed egg. It was born before the universe ever existed.

Its signature move is Judgement, meaning that depending on what type Arceus is at the time, Judgement will be that type of attack also.

Arceus is the only pokemon with ability multitype. It can change types depending on what plate it is holding. However, if threatened, it can change to any type it wants with out a plate. When Arceus is still an infant, it does not need plates to change.

Arceus is the alpha pokemon. It is said to be 10'06" and 705.5 pounds. If one recieves an Arceus egg, it would be impossible to hatch unless he was the chosen one. Arceus most likely will not lay an egg unless it feels that the world is in grave danger.

They boy who recieves this egg must have a Nidoqueen to nestle it, a pure heart to hatch it, and a strong will to protect it. He also needs Arceus fur to help it hatch faster. If the egg hatches, he must have people to help him through his journey to the top of Mt. Coronet, where a battle of legends, evil, and good will go down. He must defeat the evil forces before the new year, or Arceus and the young Arceus will perish.

The boy also will need a mate, so both their powers, Strength and Gentleness, will shed the light on the dark. A kiss on Mt. Coronet, will increase the strength of Arceus. No one knows why this happens, maybe out of love perhaps? And the boy must stay with the same girl for the rest of his life so that they can produce new hero blood."

The letter ended and another note was attatched: Sorry I couldn't get the whole thing. I'll try to get it tonight. Signing off for now, GRAM member X.

"So who's your mate gonna be?" Alex asked.

"I can do it better than Gracey, I'll help you create new hero blood tonight..."Hitomi said with a seductive voice.

"NO YOU WON'T!" Grace yelled with her face steaming red. She hopped on Hitomi's back and started pullling her hair. Hitomi yelled in pain and elbowed Grace in the stomach. Grace fell backwards and smashed into a chair. Grace got back up and swung a chair at Hitomi. Hitomi got hit in the face with the leg of the chair, and she winced in pain.

"I pick Grace. Now stop fighting!" Derek said. The Girls got off each other and brushed themselves off. Grace stuck her tounge out at Hitomi, and Hitomi just looked away. Derek printed the info and took the flashdrive. They all ran down the stairs until they saw the door. Hitomi ordered bidoof to put the trees back up, and then they left.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • ...You didn't even reply at all to Jax or Thesis!

...So...how old are the characters?
    They're like animals, fighting over mates...which is kind of random...
    Anyway, this is very randomly overcliched.
    And you need to listen to reviewers. Or no one will read this...
    If you can do all that stuff...yeah, good luck!

I liked it, it was well written, and made sense (true).
    Yeah, a lot of sense. A teenager becoming the chosen one?

If I sounded harsh, sorry. That's sorta how things come out of my mouth.

POKEMON_MASTER_0

caffeine 1mg/mL, 240 mL po q4h prn fatigue
    Years
  • I've kind of been lurking in the shadows, reading without reviewing. I thought that I shouldn't pass judgment on the first chapter alone, so I read a few more chapters.

I can tell that you are genuinely devoted to writing this, as it does not seem to be something that is typed up and posted within five minutes. The grammar and formating seem fine with the exception of the rogue spelling error here in there.

However, it has major, major problems. Many of the elements that you have brought into your plot are not believable. One of the most glaring examples is the progression between Derek and Grace. They just met in Chapter One and then in Chapter Four, they're infatuated with each other. All of this took place in less than three days.

Think about it. If you just met a girl/guy that you liked, would you be totally infatuated with them after three days? I would think that it would take a bit more time...

I understand what you're doing, though. Inspiration hits while you're writing and you decide to go out a limb and insert an idea that you think is...new and exciting, I guess.

While it may prove worthwhile to include such ideas, you have to do a reality check. Anytime you write a chapter, read over it: not just for spelling and grammar, but for believability as well. Ask yourself "If I were in (X situation) would (X action) make sense?" If the answer is no, then change it.

I have also noticed that a number of people have provided you with constructive criticism, yet you seem to ignore them. Why you do this baffles me. First of all, it's rude. These people have taken time out of their lives to read your story and post a review. You should thank them for doing so, even if you don't agree with what they say.

Second, you cannot improve your writing unless you listen to what others have to say. They tell you what works and what doesn't. However, just because they make a suggestion to you doesn't mean that you have to change your writing accordingly. Everything should be taken with a grain of salt. At the same time, though, you shouldn't be flat-out ignoring every piece of criticism that's offered.

So yes...check for believability and take criticism into consideration. Although I do not think that this will improve the particular story greatly, it will improve your writing in general.

Looking back on it, I'm not even sure why I wrote such a long-winded review when there's a good chance that it'll be ignored...

Last edited:

Event_collectorx

Omnitrix hero deoxys
    Years
  • If you don't like it, don't read any more of it. Every one who comes and reads this, dislikes it somehow. And I'm fine with that, but I thank those who actually say what was GOOD about this story and not just what was BAD about it.

Event_collectorx

Omnitrix hero deoxys
    Years
  • I've kind of been lurking in the shadows, reading without reviewing. I thought that I shouldn't pass judgment on the first chapter alone, so I read a few more chapters.

I can tell that you are genuinely devoted to writing this, as it does not seem to be something that is typed up and posted within five minutes. The grammar and formating seem fine with the exception of the rogue spelling error here in there.

However, it has major, major problems. Many of the elements that you have brought into your plot are not believable. One of the most glaring examples is the progression between Derek and Grace. They just met in Chapter One and then in Chapter Four, they're infatuated with each other. All of this took place in less than three days.

Think about it. If you just met a girl/guy that you liked, would you be totally infatuated with them after three days? I would think that it would take a bit more time...

I understand what you're doing, though. Inspiration hits while you're writing and you decide to go out a limb and insert an idea that you think is...new and exciting, I guess.

While it may prove worthwhile to include such ideas, you have to do a reality check. Anytime you write a chapter, read over it: not just for spelling and grammar, but for believability as well. Ask yourself "If I were in (X situation) would (X action) make sense?" If the answer is no, then change it.

I have also noticed that a number of people have provided you with constructive criticism, yet you seem to ignore them. Why you do this baffles me. First of all, it's rude. These people have taken time out of their lives to read your story and post a review. You should thank them for doing so, even if you don't agree with what they say.

Second, you cannot improve your writing unless you listen to what others have to say. They tell you what works and what doesn't. However, just because they make a suggestion to you doesn't mean that you have to change your writing accordingly. Everything should be taken with a grain of salt. At the same time, though, you shouldn't be flat-out ignoring every piece of criticism that's offered.

So yes...check for believability and take criticism into consideration. Although I do not think that this will improve the particular story greatly, it will improve your writing in general.

Looking back on it, I'm not even sure why I wrote such a long-winded review when there's a good chance that it'll be ignored...

Why assume I'll ignore you? I haven't listened to the others and I'm sorry if I offended any one for not thanking them for their valuable information that I probably wouldn't think of unless you mentioned it. Even though I don't like most of your ideas, I guess I'll change the entire story line. I'll make it more believable but prepare for a total deletion of chapters 1-4. They will be completely redone if you people hate it so much. Maybe I'll just drop the whole story and end it now so I can move on with my life. I did spend time on the chapters, way more than five minutes. But I feel like I lost valuable time during summer vacation making it quality crud that no one likes. So thank you all for inspiring me to stop writing! I'll finish this up because I don't feel inspired any more. The next few chapters might get better but if I feel crappy then the next few chapters might be crappy. Some one probably is going to reply to what I said, but I'm just blowing off steam so don't take it personally.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • If you don't like it, don't read any more of it. Every one who comes and reads this, dislikes it somehow. And I'm fine with that, but I thank those who actually say what was GOOD about this story and not just what was BAD about it.

Um, constructive criticism is there to help you. Not everyone's going to be sunshine and daisies when it comes to your fic. This is the internet. If you wanted sunshine and daisies, you'd keep your work offline and show it to only your friends and relatives. Otherwise, you're going to have people say they don't like your fic for X, Y, and Z reason, and if enough people say that, then you've got a serious problem on your hands that you'll want to get fixed unless you want people to keep on coming along to say your fic sucks.

I don't mean to be biting considering your most recent reply, but it's just one of the things you, as a writer, have to deal with. I've got my fair share of critics. Astinus has had her fair share of critics. Everyone gets critics. You don't blow them off and tell them to stop posting. You listen to them and figure out whether or not what they're saying can be used to make adjustments to your story. After that, you say "thank you."

And don't say that you don't feel inspired because you're writing stuff no one likes. First off, that sort of stuff doesn't work on someone who's seen a ton of people react the same way to reviews. (Again, I don't mean to be biting, but yeah, I've seen it happen. A lot.) Second, if you acknowledge that it's crap, then you should be proud of yourself in that you're learning to look past author's bias, that pesky tendency of all authors to either think that their work is the best on the planet or that it's a pile of horse crap. At which point, rather than feel down about yourself, take a long, hard look at the reviews that said it sucks, figure out what they mean, and then take a long, hard look at your work so far. If you do this without feeling negatively about it (either angry or depressed), then you should be able to see what they mean and how to change things. Yes, this may mean rewriting the story, but then again, it's not like writers out there don't do rewrites.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Okay. I haven't been replying/reviewing this because I figured there were already enough reviewers, but once it gets to this point I knid of feel I should put in my effort. NO ONE wants you to quit writing, Event_collectorx. That is NOT why we give you constructive critisism. Concrit isn't telling you "We don't like your fic; you should quit." It's telling you "Your fic needs improvement. Here's how to make it better, and how to over all make you a better writer." There's a difference. And to be honest, I feel sorry for you if you can't see that difference.

Everyone makes mistakes. We don't expect you to write a perfect fic, and you should never expect yourself to write a perfect fic. Such a thing does not exist. However, we will give you advice and tell you what could be written out better. That way, more people will enjoy your fic and future fics. It makes your writing better. Allow me to quote myself with something I told another person having trouble accepting constructive critisism:

If you still are not convinced, think of it this way. What if you were in school, and you had a serious problem in Math. (I'm not implying that you do, of course, but I'm thinking this might be a good example) Say, to keep it simple, you did not know how to divide properly at all. The problem is, you aren't aware you have this issue, and think that you are dividing just fine. Which would you prefer your teacher to do: Say nothing and if you ask tell you there is no problem with your math skills, or discuss it with you and point out what troubles you have along with how to improve.

Now, of course, if this teacher said nothing and let you be, you would likely fail the grade for not having an important Math skill. However, if the teacher told you what was wrong, eventually you would feel compelled to fix the problem, and then you would learn to divide just as well as anyone else. This is like your situation. If we said nothing about your problems, you would never improve, and no one would actually enjoy your fics. See where I'm going?

That said, you are not looking at constructive critisism the right way. In fact, the whole problem with this fic is rooted in the way you refuse to accept the advice of anyone who isn't saying your fic is great. If you did listen to your reviewers, let's see what would probably happen:

• Your fic would improve.
    • Your writing would improve.
    • You would recieve less concrit reviews and more compliments.
    • You would have a fic that many more people actually like.
    • You would gain a bit more maturity, not to sound rude.

And what is bad about any of those things? Nothing I can see. So look at things from a different perspective. It isn't bad. It is a good thing. (Also not to sound rude, those reviews that just say "It was good" and tell you nothing about why are ones you should be considering "bad") Accept and apply constrictive critisism. No one wants you to stop writing. Reviewers want you to improve. They want to see you become a better writer in the end.

I'm done with my hopefully-inspirational post. And if you just said tl;dr and decided you didn't care, it's your loss, not mine.

Event_collectorx

Omnitrix hero deoxys
    Years
  • I'm going to try and listen, but I need to end this soon for personal reasons that I don't want to complain about. My life is very depressing at the moment and when people do give me constructive critisism, I guess I take it the wrong way. I understand that nothing is going to be "sugary sweet and buttercupish" but some people make it seem like this was horrible. I am sorry but I am not inspired at the moment and will finish this story soon. I am NOT stopping writing, I'm just going to stop this fic. And gain a bit more maturity? Please, don't tell me that critisism makes you more mature. So please leave as many reviews as you people would like. I'll try to listen. I just wasted a couple hours of my life writing this story and now I just realized I wasted my energy. I don't like my story and neither do many others. There is much room for improvement but I don't feel inspired. So thank you all, and have a good evening/ night/ morning/ or day.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    And gain a bit more maturity? Please, don't tell me that critisism makes you more mature.

Critisism itself does not make you more mature. Accepting critisism shows maturity. Applying it shows even more.

I just wasted a couple hours of my life writing this story and now I just realized I wasted my energy. I don't like my story and neither do many others.

No. You didn't waste any of your life. You gained more writing experience and enjoyed it while it lasted. Not to mention, I don't think you took my reply the way I was hoping for... It isn't that we don't like it. It's that we want to like it, and we want you as well as others to like it also. Fanfiction isn't just about every loving it and saying, 'Oh, that was such a great fic!" It's about improving and getting better. You can't honestly expect everyone to "like" your fic. Especially not if it's, what, your second or third one? (Forgive me if you've written more fics than that, but I've seen one or two other fics on this site written by you).

Event_collectorx

Omnitrix hero deoxys
    Years
  • CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE

"Hey boss, they told us to meet here to learn about the Arceus. Well, where is the flashdrive witht he info!?" A GRAM grunt yelled.

"I don't know. They probably failed to deliver it. Or some one could of come in here and stolen it. Those trees outside look really suspicous..." the boss said.

All the grunts were standing around. They were waiting for the letter to be read, or something of substance to be presented. But nothing was being presented at the moment, so the silent chatter turned into loud bragging conversation type stuff.

"I just got that new mutated zubat. It's green! and it goes directly for the trainer." The Grunt said.

"I heard about that! I just got promoted from stupid noob to noob! Isn't that cool?" One of the grunts said.

"I remember when I was at that level. Every one laughed at me. Well, you'll get higher in the rankings some day...." A grunt said.

"I got the electric whip, you know the one that the other member used, but he got his ass beat by that kid back in Solocean town. He said Arceus absorbed the shock. Thats a bunch of bull $h!t....." One of the other grunts said.

"Silence! I have an anouncement." The leader said. The room quieted down. "As you can see, we aren't presenting today because we can't find the flashdrive. It either was stolen or not delivered. But I assume it was stolen because I called the delivery member and he confirmed that it was delivered early today. And the dusty laptops on the second floor were all moved around. I think some one was here before us. And since we have nothing to present, you may return to your stations. That is all, dismissed!" The leader said. The grunts all left the building mumbling with anger.

-----------------------------------------meanwhile-------------------------------

"We are going to Hearthome," Derek said. He sent out Staraptor and Grace got on it's back. Derek climbed on after. The others agreed to go and sent out their pokemon. Tropius and Togekiss appeared out of their pokeballs. Alex and Lucas climbed on. Hitomi sent out her Driflimb and let it carry her.

They flew over grassy fields and the top of a cave. Grace fell asleep while holding on to Derek. He held on to her to make sure she didn't fall.

"Gracey has a pokemon with fly! Why doesn't she fly on her own pokemon?" Hitomi said.

"It would waste her pokemon's energy. And there is room for two on here." Derek said.

"Can you save my pokemon's energy? I might be able to fit on you Staraptor!" Hitomi said.

"Hey, why don't you save your pokemon's energy and ride with me?" Alex said.

"No thanks....Im fine over here." Hitomi replied while turning her nose up in the air.

They arrived in Hearthome city and walked to the gym. There was a sign on the door that said: Fantina out for poffins. Will be back soon.

"We have to go to the Poffin House." Derek said.

"You are so persistent on finding the gym leaders, we should just chill for once" Alex said.

"We don't have time to chill right now. My schedule is: Find all the help we can get, Save the world, and then Vacation. We can all go to Hotel Grand or Snowbound Lodge after this is over."

"I don't have any money left remember?" Grace said.

"Then you'll stay with me again." Derek said with a smile. Grace and Derek both blushed.

"What if I don't have any money? Can I stay with you Derek?" Hitomi asked.

"I'm not sure if there would be enough room...." Derek replied.

"I know I'll have room!" Alex said. Lucas just shook his head side to side thinking, Wow, Alex is desperate.

"Talk about vacation later! Come on lets go to the Poffin house." Derek said. He ran so fast, his sneakers were slapping against the ground like a fast beating heart. The others had a hard time keeping up with him. They finally arrived at the Poffin house.

Derek walked in and looked around. There were a bunch of Poffin machines, a lady behind a counter, and a restaurant. He spotted Fantina making poffins.

"Hey Fantina. I'd like to ask you something."

"Yes?" Fantina asked.

"I'd like to know if you'd join our team. We are making a team of E4 members, Gym leaders, and trainers to fight team GRAM. If you know that much, than you must have heard the news about me," Derek whispered in Fantina's ear so that no one else could hear.

"I've heard about you. And I agree to be on your team. Add my phone number to your contacts list," Fantina said. She handed Derek a piece of paper with her number. Derek thanked her and the left the Poffin house.

"Hey Derek, I got an idea. Instead of going to all the gyms and pokemon leagues, why don't we get a phonebook and call?" Lucas suggested.

"I'm so stupid! We should have done that from the start. We should go to Canalave city's library to get the phone book," Derek said. The group sent out their flying pokemon and climbed on. They flew over a series of water and bridges. They flew over the roof of a cave and passed up Oreburgh city. Then, they flew over the grassy wilderness of route 203. They flew over the hustle and bustle of Jubilife city, and then over the big blue body of water that lead to Canalave city.

After they landed, they walked over the bridge and to the library. Inside the library, it smelled of old books. The floor was made of classy tiling. The walls were lined with shelves full of books. They walked up the stairs and found the 'How to' through 'phone book' section. They picked up four phone books. One phone book was for Sinnoh, the second was for Hoenn, the third was for Johto, and the fourth was for Kanto.

"Grace, you call the Hoenn gym leaders and E4 members. Alex, you call the Johto gym leaders and E4 members. Lucas, you do Kanto. Hitomi, you can….well considering your attitude, if they don't agree, you make them agree. I'll call the rest of Sinnoh." Derek said. They all took out their cell phones. It took about an hour, but they called every gym leader and every elite four member from every region.

"We finally finished," Derek said with a sigh of relief.

"Now all we have to do is recruit more trainers and go to Mt. Coronet right?" Grace asked.

"We have to recruit more trainers, but we need Arceus to signal all the legendaries to help us," Derek replied.

"There are a couple numbers of the top trainers in here. Let's call them," Lucas suggested. They called up all the trainers, and most of them agreed. Some were hesitant and said they might show up.

"We are going to Mt. Coronet. Are all of you coming?" Derek asked.

"Cool with me," Alex said.

"I'm going where ever you go," Hitomi replied.

"I'm going too," Lucas said.

"I've been with you from the start of this crazy trip, and I'll finish the trip with you," Grace replied with a smile.

"Then it's settled. We'll go tomorrow. We aren't safe at most hotels but since the Resort Area isn't near any mainland GRAM bases, we should be fine." Derek said. They left the library and sent out their flying pokemon. They flew over multiple grassy plains, cave tops, and cities. The ocean sparkled in the evening sunlight. By the time they arrived, the sun was starting to set.

"I still don't have any money for a room," Grace said.

"You can stay with me again," Derek replied. Hitomi seemed angry.

"I have enough money for a room, Gracey can stay with me!" Hitomi said.

"She can stay with me!" Alex said.

"If she wants to stay with me, my room is available." Lucas said.

"Thanks for all the offers guys, but I'm going to stay with Derek." Grace replied. Hitomi looked away angrily. Alex stared blankly away, and Lucas was cool about it.

They all walked up to the front desk of the resort and reserved rooms. Derek took his keycard and walked to the elevator. The door opened and the group walked in.

"We've had a long day, what are you guys going to do after you put your stuff in your rooms?" Derek asked in the elevator.

"I'm going to enjoy the resort's many luxuries while I'm here," Hitomi said.

"Yeah, me too," Alex said.

"I'm going to check out the resort too," Lucas replied.

"I'm going where ever you go, Derek." Grace replied. The Elevator door opened.

"Cool okay. See you guys around." Derek replied. They all walked to their rooms that were conveniently located on the same floor.

Derek swiped his card and the door opened. Inside, there was a flat screen TV mounted on a glossy wooden cabinet. Underneath, there was a refrigerator holding soft drinks, water, chocolate, and wine. There was a very large Jacuzzi by the sliding glass door to the balcony. The bed had red covers and several fluffy pillows. The bathroom had clean tiles, two sinks, a large mirror, a shower stall, a second Jacuzzi, a toilet, and several towels on a towel rack. Then, there were mints in a little candy dish sitting on the sink.

"You know, the sun hasn't set all the way yet. Do you want to go watch it set with me?" Derek asked.

"I'd love to," Grace replied. They put their stuff away, and changed into some swim stuff. Then they left the resort. Derek brought her to a hill that overlooked the resort.

"Wow, it's so beautiful up here," Grace said.

"Yeah, I found this place when I was exploring. It really relaxes me," Derek replied. They started watching the sun when it was dim enough to not hurt their eyes. It set slowly, and the sky's color faded as the sun got lower in the sky.

"I brought some lemonade and pretzels. It isn't much, but I'll take you to dinner tonight." Derek said.

"Wow, well it doesn't matter if it isn't much. It's the thought that counts. And I like you for that." Grace replied. The Starly flew over their heads chirping a mellow tune. They sipped their lemonade and watched the sun set as the bodies of water around the resort sparkled.

"When this is 'save the world' stuff is over, would you like to go out with me? I know I haven't known you for that long, but Grace, I really like you." Derek asked. He placed a pearl in her hand.

"Wow, I don't know what to say…This is so sudden, and how did you get this pearl? It must have cost you a fortune," Grace replied.

"Back when we were in Hoenn, I dove down looking inside multiple Clamperls searching for a pearl. When I found one, I knew it would be the perfect gift for you. Please agree to date me, I'm begging you." Derek said.
    "You did that for me? We are taking this a little faster than I expected, but I'll think about it," Grace said.

"Maybe this will help you make your decision," Derek replied. He leaned in slowly and pressed his lips against her hot, soft lips. She didn't resist, and let the moment last. The sun gave off its final rays, and almost completely disappeared behind the treetops and sparkling water. The sky turned into a mix of purple, red, yellow, orange, and blue. This was the nicest moment of Derek's long trip, and he never wanted it to end.

Event_collectorx

Omnitrix hero deoxys
    Years
  • Chapter ten: The end of the journey?

CHAPTER TEN: The end of the journey?
    They walked down from the hill and back to the resort. Derek led her through the lobby and into the restaurant.

"Table for two," Derek said to the waiter. The waiter walked them over to a table that had a view of a tree on an island in the middle of a small body of water. He handed them their menus and poured them glasses of water, then he left.

"What are you having?" Grace asked.

"A burger, what are you having?" Derek replied.

"I think I'll have what you're having," Grace said.

"Okay," Derek replied.

"Even though we have been traveling together all this time, we haven't had a chance to sit down and talk. I want to get to know you better, so tell me about yourself." Grace said.

"Well, when I'm not being a trainer, I like to ride my bike around the regions exploring and searching for shiny pokemon. I also like rock climbing, that's fun to do. When ever I'm close to water, I like swimming and fishing. What about you?" Derek asked.

"I like sitting on the beach watching my pokemon play in the water. I used to do pokemon contests but it got boring for me. I like making poffins and pokeblocks though, that's fun to do if you have friends who make them with you. I don't have any favorite pokemon. I don't like rushing, and I just like relaxing. And I like to look at the stars." Grace replied.

"Do you like flowers and chocolates?" Derek asked.

"I'm allergic to pollen but I like flowers. And I like milk chocolate and white chocolate but I don't like the bitterness of dark chocolate," Grace said.

"I don't like dark chocolate either," Derek said.

"Are you ready to order?" The waiter asked as he placed bread down on the table.

"Yes, I'll have a hamburger and a cherry Coke or Pepsi," Derek replied.

"I'll have a hamburger also, and I'll have an orange soda please," Grace said.

"Okay, let me take your menus and it will be out soon," The waiter said. He was tall, with short brown hair and a fuzzy mustache. He took the menus and walked away.

"Did you see the zigzagoon that guy was growing on his face?" Derek asked with a little chuckle.

"That's mean, but funny," Grace replied with a small laugh and smile.

"After we eat, do you want to look at the stars? Because you told me that you liked to do that, and I also like looking at the stars," Derek said.

"Okay but from where?" Grace asked.

"You'll see," Derek replied. The waiter came back with the two burgers and sodas. Derek and Grace ate in silence but they occasionally smiled at each other. They finished their meal and Derek paid the bill. Then, they got up and walked toward the elevator. The door opened and they walked in.

"Where are we going?" Grace asked.

"Back to the room," Derek replied. Then, the door opened and they walked out of the elevator down the hallway until they reached the room.

Derek pulled out his keycard and swiped it on the handle. The door opened and they walked in. The Jacuzzi had been filled up with water.
    Derek went into the bathroom and stripped down to nothing and wrapped a towel around his body. Then he left the bathroom, and Grace went in.

She took off all her clothes and wrapped a towel around her body, and then left the bathroom. Derek was sitting in the Jacuzzi that was on the balcony smiling.

"Come on, get in! It's warmed up already." Derek said.

"Okay," Grace said. She walked over to the Jacuzzi and stuck one foot in the water. The water was warm, so she slowly got in, trying not to wet the towel. Derek looked away, so that she could put the towel on the table, and then she fully got in.

"It's a really clear night," Derek said. The stars glowed brightly over their heads.

"Um…Derek…"

"Yeah?" He replied.

"I really like you, and I thought about what you said to me on the hill. I want to go out with you. And it's not just because you got me the pearl, but it's because you really do care about me. And promise me something." Grace said.

"Okay, what is it?" Derek asked.

"Promise me that you will never let Hitomi convince you that you should love her instead of me. And please promise me that you won't let her convince you that I don't care about you. She tries to take everything I love away from me. When we were little, if I wanted the last chocolate chip cookie during snack time at daycare, she would always try and take it before I could get to it. Promise me please." Grace said, with tears almost flowing out her eyes. She stared into the water.
    "I would never listen to Hitomi. I saw what type of person she was and I promise that I won't fall for her. And she even tried to steal your cookie? Thats really pathetic of her," Derek said. Grace leaned her head on Derek's chest and smiled. Derek put his arms around her and hugged her tight. Grace didn't even care that his arms were touching her breasts. Derek took his arms off Grace and got out of the water.

"I'm getting a little hot and tired. I'm going to take a shower," He was now standing, not even caring if Grace saw what was dangling between his legs, he tried to cover up as best he could with his hands though. He grabbed his towel and walked inside the room to the bathroom. Grace turned bright red and sunk lower in the hot tub. That was awkward. She thought to herself. She got out, and wrapped a towel around her self.

She sat on the bed and watched TV.

I wonder if Grace cared that I did what I did back there. Derek wondered to himself. He stepped into the shower and washed his hair and his body. Then he rinsed off and got out. He dried his body, and then brushed his teeth. After that, he put boxers on and then he left the bathroom.
    Grace got up and went into the bathroom. She took a shower and then dried off. She brushed her teeth, and then put on a night gown. She left the bathroom, and found Derek already asleep on the bed.

"Good night Derek," Grace whispered as she kissed him on the cheek. She got under the covers with him and fell asleep.
    ============================
    The whole group was on top of Mt. Coronet. The sky was blood red and Dialga and Palkia were shooting purple energy beams every where.

There were roars and squawks of all kinds of pokemon and team GRAM was torturing the legendaries with electric whips.

"This is so much fun, we should have done this years ago!" A man with a red 'R' on his chest said. He was holding an electric whip and slashing Lugia with it. The Lugia let out several roars and fell to the ground.

"Leave those pokemon alone!" Derek shouted. Arceus was by his side.

"Make us!" A blue haired grunt said.

"Okay, I will!" Derek yelled. Arceus turned into a dragon type and blasted the grunts off the mountain with a loud roar. More grunts came running out of the cave opening. Strange colored Golbats and Zubats flew out of the cave, biting Grace, Derek, Alex, Lucas and Hitomi.

"Derek! Derek! HELP ME!" Grace screamed. She completely disappeared under the Golbats and Zubats.

"Grace! I'm coming!" Derek yelled. He ran towards her direction.

Grace managed to send out her luxuray, and it charged up and sent out a large amount of thunder bolts. The thunder bolts made the zubats faint, but the Golbats weren't about to give up. They charged at her full force.

"GRAAAAAAAACE!" Derek yelled. He jumped in front of her and the Golbats ripped some flesh off of his arms and sides. He yelled in pain, and rolled on the ground.

"Derek! Thank you so much, please, be okay!" Grace said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I'll be fine," He managed to say weakly.

"I'm going to end this, Weavile, Shadow claw!" A grunt yelled. A Weavile lunged towards Derek at full force. Claws filled with dark aura slashed through Dereks body. He flew several yards backward and smashed into a tree.

"Derek, I love you! Be mine, please!" Hitomi begged. She ran over to him with tears spilling out of her eyes.

"I've always had a special place in my heart for you," Derek said. He tried to sit up, but he couldn't. Hitomi helped him up and they kissed passionately, their tongues sloshed around in each others mouths.

Grace felt as if a stake was driven right through her heart. All this time she thought that Derek had loved her, when the sad truth was that he really loved Hitomi. She burst into tears and ran up to Derek.

"You broke you're promise!" Grace yelled through her tears.

"I'm sorry Grace I-" A Scyther came charging at him and stuck its razor blade right through Derek's chest. He fell to the ground laying in a pool of red.

"Great work scyther!" A grunt with the rocket uniform shouted.

"DEREK! Nonononono! Please don't leave me!" Words were spilling out of Grace's mouth so rapidly, like a waterfall's current.

"Grace, I'm sorry. I really do love you." Derek said in between heavy breathes. Grace held his hand tight and cried.

"I had a lot of fun on our journey together, but we have to part our ways now. I didn't want it to end like this. I thought after this was over, we could actually be a normal couple. I guess I was wrong. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Grace, I love you. Goodbye," Derek almost whispered the last part of his sentence, and closed his eyes.

"No, this isn't happening! I won't believe it!" Grace said while wiping away her tears. She leaned down and kissed him, hoping he would wake up.
    Nothing happened, and he just lay motionless on the ground.

"We won the battle!" The grunts all yelled. It started to rain, and the beads of water added to Grace's salty tears, which were now all over her face. She picked up Derek's body and hugged him.

"I've only known you for a while, and from what I've seen you're a great guy! Why did this happen to you?!" Grace yelled into the sky.

"We all miss him Grace, even if he just left us now. There's nothing we can do, and wanting him to come back from the dead won't bring him
    back." Alex said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Grace, I really mean this, I'm sorry for kissing your boyfriend multiple times." Hitomi said.

"He…..He broke his promise…." Grace said softly so that almost no one could hear.

"Hey, he was my friend too. And I know him better than most of you. He wouldn't want us to be mourning over his death; he would want us to finish this battle!" Alex said. The group nodded and charged toward the GRAM members.

"Lugia, use Aeroblast these punks off the mountain!" A grunt yelled. A blue and white legendary flew up into the air, making a big blue and white ball in its mouth. A big rush of air was shot out from the ball and it pushed Lucas and Alex into some pine trees. Grace was hiding behind a tree with Derek's body, still crying over the loss.

"Let this be over! I don't want any more of my friends to die!" Grace yelled, stepping out from behind the cover of the trees.

"I'll kill you now then!" A grunt with a blue and white striped shirt with a bandanna yelled. A Mightyena ran at full force at Grace. It was growling and barking showing its razor sharp fangs and teeth.

Grace sat up from bed, heavily panting. She looked at her surroundings and she was back in the hotel room.

"I brought you some milk chocolate chip pancakes," Derek said while setting the pancakes down on a table.

"Derek!" Grace yelled with delight. She ran up to him and brought her lips to his. They seemed to kiss for an eternity until Grace finally pulled away and gave him a hug.

"I should bring you chocolate chip pancakes more often!" Derek said, while trying to keep his balance.

"You're alive and that's what matters to me," Grace said, while still hugging him.

"Huh? Of course I'm alive!" Derek said.

"I had a horrible dream. We were on Mt. Coronet and you were killed by a Weavile and a Scyther. And you kissed Hitomi. It was more like a
    nightmare than a bad dream. It seemed so real." Grace said with sweat running down her face.

"I'm here now, and when we go to Mt. Coronet, I'm not going to get killed; at least not that easily." Derek said with a smile.

Event_collectorx

Omnitrix hero deoxys
    Years
  • CHAPTER ELEVEN: Training

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Grace ate her pancakes in silence, while Derek packed up his things. When Grace finished, she brushed out her hair and brushed her teeth. She washed her face and changed into her day clothes. Then she packed up her things and left the bathroom.

"Are you ready?" Derek asked.

"Yeah, where are the others?" Grace said.

"They are in the lobby already." Derek replied. The left the room and walked down the carpeted hallway to the elevator. Derek pressed the button and the golden doors opened. Then they got inside and Grace pressed the 'L' button. The elevator went down a few floors and opened up in the lobby. They walked out and saw Hitomi, Lucas, and Alex sitting on the couches.

"Good morning," Derek said.

"Good morning," They replied.

"Instead of going to Mt. Coronet today, we should train for a couple weeks. That's all the time we have any way, so we might as well use it." Derek said.

"Okay, thats cool with me," Alex replied.

"What ever," Hitomi said.

"Yeah, I need to train my pokemon any way." Lucas said.

"I'm always going to go where you go," Grace said.

"Then it's settled. We should train in various regions since we don't know what type of pokemon we are going to be up against. There are some pretty strong pokemon not too far from here. Lets go." Derek said. The group followed him out of the Resort, and into the wilderness of route 229.

Derek ran into a Gloom, and Alex ran into an Illumise. Lucas ran into an Ariados. Hitomi ran into a roselia. Grace ran into a Gloom.

"Go infernape! Use Flare blitz!" Derek said. An infernape popped out of a pokeball and shot fire at the gloom. The gloom dodged it and tried to use vines to wrap around infernape. Infernape was toom quick, and used another Flare blitz. It knocked the gloom out.

"Tropius, fly up and smash down on the Illumise!" Alex yelled. The tropius flew high in the air and then barreled down into the ground, taking Illumise with it. The Illumise fainted.

"Go growlithe!" Lucas shouted. Growlithe came out of the light from the pokeball and shot out flames from its mouth. Ariados was severely hurt, but it didn't give up. It used string shot and growlithe got all sticky. Then it used a poison attack, and growlithe suffured slowly. "Get up growlithe! Use flamethrower to burn through the string shot!" Lucas said. Growlithe burned through the stringshot and used flamethrower. It hit Ariados and it was knocked out.

"Lopunny go!" Hitomi commanded. Her Lopunny headed straight for the Roselia. The roselia used Magic leaf, and Lopunny was knocked over. It got back up and quickly dashed towards the roselia. "Quick attack!" Hitomi said. The Lopunny smashed into the Roselia, but it wasn't ready to faint yet. It got back up and used Magicleaf, but Lopunny dodged it. Lopunny used dizzy punch, and roselia was almost knocked out. "I need a new pokemon, so in the ball you go!" Hitomi said. She threw a pokeball at the Roselia. One shake...two shakes...three shakes...click! It was caught.

"Luxray, thunderfang," Grace said. Luxray's teeth were charged up with electricity, and those razor sharp teeth bit into gloom. Gloom was paralyzed and couldn't move. Luxray's teeth were no longer charged with electricity, but with darkness. It crunched down on gloom, and the gloom finally fainted.

They continued through the grass until they reach a sandy area. They fought some Hippodowns and Rhydons. They stayed for a while until their pokemon were too tired to fight from being in the sandstorm. It had been hours since they last left the hotel, and the group was getting hungry.

"Do you want to go to Snowpoint city? There's ice type pokemon we can battle. I think there is also a snowbound lodge not too far from there." Derek said.

"Yeah, lets go," Lucas said.

"Fine with me," Alex said.

"If there is a spa, I'm so going!" Hitomi said.

"I'm hungry so yeah lets go," Grace replied. They sent out their flying pokemon and flew westward, over numerous bodies of water. They flew over the survival area and then over another body of water until they reached snowpoint city. The air was crisp, and snow was falling from the sky.

"I'll race you to the Stantler Cafe!" Alex said.

"You're on!" Lucas replied.

"Hey, wait for me!" Derek said as he dashed off after the two. Hitomi and Grace ran after Derek. All the stores were a blur to Derek as he ran as fast as he could to the Cafe.

"Ha! I beat you Lucas!" Alex gloated.

"What ever..." Lucas said looking away.

"You really should consider there are other people here who might not want to race," Derek said, while looking at the two girls who were totally out of breath. They walked into the Stantler Cafe and waited in line.

"I'll have two hot chocolates, a ham croissant sandwhich and...What do you want Grace?" Derek asked.

"I'll have an egg croissant sandwhich," Grace said. Derek handed the man at the register money, and the man at the register gave them a number.

"I'll have a burger, a hotdog, a croissant sandwhich, some ribs, mac and cheese, cinnamon apples, a corndog, potato chowder, the fruit platter and a side of french fries please!" Alex said while digging in his pockets for cash. The man gave him his number after he paid and then Alex went to the table.

"I heard part of your order. You eat way too much man! And you still aren't gaining weight!" Derek Joked.

"I got a fast metabolism and I guess I'm really energetic too. I have a huge appetite sometimes though." Alex said rubbing the back of his neck with a sweat drop on the side of his head. Lucas and Hitomi came with their numbers and sat down.

"I'm tired, so I'm going to go to the spa if you guys are going to go train more after this," Hitomi said.

"I'm going snowboarding!" Alex said.

"I'm going to snowboard with Alex, and then enjoy the lodges luxuries," Lucas replied.

"Okay then, but remember this is not a vacation. We stayed at the Resort Area to try and hide from Team GRAM, it wasn't for fun. We can have a real vacation after the Mt. Coronet business is over. I'm going to train more after this," Derek said.

"Instead of training, can we do stuff around the lodge?" Grace asked Derek with a sweet voice and cute eyes.

"Uh....Um...sure, I'll train tommorow." Derek replied. Grace hugged him and Derek blushed a little bit.

"Thank you," She said while still squeezing him. The food finally came, and the table was full of plates.

"Most of this stuff is yours you know," Lucas said looking at Alex. Alex grinned sheepishly and then dug into his food. He scarfed all of it down with in minutes, while the rest of the group wasn't even finished with their own meals.

"Wow that was good," Alex said while patting his stomach. The rest of the group finished their food.

"Let's go to the lodge, I've been on these sleigh rides that take you from one place to another. You get pulled by Stantler and your on a sleigh. We can take that to the snowbound lodge." Lucas said.

"Cool, okay lets go then," Derek said. They walked over to the waiting station and a few minutes later, a sleigh with several Stantler pulling it drove up to the waiting station.

" 'ello there," The driver said. Derek, Lucas, Alex, Hitomi and Grace got into the Sleigh, and the driver steered the Stantler towards the direction of the snowbound lodge.

Event_collectorx

Omnitrix hero deoxys
    Years
  • CHAPTER TWELVE: trouble in the lodge

CHAPTER TWELVE

The sleigh arrived at the lodge, and Derek gave the driver some money. The group walked into the lobby. There were several people behind a wooden counter, a big portrait of a stantler, several couches and chairs, a furry rug, and a fire pit.

"See you later, I'm heading up to my room and then to the spa!" Hitomi said. She got her room key and dashed over to the elevator.

"I'm going to go boarding! See ya!" Alex said. He didn't bother taking the elevator and sprinted up the stairs. Lucas ran up after him. Grace and Derek were the last ones in the Lobby.

"I'll get our key," Derek said. He got the key from the front desk, and then walked over to the elevator. The door opened and they walked in

"So what do you want to do?" Grace asked.

"Well do you like shopping?" Derek asked.

"Yeah, but I don't have money any more remember?" Grace said.

"But I have money. And I want to spend it on what ever you want," Derek said with a warm smile.

"It wouldn't feel right to me. Why don't we go explore the lodge?" Grace suggested.

"Okay," Derek replied. He held out his hand and smiled. Grace put her soft hand on his warm hand, and they walked out of the elevator. They walked to their room and opened the door with the key.

Inside there were many things that were similar to the other resort. A flat screen TV, A refrigerator, one bed, a large couch, and a table. The walls were carpeted with a red material, and the walls were made of glossy wood. The bathroom had a shower stall, a Jacuzzi, a toliet, a sink, and white tiling. There was a table with towels and a mint dish. The walls were also wooden inside the bathroom. Outside, there was a balcony with a table and two chairs. Near the door, there was another Jacuzzi, but it was already filled with water. It had pink and white flowers floating on the surface of the water, making it look peaceful.

"Its pretty cold outside, did you bring a jacket?" Derek asked, while unpacking his stuff.

"Yeah, but its pretty thin," Grace said.

"Then I'll just buy you one," Derek said with a smile. They left the room and went to the elevator. Derek pressed the button for the floor of the gift shop. He walked out of the elevator and into the gift shop with Grace.

"Get anything you like," Derek said.

"You don't care about the price?" Grace asked.

"If you like it, I'll buy it. If I have enough money left...." Derek said while digging in his pockets. Grace picked out a puffy warm pink jacket. She brought it to the register and Derek payed cash for it.

"How can I thank you for all that you've done through out our journey?" Grace asked.

"You don't have to thank me. Your company makes me happy," Derek said. They left the Gift shop and walked outside.

Derek scooped up some snow and molded it into a ball. He threw it at Grace and it hit her back.

"Hey!" Grace yelled. She laughed and threw a ball of snow at Derek. He jumped out of the way.

"Snowball fight!" Derek yelled. The two laughed and chucked balls of snow at each other until they both fell over from exhaustion.

"That was fun," Grace said with a little laugh. She leaned over and kissed Derek on the cheek. His face filled with red and he felt the heat come back to his body.

"Wanna go get some hot chocolate? I'll buy," Derek said.

"Eventually, you are going to run out of money you know," Grace replied.

"My family sends me money occasionally, and I also work at Articuno Icecream sometimes. I don't usually spend money on resorts, because I sleep in a tent to save my money up for emergencies. But I guess hiding from Team GRAM is an emergency. I also don't spend money on luxuries, so I have some extra money to spend on you." Derek said.

"I think I'll go to the bank and withdraw some cash later, I feel bad that you have to buy stuff for me because I don't have any money right now." Grace said.

"Don't feel bad. I'm not spending money on you just because you don't have money. I'm spending money on you because I love you and I care about you." Derek said.

"Thanks," Grace said. She cuddled up to Derek's side.

"It's cold out here, lets go get the hot chocolate," Derek said while blushing.

"Okay," Grace replied. They got up and brushed off the snow. Then they walked back to the lodge and saw Hitomi carrying multiple bags and boxes.

"I just went on a shopping spree!" Hitomi said with delight.

"Wow....the last time you bought that much, was when you went Christmas shopping. And most of the gifts were for you...." Grace commented.

"Do you need help carrying that to your room?" Derek asked.

"Sure thanks." Hitomi said.

"I'll wait for you in front of the café," Grace said.

"Okay," Derek replied. He took some bags and boxes and then followed Hitomi to the Elevator. They went up a couple floors, until they got to Hitomi's floor. Then, they walked to her room and placed the bags on her table.

"Thank you for helping me," Hitomi said.

"No problem, I really should be getting back now," Derek said. He turned around and opened the door.

"I'll come with you," Hitomi said. She followed Derek to the elevator. Then from there, they went to the lobby, and then to the Café.

"I know the perfect way to thank you," Hitomi said.

"What is it?" Derek asked. Hitomi pulled him close to her and pressed her lips into his. Derek tried to pull away, but Hitomi pulled him back.

"What are you doing!?" Grace yelled as she ran up to the two.

"Grace, its not what it looks like!" Derek yelled.

"I bet Hitomi was behind all this! That or you broke your promise…" Grace said with tears about to come out of her eyes.

"I didn't have any say in what happened! I'm sorry, really!" Derek said.

"He enjoyed it. And he had a choice to do it or not. It isn't my fault he did what he did." Hitomi said.

"I don't want to believe you Hitomi. I don't want to believe what I saw. I hate you but I love you at the same time Derek. This is so confusing…" Grace said.

"Please let me explain!" Derek said.

"You don't need to…." Grace said running off. She had her own room key, and opened the door to the room. She changed into some swim stuff, and headed to the pool room.
    She walked in, and noticed two figures sitting in the hot tub.

"Hey Grace, what's up?" Alex asked.

"You're usually with Derek, so something must be wrong. Did you two get in a fight or something?" Lucas asked. Grace walked over to the hot tub and joined the boys. She
    slumped down and blew some bubbles.

"I don't really want to talk about it, but I'll tell you what happened. Derek was helping Hitomi carry her shopping bags to her room. When they came back down, I found the two of them kissing. Derek broke his promise and that makes me hate him so much. But oddly, I still love him." Grace said.

"Derek isn't the type of person who lies. He also isn't the type of person who breaks promises. I think Hitomi has a lot to do with the situation, even though I don't know her as well as you do. Did you let him explain?" Lucas asked.

"No, I just ran off. Maybe I should let him explain. But Hitomi made it seem really convincing that Derek wanted to do that," Grace replied. She stared into the pool from the hot tub.

Meanwhile….

"Grace hates me because of you! Why did you have to do that?" Derek asked.

"I like annoying Grace, its fun." Hitomi said with a chuckle.

"You went too far. I didn't even have time to explain the situation. I'm going to go apologize, and I think you should too." Derek suggested.

"Fine," Hitomi agreed. The two of them walked around the lodge searching all the shops and cafés until they reached the pool. Derek peered into the window and saw Grace sitting in the hot tub chatting with his two best friends. He opened the door, and Hitomi followed him in. Lucas, Alex and Grace looked to see who had come in.

"Grace, I'm sorry." Derek said.

"You can say sorry a million times, but it won't change anything. You broke your promise." Grace said while watching Alex's Feraligtr swim around in the pool.

"It isn't like that. It was all Hitomi's fault. She pulled me into that kiss; I didn't want anything to do with it. I need you Grace, please forgive me. I tried my best to get away but I couldn't." Derek said with a sad voice.

"Nice excuse, got a better one?" Grace asked while still looking into the pool water.

"You're being so bitter to him. He isn't lying, and it really was my fault. I like to watch you get mad, sorry about that." Hitomi said.

"You have gone too far this time Hitomi, but I think you might be lying. Are you trying to protect your boyfriend so that he doesn't feel my wrath? He can't play with my emotions like that." Grace said with anger flooding her body. Derek felt like some one
    had just punched him in the stomach. He hand a stinging pain in his throat, and felt as if he were about to cry.

"Bye Grace…" Derek said softly. He turned around and ran towards the door. He flung it open, ran down the hall, up the stairs, and then he finally arrived at his room. Derek stuffed his face into a pillow and cried.

"What have I done?" Grace asked herself. "HITOMI, I FRIGGIN HATE YOU!" Grace shouted at Hitomi.

"Sorry, and this time I mean it." Hitomi said. She looked at the pool tiles and then back at Grace with a sorry look on her face.

"We've been here a little too long, so uh….see ya!" Alex said, while pulling Lucas out of the hot tub.

"I wanted to see the fight!" Lucas said.

"Oh theres gonna be a fight! Go sharpedo!" Grace said. A sharpedo appeared of a pokeball. Grace pushed Hitomi into the pool, even though she was fully clothed and had no swim suit on. Sharpedo came charging through the water with its mouth wide open.
    Hitomi screamed while the Sharpedo chased her around. It bit her a couple times, while the rest of the group laughed.

"Grace, I'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorry! Just tell this thing to leave me alone!" Hitomi screamed. Words spilled out of Hitomi's mouth faster than she could swim away from Sharpedo. The Sharpedo bit Hitomi a couple of times, but not hard enough for her to bleed.

"Return," Grace said. She held out her pokeball and a red beam of light zapped Sharpedo back into its cozy little ball. She left the pool area with out looking at Hitomi.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • the snowball fight thing was cute! i could just see my friend shane and i doing that (if it ever snows here!!!) but still cute!

Back