• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No one told Derek about the nidoran egg

Event_collectorx

Omnitrix hero deoxys
Years
  • CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Apologies

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: APOLOGIES!
    Grace went up to the room Derek was staying in. She swiped the card and entered. There was a note on the bed.

It read: Hey Grace. If you're reading this, then you must know that I'm gone already. I decided to go travel around the regions by my self. I might be back late tonight. I'll knock on the door to see if you're awake. I can understand if you don't want to let me in. I didn't mean to do what I did with Hitomi. It was all her fault. I really care about you, and I just want you to be happy. And if you're happy because I'm not around, then I'll stay away for a while. Please don't stay mad at me too long. This intense training will make me stronger, and I also need time alone. Please forgive me.

Love Derek

Grace hugged the note tight and cried. Salty tears rolled down her cheeks and dripped onto the note. Derek, why do you have to be the boy with the Arceus? It makes being a normal couple a lot harder. Stupid Team GRAM just has to chase after you of all people. I know you didn't enjoy kissing Hitomi. I'm so sorry I got mad. But now you're gone and there isn't anything I can do about it. I forgive you…..Come back soon please Derek….please…..Grace thought to herself. She flopped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling.

=========================================

(Derek's POV)

I felt the sweat on my back as I sprinted past my Gallade. "Come on! Give me all you got!" I yelled. Gallade sprinted towards me and punched my stomach. I kicked him, and then grabbed his arm. I swung Gallade into a rock. He shook off the pain, and lunged towards me with a shadow ball. I dodged it, and scratched him across his face.

Galled made a bolt of thunder and threw it at me. I wasn't quick enough to dodge it, so I felt the electric shock. It wasn't the most powerful thunderbolt, but it was enough to keep me down on the ground for a couple minutes.

"Enough for today," I told Gallade. I took out his pokeball and made him get back in it. Then, I walked out of the forest and to a pokemon center.
    ================================================
    "Hitomi, we need to talk." Lucas said.

"What do you need to tell me?" Hitomi asked.

"I gotta go guys. I'll catch up with you later. I'm getting some sodas!" Alex said with an excited tone to his voice. He sprinted out of the pool area.

"Come up to my room, we can talk there." Lucas said. Hitomi followed Lucas to the Elevator and up to his room. "You really messed things up with Derek and Grace. Derek is my friend, and I hate it when I see him upset. That stunt you pulled made Grace mad, and that really affected Derek. You should stop trying to get him to like you." Lucas said.

"I know that. I just like annoying Grace," Hitomi said with a smile.

"You went way too far. Just give it up." Lucas said angrily.

"I'll stop annoying Grace. I'll explain to her what happened. But you have to do something for me." Hitomi said.

"And what would that be?" Lucas asked.

"Are you single?" Hitomi asked.

"Yeah….why do you ask?" the brown haired boy asked.

"I didn't want to upset any other girls." Hitomi replied.

"What are you talking about?" Lucas was confused. Hitomi pinned him down to the bed. She pulled his head towards hers. Their lips danced around, feeling around with passion. The world seemed to spin around Lucas.

The door opened. "Hey I forgot my money in here and-WOAH!" Alex walked in and saw the two on the bed. "This is akward. Uh…" Alex froze in shock. He started chuckling. It burst out into loud laughter and then he took a picture with his cell phone. "Ooooo! I can't wait to send this picture to Dawn!" Alex was still laughing really hard.

"Don't! Please don't!" Lucas pleaded.

"Relax, she's dating Damion, so even if you send this picture to her, it wouldn't matter. If you were dating her, it would be a different story. And now….I sent it!" Alex said after sending the picture. Lucas and Hitomi got off the bed.

I've got mixed feeling about this. I thought I liked Dawn. But I forgot all about Damion….If she really liked me, she would have dumped Damion a long time ago. But if she sees that picture, she might think I'm dating Hitomi. I'm so confused! Lucas thought to himself. A few minutes later, Alex got a text back from Dawn. Alex read it out loud.

"So Lucas finally got a girlfriend? It's about time! Damion thought Lucas would be buried in Professor Rowan's assignments for ever. Well now I don't have to feel bad that Lucas may still have had feeling for me. I just showed Damion and he laughed so hard that he fell over." Alex read.

Lucas turned red and looked away from both Alex and Hitomi.

"So does this mean that you would be willing to go out with me since the girl you used to like is already taken?" Hitomi asked.

"Uh...I don't really know at the moment. I need some time alone." Lucas replied. He walked out of the hotel room.

"What's up with him?" Hitomi asked. Alex just shrugged.

A couple hours later..... (Dereks POV)

"So are you ready to fly back Staraptor?" I asked my feathered buddy. He nodded in agreement. I climbed on his back and we flew for about half an hour until we finally reached the lodge.

"Thanks," I said. I put him back in his pokeball, and then I ran up the stairs to my room. I knocked on the door, and waited for Grace to open up. I waited five minutes, but no one opened the door. I was about to walk away, when the door opened.

"Derek?" Graces sparkling blue eyes met my eyes. She appeared to have been crying. She started crying again, and her shirt got even more wet.

"I'm back. Can I come in?" I asked her. She smiled at me and nodded.

"Don't ever to that to me again! You hear me?!" Grace said. She gave him a punch so hard, I flew on to the bed. I rubbed my head and laughed.

"Woah, I've never seen you that mad !" I smiled at her. She ran up to me and gave me a hug so hard, I could of sworn I heard one of my bones snap.

"Sorry for punching you...." Grace apologized.

"It's okay. I probably was a Jerk for leaving wasn't I?" I told her.

"Yeah....I'm sorry for upsetting you." Grace said. I took her apology and then I walked into the shower. I washed off all the dirt from my training, and then I walked out of the bathroom in fresh clothes.

"I'm glad you're back," Grace hugged me again. She got under the blanket and then I followed her. I felt my self getting sleepy. Tommorow would be a better day.

==========
    it keeps becoming mush! Sorry, I'm editing it as we speak!

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • no offense, but what derek was doing to gallade isn't right. I would kill you right now if i had the chance! lol no i wouldnt! after I read the part where derek said he left to travel the regions, I just turned off my monitor cuz i was thinking that was the end

Event_collectorx

Omnitrix hero deoxys
    Years
  • I didn't mean to make it seem like he was abusing Gallade, I wanted to make it seem like they were sparring. I'm sorry.

Event_collectorx

Omnitrix hero deoxys
    Years
  • I didnt mean to make it seem like he was abusing gallade. I meant it for them to be sparring. Sorry if this is double posted, because my computer wont let the first post show up for some reason.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • It is double posted and no worries ;) I'd do that to my Gallade too. Probably wayy better though....

I liked how you did the POV for Derek! That's how a story should be! I might write my next fic like that...

Event_collectorx

Omnitrix hero deoxys
    Years
  • CHAPTER FOURTEEN: just another day

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
    (Derek's POV)
    I scribbled Grace a note saying where I was, and then I left to go train again. I threw on some clothes that I could sweat in, and then ran into the hall. "Come on Gallade," I whispered as Gallade popped out of his pokeball. "We are going to go up and down the stairs 20 times in the next five minutes. Think you can handle it? It's to strengthen our legs for when we scale the mountains. It also improves our stamina and speed." I explained to Gallade. He nodded and then we sprinted down the stairs.

Every time we ran down, it was easy. Going up was another story. Sweat beads ran down my face as I breathed heavily. I trudged up the stairs. Every step was a struggle. "fifteen….it has only been 3 and a half minutes. We have to go up five more times in the next one and a half minutes. Lets do this!" I told Gallade. We ran as fast as we could up those stairs and then back down. We had done our twenty rounds in five minutes!
    "That was tiring! Now we have to go spar in the indoor recreation area. When we're done, we can eat pancakes instead of that gross protein stuff that you insist on drinking." Gallade gave me a look that probably meant 'I like that protein stuff! But pancakes sound good.'

We walked into the room with lots of open space. The floor was made of wood. There were shelves of exercise equipment and sports equipment. "No using any of your special moves in here. We don't want to destroy anything. Just fighting moves okay? And no tearing the place up!" I told him. Gallade has a knack for blowing things up.

I ran towards Gallade in a tight fist. I knew his routine, so I jumped into the air instead of punching him, and I brought my foot to his face. He stammered backward, but shook it off.

"'lade…" Gallade ground his teeth and jumped into the air. Gallade punched me in the face and I went flying back. He was about to slam down on me with his blades, but I rolled out of the way. I stood up and flew at him with a ton of speed. I knew he would move again, so I swished to the left. I turned around and gave him a good kick in the chest. He looked hurt, so I stopped.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked him. I stuck my hand out to help him out. He just smiled at me and then grabbed my hand. I was thrown over his shoulder and I landed near the sports equipment. "You're good! Let's go get breakfast. I think I should go get Grace first. You haven't seen her when she's pissed at me. You wouldn't know the feeling of having a girl in your life." I told Gallade. He just shook his head as I put him back in his pokeball.

Then, I headed back to the room.

(Grace's POV)

I'm training with Gallade. I'll be back soon. I won't eat breakfast with out you, I promise.

Love Derek

I read his note. There were a couple pictures of hearts. At least he left a note. He always leave with out telling me in person. I wouldn't care if he woke me up. Oh well. I thought to my self. I got ready in the bathroom, and waited for Derek to come back.

"Hey, what's up?" A sweaty brown haired boy walked through the door.

"Good morning. Hey, you're bruised. What happened?" I asked with concern.

"Gallade went a little overboard when we were sparring. I'm fine." Derek replied. He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly with a sweat bead on his head.

"So are you too tired to….." I gave him a seductive smile.

"The last time we tried that neither of us were ready! Lets just get some breakfast," He looked away from me while blushing.

"Okay, well then clean yourself up and we can go down. By the way, did any one tell you what happened to Lucas?" I asked him.

"What happened to him? Was it bad?" Derek asked me.

"Well I wouldn't say it was bad. But I didn't say it was good either. Hitomi and Lucas were on top of each other kissing in Lucas' room. Alex walked in and took pictures on his cell phone. Maybe he didn't send one to you yet." I told him.

"I have been looking at my texts." Derek replied. He flipped open his cell phone and opened up Alex's text message. The picture of Lucas and Hitomi popped up. Derek laughed so hard he fell over. "It's about time he found a girlfriend!" Derek exclaimed.

"Well he didn't exactly ask her out yet." I told him.

"He kissed her before asking her out?" Derek asked.

"Well you kissed me before asking me out!" I sighed and shook my head.

"Oh yeah….Well Lucas is different. I'm going to go get ready," The mop haired boy walked into the bathroom and within minutes, he came out squeaky clean. "Ready." He said with a smile.

We walked down the stairs instead of taking the Elevator. Then, Derek took me to one of the lodge's many restaurants. We ate in silence, but I occasionally smiled at him.

"I have to go train again, so you have the whole day to your self." Derek said to break the silence.

"Okay, I guess I'll go to the spa or something." I replied. We finished eating and Derek paid the bill. We parted our ways at the lobby. He went back to the recreation center, and I went to the spa.

Hours after intense training… (Derek's POV)

I walked back to the Hotel room to find a rather pleasant smell of flowers. I looked on the bed, and saw Grace lying in a pink silk robe.

"Uh…I'm back…." I stammered.

"I've been waiting. You can shower off, and if you aren't too tired from training…then we can…." She smiled seductively. I was totally unprepared for what was going to happen.

I went into the bathroom and took a cold shower. Then, I put on some shorts and a T-shirt. I left the bathroom to see Grace still waiting on the bed.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"What's gotten into you? I don't want you to get hurt. I might get too tired to train tomorrow. Besides, I've never done this before and I don't have any protection around here. " I explained.

"That's fine…." She pulled me down on the bed.

===============
    If you want to know what happens in the middle, message me
    ===================

I was in bed and it was late at night. I was tired, but yet unable to sleep. My body was still warm, but I felt the cool air on my bare skin from the air conditioner. Grace was already asleep.

"Good night Grace," I whispered. I closed my eyes and tried my best to fall asleep.

---------------------
    SORRY about the blobishness. I'm editing as we speak

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
  • "No problem, but you don't seem like the kind of guy from around here. Didn't you know that was the most dangerous way into hoenn? Its where the thugs hang out!" The girl said.

"[S-HIGHLIGHT]I'm in Hoenn! I thought I was still in Sinnoh![/S-HIGHLIGHT] By the way, I'm Derek," Derek said.

Actually, "Sinnoh" is an island that is part of Japan. The "Hoenn" is another island off of the mainland (still considered Japan). It is located on the opposite side of which "Sinnoh" is. It is physically impossible to ride on a bicycle across the ocean.

Heres a map:
    Spoiler:

--On the bright side, good story. Don't give up.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2009
    it was nice but im gonna make another 1 of those this doesnt make sence posts where i think of it doesnt make sence.he went from Sinnoh to Hoenn without crossing water? wow only my last sentence was needed.
    Sorry bout that it might make sence idk but i LOVE this story just added that part so people dont critisize(i can't spell =D) my post

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Actually, "Sinnoh" is an island that is part of Japan. The "Hoenn" is another island off of the mainland (still considered Japan). It is located on the opposite side of which "Sinnoh" is. It is physically impossible to ride on a bicycle across the ocean.

Heres a map:
    Spoiler:

--On the bright side, good story. Don't give up.

it was nice but im gonna make another 1 of those this doesnt make sence posts where i think of it doesnt make sence.he went from Sinnoh to Hoenn without crossing water? wow only my last sentence was needed.
    Sorry bout that it might make sence idk but i LOVE this story just added that part so people dont critisize(i can't spell =D) my post

I don't think his intention was to say that he just rode from Hoenn to Sinnoh. To me, there seemed like their was something "magical" about how he got there. As if Sinnoh needed him and pulled him in. If that was what Event_collectorx was going for then I understand the idea 100%.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I've been gone for a while so I re-read this..over and over and over...and I found that some chapters and sentences sparked ideas for my next fic. Thanks buddy ;) awsome story

Back