• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen No SS. Anne!!!!!!!!!!!

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
    My friend in one of his leaf green versions,didn't ride the ss. anne and traded with his other leaf green to get cut,and after he got all 8 badges he used surf to the right of Vermillion port and he saw a strange truck there!!!!!!!! :lg: :pokeball: :fr: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    mew42003 said:
    My friend in one of his leaf green versions,didn't ride the ss. anne and traded with his other leaf green to get cut,and after he got all 8 badges he used surf to the right of Vermillion port and he saw a strange truck there!!!!!!!! :lg: :pokeball: :fr: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    That secret has been out forever. Since the original Red and Blue.

People thought you could catch Mew by moving the truck XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yes, and if you have the Itemfinder on you, follow the road where the truck is. Head to the end of the road and sue the Itemfinder to find a Lava Cookie. XD

Deaths Jaws

Budding Breeder
    Years
    sorry mate ur out of luck.....no ticket there.

it has been stated MANY MANY MANY times that you can get the tickets to the final 2 islands (8 and 9) by either using an action replay/gameshark or if ur luck enough to get one near you a nintendo event.

its not there just the cookie (net found one yet but hey...)

Jaws...

イマクニ?

Imakuni?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 25, 2004
    LittleFascistPanties said:
    What new versions?
    Is there supposed to be some NeoFireRed and LeafGreen versions coming out?
    sorry, no news of neo versions :( :\ :(

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    The truck has always been there, and probably always will as long as we have games taking place in Kanto. It's just scenery. Nothing special. There are no events on it so nothing can happen with it. It's not Mew, not tickets, not your left sock that's been missing for several months, it's just eye candy.

Makoto

Years
    Shadow said:
    The truck has always been there, and probably always will as long as we have games taking place in Kanto. It's just scenery. Nothing special. There are no events on it so nothing can happen with it. It's not Mew, not tickets, not your left sock that's been missing for several months, it's just eye candy.
    nicely put, shadow.... as i heard it be called before, it's an "easter egg"....

Years
    so the truck exists? i tried to find it on my old red version, but i can't find it.. do you have to find it before the SS Anne leaves?? i hope not, i wanna see it!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    If the S.S. Anne has already left, you can't see the truck.

Poke-Master

Pokemon Master
    Years
    ss anne and her truck

Well this time is different. Even if you white out in the ship, the next time you return, the ship automatically leaves (its cute). So if you want to get to the truck, don't get the HM1. Trade with a friend who made her go :P
    And no there is NeoFireRed/LeafGreen. Emerald destroyed all plans for a Gold/Silver remake.

Miguel RC

Ultimate Weezing Master
    Years
    Poke-Master said:
    And no there is NeoFireRed/LeafGreen. Emerald destroyed all plans for a Gold/Silver remake.

Ah nuts, that really sucks, I was looking forward to a G/S remake =/ eh doesnt matter now

Last edited:

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
    Years
    Miguel RC said:
    Ah ****, that really sucks, I was looking forward to a G/S remake =/ eh doesnt matter now
    Yeah if they hadn't done that their wouldve probely have been a remake of gold/silver :(

Back