• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen No SS. Anne!!!!!!!!!!!

PenguinPowuh

is looking for deoxys
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2004
    what's wit that truck?! i find that odd.

and can sum1 check out my thread no one's posted except me... if feel unloved.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I heard there is a new version coming out( sorry to nget off the subject) I heard for www.serebii.net that there will be a diamond and pearl version other than the emerald version coming out. That is the generation with Gonbe. I also believe that I heard that the truck has a pokeball with celebi in it.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    The truck has nothing to do with any legendary Pokemon, contrary to popular belief. Sorry to disappoint you.

The Archaic Adept

Master of Ages Past
    Years
    It's true, the truck doesn't contain anything at all.

It's pretty funny though, years ago someone crazy told me that if you go to the truck and use Strength on it, your game will be erased.

Also, there was once a rumor that if you got a "Mega Wallet" that increases the amount of money you can hold by another digit, you would be able to ride the space shuttle in the Pewter City museum to the moon, and if you got hit by an asteroid, all your pokemon would faint and you would get sent to a Pokemon center. Pretty insane stuff.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    demonchaos916 said:
    Yes, and if you have the Itemfinder on you, follow the road where the truck is. Head to the end of the road and sue the Itemfinder to find a Lava Cookie. XD
    Yeah, sue it. There was no disclaimer on it. ;)

Back