• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Noirbat Trade Cavern~ [Legends/Shinies/Freebies/Giveaways/7Gen]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hi dopamine

I'm just wondering if I could get a freebie timid infiltrator noibat and an adamant no guard honedge freebie please. Also do I need to trade you over a link trade or via GTS?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    You can give me anything for the freebies :)

wow thanks.. what time do you usually go online? already added your FC..
    is it okay to request not to have nicknames? do you have a male froakie and mawile available?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    If you're good with this time we could trade at 12PM PST tomorrow.

Hey can i also get the Honedge?
    So it will be froakie, mawile, honedge ( no nicks and male if available )
    Will be doing some experiment with those 3
    Will be trading the baby pokemons that I have which I know you already have but still I hope you'll like them :)

Will be online later at 12pm PST

Thanks a lot

Years
    Hey can i also get the Honedge?
    So it will be froakie, mawile, honedge ( no nicks and male if available )
    Will be doing some experiment with those 3
    Will be trading the baby pokemons that I have which I know you already have but still I hope you'll like them :)

Will be online later at 12pm PST

Thanks a lot

I'll be online in a minute or two to trade. I still cant find your charmander so I'll give you the vulpix now too.
    Also, the 5IV Mawile is female, but if you really want a male I have a 4IV one I can give you instead.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    hmm.. i wonder why its not showing.. dont know how to attach a file here but I took a screenshot of my GTS to show that the charmander is still there as proof.. the female mawile is okay.. ill be using it for experiment.. thanks

Years
    hmm.. i wonder why its not showing.. dont know how to attach a file here but I took a screenshot of my GTS to show that the charmander is still there as proof.. the female mawile is okay.. ill be using it for experiment.. thanks

Ok. I'm online now :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    Thanks a lot! Those pokemon will help in what im going to do.. hope i can return the favor someday :)

Years
    Hey would you be interested in a shiny Deoxys and an Eevee with wish for your shiny yveltal and Rayquaza(shiny)

As far as I know there is only one legitimate way to obtain shiny Deoxys and that was back in 3rd gen through an in-game event. As people can now easily hack shiny Deoxys I'm a bit skeptical if what you have is legitimate. I'm going to have to pass this time, sorry :(

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
    As far as I know there is only one legitimate way to obtain shiny Deoxys and that was back in 3rd gen through an in-game event. As people can now easily hack shiny Deoxys I'm a bit skeptical if what you have is legitimate. I'm going to have to pass this time, sorry :(

~RNC~ gave it to me and she confirmed the legitimacy.I can show you the message in which I ask her whether it is legit or not.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
    I'm not looking for any egg move pokemon at the moment. I've already got plenty of Eevees and Charmanders as well :(
    But if you've got other HA pokemon I'd be interested in knowing what they are.

I have a few:All the starters,aron,solosis,dragonair,druddigon,natu,noibat,smeargle,gothorita,pinsir,mincinoemolga,zebstrika,magmar.
    These are the ones that are on top of my mind.Any other more specific pokemon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back