• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Noirbat Trade Cavern~ [Legends/Shinies/Freebies/Giveaways/7Gen]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Curious:Do you trade a few HA mons(without the shiny deoxys) for the shiny yveltal?

It would depend which ones they are, but yes I am more likely to trade wifi event pokemon for HA pokemon than I am my bred pokemon for HA pokemon. I'm more overprotective of those.

Can I ask what PokeBall your shiny Lugia is in? And is it from ORAS? :)

Unfortunately it had started to struggle in battle so I had to catch it in an ugly Master ball. I was going for a regular pokeball and had tested it out successfully a few times before the shiny but I ran out of luck for the real thing. I'm still really salty about that. Yes it is from ORAS. I caught it a few weeks ago. At least the nature I wanted was synchronized properly.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    It would depend which ones they are, but yes I am more likely to trade wifi event pokemon for HA pokemon than I am my bred pokemon for HA pokemon. I'm more overprotective of those.

Unfortunately it had started to struggle in battle so I had to catch it in an ugly Master ball. I was going for a regular pokeball and had tested it out successfully a few times before the shiny but I ran out of luck for the real thing. I'm still really salty about that. Yes it is from ORAS. I caught it a few weeks ago. At least the nature I wanted was synchronized properly.

Ahh thats a shame... I'll have to have a think about it, but like you say Master Balls are pretty ugly, haha.

Prab_876

Pokemon & Anime Enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2016
    @Dopamine

Hello there! You have a very lovely shop. I'm pretty new to this forum, but I'm looking to expand my shiny collection.

I'm interested in these bred shinies from you!
    Spoiler:

I have a bunch of lvl 1 competitive shinies, and legendaries listed here -
    https://bit.ly/27pLrs4

Thank you!

Years
    @Dopamine

Hello there! You have a very lovely shop. I'm pretty new to this forum, but I'm looking to expand my shiny collection.

I'm interested in these bred shinies from you!
    Spoiler:

I have a bunch of lvl 1 competitive shinies, and legendaries listed here -
    https://bit.ly/27pLrs4

Thank you!

Thank you for the compliment~
    I couldn't help notice your extensive trade list and I'm not sure how many of the mons are yours personally, but for that reason I must clarify that all the pokemon you see in my shop are my own. As per the rules of the site and my shop I reserve distribution rights to any and all of my personally bred or hatched pokemon. Meaning that upon trading you agree to not clone and redistribute anything in your own shop (should you make one) or for giveaway purposes. Similarly, I would appreciate it if you didn't clone these for trade fodder within the pokecommunity forum. Breeding and catching shinys is extremely time consuming and it would not benefit me at all to have my pokemon traded around in droves without my participation. The more my mons are passed around the less likely people will be to understand their origins and my request to keep their distribution limited.

Sorry for the lengthy prelude but if you agree to these terms and would like to proceed to a trade, these are the pokemon I was interested in:

6IV Burmy lv. 1 Male
    Espurr lv. 1 Female
    5IV Frillish lv. 1 Male
    5IV Lapras lv. 1 Female
    6IV Petilil lv. 1 Female

:)

Prab_876

Pokemon & Anime Enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2016
    Ah I see. Then for that reason I have to back out.
    I was planning on trading them to help further expand, so nevermind then!
    Good luck with your shop!

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2016
    hello i need a low level preferably male Goomy and Deino i have a tyrunt and fletchinder to trade for them i need this asap please

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2018
    Can I have one of those shiny Vulpix you are giving away with no nickname?

Deposited: Lotad
    IGN: Ashley

Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2016
    hello all i am looking for a low level male gible please i have a tyrunt and a nidran that i can trade fr it please

Pkmntrainerniek

OSH (Official Shiny Hunter)
    Years
    Hi!

I really like your bred shiny duskull.
    I'm willing to offer my shiny shaymin for it, but im not entirely sure if that one is catched in a legitimate way...

But I can also offer a shiny corphish/seadra which i caught myself.
    my FC: 3067-8023-1261

I'm hoping to hear from you soon.

(Oh and btw, this is the first time i'm doing something like this, so is it neccessary that i deposit my shiny pokemon in gts, because that's too risky imo)

Years
    Hi!

I really like your bred shiny duskull.
    I'm willing to offer my shiny shaymin for it, but im not entirely sure if that one is catched in a legitimate way...

But I can also offer a shiny corphish/seadra which i caught myself.
    my FC: 3067-8023-1261

I'm hoping to hear from you soon.

(Oh and btw, this is the first time i'm doing something like this, so is it neccessary that i deposit my shiny pokemon in gts, because that's too risky imo)

I think I'm gonna have to pass on the shiny Shaymin then.
    I've already got a shiny Corphish and Horsea as well. Do you have anything else?
    Thanks for the offer btw.

Pkmntrainerniek

OSH (Official Shiny Hunter)
    Years
    Well, I do also have a normal shaymin, a shiny Lopunny , a shiny milotic and a shiny sylveon. But I won't trade the sylveon because I caught that one myself and it took me a lot of time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back