• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Noirbat Trade Cavern~ [Legends/Shinies/Freebies/Giveaways/7Gen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
  • No don't worry about it. I need to make space in Pokebank so it's no bother. But how funny that I didn't know which genders you wanted so I withdrew both for each anyway haha.
    Ah okay, if yer really sure! Hahah how lucky! Yes those four will be lovely! I'm around at my usual 6-10 PM time all week, bar now where I am on a little earlier. I'll try to catch you whenever! c:

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2016
    Hey,
    I'm interested in your shiny Vulpix and Sableye.

Would you be interested in a F moonball Sableye or Duskull?

Years
  • both of them are level 1. i can provide their infos if you want.

I'm sorry for replying almost a month later. I've been really busy with school.
    If you're still up for the trade, I don't need any more info :)
    I'd be good to go.

Hey,
    I'm interested in your shiny Vulpix and Sableye.

Would you be interested in a F moonball Sableye or Duskull?

No thank you, I've already got them both :)

Years
  • I'm sorry for replying almost a month later. I've been really busy with school.
    If you're still up for the trade, I don't need any more info :)
    I'd be good to go.
    of course i still up for the trade. sorry for late replying. i'll be available for trade at night. my timezone is GMT+7.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    I'm sorry for replying almost a month later.

Hey! Me and JOBO are interested in three of your competitively bred shinies:

Amaura lvl. 1 ♂ Modest, Refrigerate
    Nickname: N/A (renameable)
    OT: Isabel ID:22358
    Iv's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Growl, Powder Snow

Dedenne lvl. 1 ♂ Timid, Cheek Pouch
    Iv's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Eerie Impulse, Natural Gift, Covet, Helping Hand

Seel lvl. 1 ♀ Calm, Thick Fat
    OT: Sunny ID:63172
    Perish Song, Horn Drill, Encore, Water Pulse

We have 100's of competitively bred shinies ourselves, plenty of pokemon in special balls, you name it.
    Here is the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...uz5RQaDRVkqfhk5Hv7uN3iFMs/edit#gid=1562599940

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2017
    Im pretty interested in shiny noibat been wanting one for awhile now Is there and possibility that you would trade for a shiny Bagon,Wynaut,Ghastly, or Dratini?

Years
  • Hey! Me and JOBO are interested in three of your competitively bred shinies:

Amaura lvl. 1 ♂ Modest, Refrigerate
    Growl, Powder Snow

Dedenne lvl. 1 ♂ Timid, Cheek Pouch
    Iv's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Eerie Impulse, Natural Gift, Covet, Helping Hand

Seel lvl. 1 ♀ Calm, Thick Fat
    OT: Sunny ID:63172
    Perish Song, Horn Drill, Encore, Water Pulse

We have 100's of competitively bred shinies ourselves, plenty of pokemon in special balls, you name it.
    Here is the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...uz5RQaDRVkqfhk5Hv7uN3iFMs/edit#gid=1562599940

Can I ask what level the competitive shiny Staryu is?
    Just a reminder that my personally bred and caught shinys are not redistributable.

Im pretty interested in shiny noibat been wanting one for awhile now Is there and possibility that you would trade for a shiny Bagon,Wynaut,Ghastly, or Dratini?

Could you tell me what level the shiny Bagon is? :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Can I ask what level the competitive shiny Staryu is?
    Just a reminder that my personally bred and caught shinys are not redistributable.

That is completely fine :). We don't have to redistribute.

The Staryu is level 1. :>

Years
  • It might be LvL 5 or 10 im not to sure

It seems it was bred then. I'm interested, but one last thing. Could you tell me its nature? Thanks.

That is completely fine :). We don't have to redistribute.

The Staryu is level 1. :>

Well I'm definitely interested in the Staryu. Let me know which of the three pokemon you want is your priority and we can trade :)

i was a little bit busy yesterday, but i'll be able to trade tonight if you are able to do it. no rush,

I checked back earlier during a maintenance and couldn't reply. It seems you're not on now, but we can try again tomorrow :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    It seems it was bred then. I'm interested, but one last thing. Could you tell me its nature? Thanks.

Well I'm definitely interested in the Staryu. Let me know which of the three pokemon you want is your priority and we can trade :)

I checked back earlier during a maintenance and couldn't reply. It seems you're not on now, but we can try again tomorrow :)

Why do this to me haha :D Its so hard. Dedenne and Amaura are so cute. But lets go with alphabetical order then, so Amaura it is :)

Years
  • It seems it was bred then. I'm interested, but one last thing. Could you tell me its nature? Thanks.

sorry for that. i'll be able tomorrow. i'll try to be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back