• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Non-conformists

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, you may think that, but that's just how I am.

See, the thing is, I can't be friends with Gothic people, all of them hate me automatically since I am a prep, and I guess I'm ok with that.Besides, they creep me out...

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • I'm with Zento on that one (see a couple posts back). Just because somebody doesn't belive the same thing as you doesn't mean that you should dislike them... Me, personally, I don't follow religion. Its not because I don't belive in God or anything like that, I'm just too darn lazy, lol ^_^ I don't go out of my way to break the chains of conformity or anything. I just keep to myself, and I only have a few friends. There is nobody on this planet that knows everything about my personality, even my own family. My best friend that I have doesn't even know everything about me (but he knows far more than most... He's also the only friend IRL that knows even a little of just how much I like Pok?mon, lol... After all, he's the reason that I started gaining a snowballing interest in it... long story ;) )... If I had black clothing, yeah, chances are I would wear it, but really I don't care what I wear. If I find something uncomfortable, etc., I won't wear it. And I don't care about wearing the same thing over and over again. If I like it, I'll wear it, else I won't.
    meh.
    Also, I don't care the slightest bit about anybody else's belifs, looks, or whatever. I like or dislike somebody only if they give me a reason to, not because of thier social status, religion, looks, whatever.

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    What is a non-conformist? O_o;;

Y en ingles porfavor! Translation: In english words please @@;;

*dies of AIDS*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Ok since I'm a prep, I guess I will answer it:

A prep is a person who is like, someone who is a high-achiever.They dress nicely, and don't do crazy things.We are firm believers in God, and we actually care about stuff.There's lots more to say too.

Lol, someone should make a prep thread

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Tan House : Second Most Popular Group is Gothic People, But we dont call them Goths, We call them The Hardcores because theyve evolved from Alternatives or Punks into Goths or as we call them the Hardcores... There Cool we hve a couple of them in our big Group.. There free to express themselves as they wish and they make the best students.. So Dont put anyone "Gothic" down because they might be looking like trouble but there not. They are really COol.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Uh, I think that was a wrong place for the post DM12

Dizzy, no one was putting them down, we're just saying how we feel about them

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • That was a post from like five year's ago, thanks for the answer but I never wanted it. Just because I think that Expensive clothes are what most preps wear at my school, doesn't mean everyone has to look at me in a different way. If people think of me as a snob, then let them. It's there decision, not mines, and it's not like I really care anything. :-\ I can already see that this year is going to be bad aside from all the bad things that happened to me already on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. I'm not trying to start a flame-war or anything, Just telling it how it is.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Uh, sorry for bothering you

Dizzy, I completely understand how you feel, I'm also a prep, and lots of people see me as a snob and such

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • People just like to stereotype people and It's really stupid. They don't want to get the know the person so they characterize them as snobs or something else.

Sorry for going so offtopic, we can continue with the regular discussion.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    On the stereotyping thing, I completely agree

Almost all the people that aren't preps at my school hate me jiust because I'm a prep.They don't even know me, they just stereotype.Lol, this should go in the Preps thread

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Lol, I have an Idea for a Thread... Yes It'll be about your feelings on the "status groups".

^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
    I think a prep is someone who is like, into school spirit, and achieves a lot in school.

Au Contrar?, a Prep in my school is someone who dresses up in the preps clothes (See American Eagle, Aeropostle, Hollister, etc.), Who is somewhat in the popular field, and who can keep up with their friends. In the Preps Rules it says nothing about being into school spirit or achieves alot in school lol. LOL

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Nick, I may be mistaken, but judging from your post,you were inderectly insulting someone.Forgive me if I am mistaken though

Back