• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Non-evolving Challenge!

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    Sorry for the lack of updates, i went over to my grandparents house and i don't have internet connection there so.., i must inform that i have beaten the E4, that means that the challenge is over. i must say that it was a lot of fun and that the only thing that was annoying was having to press b every time they leveled up XD

i will upload the images to a hosting site and the post the link, so you can watch if you want.

Update:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    I finally have a good update to post.

The gist of it is:

- I caught a Poliwag that I taught Surf, I taught Spearow Fly, and I taught Mankey Strength.
    - I beat Koga with level 35 pokemon thanks to the Venonat I caught on the way to Fuschia and my Geodude.
    - I spent some time looking around Celadon because this is the first time I'm playing through FireRed, and fresh water no longer works on the guards.
    - Finally I found the tea and made my way to Saffron.
    - I easily defeated the dojo and took Hitmonchan as my prize.

I got about halfway through Silph Co. and got tired. I'll update more tomorrow.

Brockoli

The Trainer of 1,000 Truths
    Years
    I accept your challenge. I will begin immediatly. I choose fire red. I doesn't say you HAVE to use your starter. Can I just choose bulbasaur and then ditch it when its no longer needed?

Last edited:
    Back