• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

nOOb here. HEY!

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2008
    Just joined today and I'm pumped! I'm a member of Harry Potter forums, tennis, everything I'm interested in then i thought...WAIT! Pokemon now too! :lol:

But anyways, my name is Ernie everyone! ^_^

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Hey Ernie welcome to PC. My name's Aiden but everyone calls me Pokefan ;P. I hope you enjoy your stay here

Oh almost forgot, PM me if you need help with anything.

Anty

Just thought of going French..
    Years
  • Welcome Hat Trick or Ernie to PC! Have a great time. And remember to read and follow the rules, be active, and post alot.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Just joined today and I'm pumped! I'm a member of Harry Potter forums, tennis, everything I'm interested in then i thought...WAIT! Pokemon now too! :lol:

But anyways, my name is Ernie everyone! ^_^

I'd leave before you find out what PC is really like.

Just kidding... or am I?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Heya Ernie! Welcome.........

Riku, that '.........' is character bypass. Also, you must have four words. Remember, you can always say more in a post. :D

Welcome to PC, Hat Trick. Tennis player I suppose? I love playing tennis, great sport. Have a great time. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2008
    thanks for all of the warm welcomes guys! :)

and BeachBoy, yeah i do play tennis! ^_^ I play competitive actually, been playing since i was like 10, never got tired of it. I'm also a HUUUUGGGEEE follower of soccer, don't play anymore but I am in love with the sport. :P

Back