• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Noob needing Help (Primal Dialga)

Years
    I've tried over 20 times, how do you beat him?

I'm not even getting close at the moment, I do about 150-200 damage to him before being killed.

Any help?

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
    Do you have a Pokemon with Dig? And what level are you. I beat him in 1 time at lv.44 or 45 with Charmander using Dig amd make sure you have Reviver Seeds.

Years
    I had dig before I taught over it because it was doing awful.

So I have to go all the way back to treasure town and go through two dungeons just to have another go?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Can you be a bit more brief? Who are you and who is your partner? I would recommend using Reviver Seeds and Stun Seeds/Sleep Seeds/X Eye Seeds/Totter Seeds and you know all those kinds of seeds.

Pokekid1995

The beatles
    Years
    i hated him get about 10 reviver seed 1 or 2 sleep seeds and then try use the sleep seed after half the reviver seeds are gone

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I got trouble with Primal dialga too, but seriously, like any pokemon game, It's all about the strategy.

Reviver Seeds are useful, because of Roar of Time, it would be helpful if you have 3 or more, I only had 2 and yet I still beat him, so basically, as long as you didn't faint in Roar of Time, you'll safe (Just make sure you have a LOT of oran berries.)

Actually, this is what I did. I throwed vile seed on Primal Dialga. Used Gravelerock, and when he comes near, use a sleep seed (optional) then use a move. Normal can inflict high-damage, but not so much. (Tackle is the only thing my partner used) anyways, use Water, Fire, Grass, whatever. Keep repeting it, Oh and make sure your partner won't use moves like growl and tail whip. Your Vile seed has taken care of your defensive needs, Also, eat oran berries if Dialga used Roar of Time, even when you think you don't need it.

Offence is the best defense, If you can give him a status, do it. (My ember inflicted burn on him.)

But, I'm still just a n00b, so.... I don't think I can be reliable at times like this, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

PS. I used time, it says in the manual, you can only get Vile Seed in time, so I don't know about Darkness.

Back