• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Noob to this forum, but been (here) since Red

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2019
    Hi!!!

My name is Queentiger1989 (or Ashley), your preference. I have been a avid fan of pokemon since pokemon red/blue/yellow. I can still remember stealing my brothers gameboy and erasing his file to make my own (Ooops, we don't talk about that)

I have always tried to keep up with every game, but just got a 2DS so it has been a long while since I have played the 3DS games. But now that I'm "complete" I can play all again, even on the 2DS :D. The only downside is the g/s/c gens, but maybe they might release those on the 2DS also, we can hope, RIGHT??

Looking for a ORAS pokedex guide, physical copy, (posted in the forums about this)

I'm ready to check out the Kalos region and back to Hoenn region again, but with improved graphics!! :D Glad to be back!! Going to head back to Kanto for a while, send me some mail if interested in meeting up :D

-Queentiger1989

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi Queentiger! Don't forget you can always play the gen 2 remakes, HeartGold and SoulSilver, on the 2DS since they are DS games.

If you need help with your gen 6 pokedex I can probably tell you how to obtain anything you're missing, or even trade you some of them (mine is ALMOST complete in Omega Ruby). Just let me know!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi!!!

My name is Queentiger1989 (or Ashley), your preference. I have been a avid fan of pokemon since pokemon red/blue/yellow. I can still remember stealing my brothers gameboy and erasing his file to make my own (Ooops, we don't talk about that)

I have always tried to keep up with every game, but just got a 2DS so it has been a long while since I have played the 3DS games. But now that I'm "complete" I can play all again, even on the 2DS :D. The only downside is the g/s/c gens, but maybe they might release those on the 2DS also, we can hope, RIGHT??

Looking for a ORAS pokedex guide, physical copy, (posted in the forums about this)

I'm ready to check out the Kalos region and back to Hoenn region again, but with improved graphics!! :D Glad to be back!! Going to head back to Kanto for a while, send me some mail if interested in meeting up :D

-Queentiger1989
    Hi Ashley! Nice to meet another long term fan (: my first games were Yellow and Ruby, but I borrowed my friend's Gold version <3 johto's the best!

I hope you will find your pokedex guide and also have fun in Hoenn and Kalos!

Back