• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nope, sorry. Not new, but.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Hello, everyone. Remember me? I figured Id make my presence known, and I wasn't sure where else to do it. @.@ Ehh... If this is a no-no, feel free to close it.

Anyway, Iv been gone for about three months. Sorry to run off like that, but you know how things go, right?

Years
    Oh welcome back, Orange*Berry! I remember your art! They're so cute! ... I do hope that you remember me... ._.;; Maybe not...

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Phoenix Boy said:
    Hey Orange berry you have gotm to remmber me!

You should Pm tatts she is worried about you

Oh my god! You're kidding! Is Tat still active here, or should I send it one another forum? @.@ (PMC was shut down no thanks to Shinji)

Years
    Hey, welcome back, Orange*Berry! I was wondering where you was... when I started really posting you were gone.

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    Hey! Nice err 3 months? Relaxing? Well welcome back!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Hey! WB, I missed you here XD. Well I sure hope you havent forgetten me we talked last night XP. Hope your back for good. If not I'll have to do something mean...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hi!
    Ya dont know meh but i've heard about ya ^_^
    (good sayings... dont worry ^_-')

Back