• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Normal Pokemon drawings & Pokemon Crossbreedings

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Wheee ~ I love these so freakin' much. =)

Your Eevee was absolutely adorable. I almost squeed out loud. Your Charizard x Typhlosion was made of win, as well. The Meganium x Venasaur and Megnaium x Sceptile are also winsome.
    I prefer the second version of Shinx x Electrike and Luxray x Manetric much more, and the first versions were already awesome.

Since I'm not typically a harsh person unless I'm in a bad mood, I can't think of anything too life-threatening to the quality of your drawings. Keep at it, you got a good thing going.
    (And, maybe, some crossbreeds of the Eeveelutions? *bats eyes*)

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    Thanks to everybody who left comments here!
    I'm excited to see more art from you. I think a Houndoom/Luxray cross (Dark/Elecric with Dark/Fire should make a straight up Dark type, capable of learning Electric/Fire moves?) would look really, really cool - but that might be because they're two of my favorite Pokemon.
    Thanks! : D I'm glad you like them. Luxray isn't actually Dark/Electric, it's just plain electric. :P But the crossbreed could be Dark/Electric then. I can try to do it~

I like the newer electric crossbreeds just a little better ;) The black on Luxtric/Manecray looks good and makes it resemble Luxray more, no?
    Thank you. ^^ Yes, it does make it resemble Luxray a bit more. But that's just the matter of colouring, since it would look too much like Luxray if I had colored it entirely black.

Wheee ~ I love these so freakin' much. =)

Since I'm not typically a harsh person unless I'm in a bad mood, I can't think of anything too life-threatening to the quality of your drawings. Keep at it, you got a good thing going.
    (And, maybe, some crossbreeds of the Eeveelutions? *bats eyes*)
    Thanks~ I can try to make some Eevee crossbreedings, if I just can think how to do it well. I've already tried to sketch Eevee x Spinda, since I thought that would produce a normal-type pokemon like Eevee that could evolve into multiple others. You can see the sketch here, but it's really not that amazing. ^^"
    https://tyltalis.deviantart.com/art/The-Sketchbook-of-Doom-part-2-103010223

I was in a creative mood last Sunday, so I ended up drawing as much as four pictures during the weekend! Unfortunately, you'll have to wait for the crossbreedings until next week, but at least I drew couple of baby pokemon as well. ^^

Well, yes. It's a Flygon~ I really like Flygon. ^^ I learned only couple months ago that its eyes have that 'cool' look: I had thought they look the same as with Vibrava. The colors may be a little off in this, since I didn't have the right shades of green in my colored pencils and I had to mix two or three shades together. I used as much as 8 different color pencils when coloring this. (5 green and 3 red)

When I was small, Umbreon was my favourite eeveelution. Now I like them all. ^^ I had sketched a pose almost like this a long time ago, and now I finally improved and colored it~

Well... it's the pre-evo of Sneasel. I just wanted to make one. :3 (sorry that the lineart is so crappy)

The pre-evolution of Misdreavus. That's about it. ^^

I promise to make some crossbreedings for the next upload~

Years
    You have a very cute style!
    I especially like the Quagsire, Furret, and Quilava pictures.
    Nice crossbreeds, by the way.
    If you had a SheezyArt account, I'd watch you. :3 I don't use DA.

Back