• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Normal Pokemon drawings & Pokemon Crossbreedings

Chelzbell

magical girl undercover
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    These are really cool. I like the cross bread drawing, particularly the Cyndaquil x Torchic one. The eevee drawing is adorable~ ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2008
    Those drawings re really really good. If you want, I think it would be cool to see either an Ekans/Seviper crossbreed or an Arbok/Seviper crossbreed. Or both!

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    Again, thank you for your comments, everybody! I've sketched a few crossbreeding since last time, but they're not coloured yet and I propably still need to improve some of them, so I propably don't have anything new coming next week. Plus I have four exams next week, two of them being national final exams, so I'm pretty buzy studying.

I wish Id be as good as you are at drawing Pokémon. Do you use a particular technique to draw them?

A technique? Hmm... Well, I usually can't draw a good picture unless I like the pokemon I'm drawing and see the posture in my mind before I start drawing. And I don't begin with some little details, I sketch the whole position first. But I don't know if it works for other people... It's just important that you are inspired to draw that pokemon. ^^

If you want, I think it would be cool to see either an Ekans/Seviper crossbreed or an Arbok/Seviper crossbreed. Or both!

I'm not sure about it, but if I get some good idea of what it would look like, I'll draw it! :)

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    Time for some new crossbreedings! I still haven't finished all of the starters, so I'm saving them for later. Two of these I've drawn recently, one couple months ago.

I really wanted to breed some small and weak pokemon with each other and give the crossbreed a new evolution, so here's the result! I'm actually pretty proud of this one. ^^ (Even though it really isn't possible to breed Luvdisc with Corsola)

I have no idea why ZigSentret looks the way it looks, like it's related to Spinda or something. It just came out like that. :P I kinda like the evolved form though.

Okay, I admit it, I just wanted to do a pokemon that looks like this, so I just took whatever bird and lizard-looking pokemon I found. :P But you actually CAN breed Farfetch'd and Kecleon with each other!

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I like the Fire type starter crossbreedings best, They rock!, Great job.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2008
    Wow, these are great!
    A really good concept. I like the starters cross breed. Squirtle x mudkip look great, he would have a nasty headbutt attack!
    It would be nice to see them drawn with cleaner lines, but toher than that, great work.

The lucario/riolu cross breeds look great too.

Z.,

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    Thank you for your comments, everyone!
    I love your Larvitar ^_^ It's extra cute. Do you have to look at pictures of the pokemon to draw them or do you just do it by memory??
    Mostly, I do have to look at the pictures of the pokemon I draw. Othervise I wouldn't remember most of their details. I think out of all these pictures here only Chikorita is drawn mostly based on my memory. But once I've drawn the pokemon, it gets a lot easier to draw it again by memory. So pokemon I've drawn a lot when I was younger, like Pikachu, Meowth and Charmander, are easy to draw for me without looking at their pictures.

In this picture (which I drew last week with an obsession to cuteness) I did draw Meowth only by memory:

Having those things aside, I have good news! I finally managed to finish more starter crossbreed evolutions! Right now, I only have the first evolutions to the grass and water-type starters, but I'll try to finish the fire-type last evolutions this week! I'll edit the starters to the first post, but I'll also paste them here for a little while.

Making the WartortlexMarstomp was a pain, and this is the best I could do. Sorry. ^^ I like the CroconawxMarshtomp and the grass evolutions the best.

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    Aionpa tehdä jotain erityisen kummallista ja kirjoittaa vastauksen suomeksi! Tai oikeestaan, se on ehkä sääntöjenvastaista, joten antaa olla...

Ahem.
    I'll do this in English anyway. It's much more fair for the other people reading this.
    You colour exceptionally well, I have to admit. It's a shame that colour pencils just can't make completely even colour, it'll always have those stripes to it. Your shadings are also awesome, but that's pretty much the same as colouring, isn't it?

But! I'm going to give you some constructive criticism, because I would like people to do so for me. I noticed you get a bit sloppy when it comes to your crossbreeds' paws. I'm sloppy and lazy all the time, so I know what it is, but you really shouldn't do so. If you pay a bit more attention, you'll have a better overall look to your drawings. I learned this the hard way and I hope you don't have to do so too. (Who am I kidding? I still do it, and it annoys the heck out of me. Why can't I learn?) As you can see, the Skitty-Meowth-picture looks overall much better than any of your crossbreeds - I'm not saying they don't look good, though - and that's because you've paid a lot more attention and effort to it, even their paws (skitty has easy ones, though). Just a tiny bit more, yet the effect is visible...

Other than that, I have nothing to note about. Oh, I do! I just want to tell you that you make eyes and leaves expecially well.

Oh, and I loved the Corsola-Luvdisc one and its evolution and the Torchic-Cyndaquil. Great job!

Now I have nothing more to note about. Keep them comin'!

Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Could you do drawings of Sunkarill
    (Sunkern/Marill) and Sunflorazumarill
    (Sunflora/Azumarill) when you have time? (Sunkarill has tiny arms just so you know)

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    i loved the torchic and cyndaquil combination! is there a way u can send me a copy? if there is please pm me if theres a way to - thanks :)

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    croconaw/marshtomp and wartortle/marshtomp are straight-out G

i really like all of your drawings, how about a raichu/azumarill combination?

Aipomfan13

Aipom Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2008
    Wow all the ones that are cross breed drawings those are really cute I really like the Skitty and Meowth combined they are very cute.

and all the other drawings are very cute, wonderful job!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey Suzume! I didn't realize you were this great an artist :O it's wonderful! Your drawings are simply superb :)

I especially like Quilava/Combusken and Grovyle/Bayleef.

Du är asabajsaduktig! Det betyder alltså mycket duktig :) Tror du att du kan rita en Flying-type evolution av Eevee? I'd love to see one! (jag måste ju se till att du inte glömmer svenskan också ;)

Back