• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Normal Trainers with Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire_Floatzel

What's 3000 X 3 + 1?
    Years
    Have any of you seen a regular normal trainer on a route, in a gym, or in the battle frontier with a shiny pokemon without hacking? I remember I saw a veteran in the battle arcade with a shiny kabutops.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    There are two that I know of in FR/LG's Trainer Tower that will always have a shiny: One with a shiny Meowth and the other with a shiny Espeon, IIRC.

I also fought someone with a shiny Seviper in the Battle Arcade in Platinum.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    The only trainers I've seen with shinies are the ones that are in FRLG's Battle Tower. I might've seen someone with one in the Battle Frontier, but I don't remember where it was or what the Pokemon might've been.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I've only seen the espeon one, as that isn't randomly generated.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    I did see a shiny Horsea once in the Emerald battle Frontier a few years ago if my memory serves me correctly and I know that the ones in the FR/LG Trainer Tower are all automatically set. I have also never seen a regular NPC trainer outside the frontier use a shiny in any game, so I'm not really sure about them.

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    From what I've heard, there are trainers with shiny pokemon.
    But I have never noticed one myself.
    I've probably battled a trainer with one and just KO'd it with no thought. :P

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I remember seeing a shiny Seaking in FR/LG's Trainer Tower. I also remember seeing a shiny Shuckle in the Emerald Battle Factory.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    There are two that I know of in FR/LG's Trainer Tower that will always have a shiny: One with a shiny Meowth and the other with a shiny Espeon, IIRC.

I also fought someone with a shiny Seviper in the Battle Arcade in Platinum.
    ^ Thats the only one I can remember~ Well im not sure about meowth but I do remember the Espeon :3

thefacelessone64

PokeBaller
    Years
    Hey guys, was just playing pokemon silver and ran into an npc with a shiny bellossom! Threw a great ball to prove it wasn't wild. Never before in my whole life have I ever seen such a thing. Sorry for sideways pic, my iphone doesn't like this site haha

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hi there! I'm sorry to say this, but unfortunately, reviving dead threads (ones that are more than thirty-days old) here is against our forum rules. Due to that, I would have to lock this.

If we wish, however, we're always free to restart the topic in a newer thread. For more info on our community rules and whatnot, I'd recommend ourselves to check this out.

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back