• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Nostalgia lane

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Those of you who have HG/SS, have you discovered the GB Player yet? Instead of the remake music, it will play the background music from the original games. What areas take you down memory lane most often?

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I haven't been to the towers... I should go there. I'm addicted to the GB player. I haven't been listening to the remake music since I got it, save for the few second when I have to turn it on.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    There's nothing wrong with them. I like them. I just love the memories the old music brings back a little more. :)

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Yeah. When my team is level enough I am so going to go through the PL with the GB player on. Even the battle music reverts, which is awesome.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    I can't remember what town it was that had my fave music, I think it was Mahogany Town or the town with the PokeMall in it. It was something like dodododooo dododododododoooo, forget it.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I think that one was goldenrod.... THINK being the massively stressed keyword.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    I can't remember what town it was that had my fave music, I think it was Mahogany Town or the town with the PokeMall in it. It was something like dodododooo dododododododoooo, forget it.
    In the original game that was Goldenrod City's music.

Hovo

We gotta stay together.
    Years
    Oh, yeah. The GB Player is on all the time when I'm playing the Jap. version of HG. It makes me so nostalgic and I LOVE it.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Same with my Jap version of SS. If someone isn't taken back when they hear it, they didn't play the originals or didn't play them right.

Back