• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not a bad place to land on a Monday

Tonko

Curious Wanderer
Years
  • ...well it's almost Tuesday for me now, but nonetheless!

Found this site, and what trove of boards to explore! I do believe I spy some RP stuff, as well... I'm looking forward to exploring!

For myself, I'm someone who's been playing this game since the days of Red and Blue, and have had almost every game the franchise has produced for handhelds (couldn't get into Ranger, but did play the old TCG gameboy game, haha!)--playing in front of the TV is pretty much my favourite way to do it, though I get some minutes in on public transit on the way to work, as well.

I have the most fun in the games by attempting playthroughs with more or less gimmicky teams, like single-type teams, or ones patterned after a theme. :3

I am EXTREMELY eager for Black and White's arrival in North America.

Er, so yeah. Hello!

Tonko

Curious Wanderer
    Years
  • I think the idea of challenges may be the best thing EVER. ::counts currently available cartridges::

Thanks for the welcomes, guys (sorry for the slow reply--work = tired me).

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Haha, hey. Yeah, this is a better place to land than school! lol. ((That's NOT hard to beat.))

I'm Eivana, nice to meet you. If you want to be friends, I'll be more than happy!

Ayesha

惚け
    Years
  • Hey Tonko! Welcome to PokeCommunity/PC. ^^ It's a great place to be, especially if you love Pokemon. XD I have been knowing of the franchise for quite a while now, since I was exposed to it when I was younger thanks to my older brother. I hope you enjoy it here. :]

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I think you'll have a good time here, judging by your first post. Make lots of friends and be happy :3

Back