• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not a 'newbie' newbie

Assassin9399

No humor => No Title
Years
  • In one of the threads I subscribed to in Serebii forums there was a guy talking about Fire Red Omega, so I searched for it in Google and I found this place. So I decided to join up since I like to have a change of pace.

I've got some competitive experience, especially with Challenge Cup, but that's nothing to brag about and I like to RP. I don't know what else to say though.

Safety and Peace.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hello there, Assassin, welcome to PokeCommunity~

Well, well! Its nice to see another competitive battler~ <3 Well, while I'm one myself, I need to try other cups other than OU and RBY...haha. The challenge Cup is pretty cool; I've won a tournament on that cup...once. I guess it all boiled down to luck.

Well, if you're looking for a game hack, you can mostly likely ind it under the Emulation and Rom Hacks boards...where they showcase each game they create. I love to RP too! There's even an RP board here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Well, glad you took the time to be with us today~ I hope you'll have fun, and I hope to see you again. ^__^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh, feel free to brag, but not too much like myself. I'm a PokeManiac and I loooove to brag about mah pokeymanz. Though I am not a battler myself lol.

I like your avatar btw, it describes the frustration to me lmao.

Welcome to the PokeCommunity, by the way! If you're interested in our competitive battling, you might be interested in our very own Competitive Battling Center. :D You can battle with our own members, whether by wifi or by our very own Pokemon Online Server. :3 It's fun to battle with other members here. :D You'll make awesome friends. :3

Doronjo linked you to our active RP corner, where you can roleplay in RPs that have been created already, or create your own!

But anyways, you'll have so much fun here, and I hope you have a great time here! You are more than welcome to send me a message if you have any questions. ~

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi there and welcome to the forums, Assassin! Your name certainly reminds me of a class job in a game that I used to play, it was my favorite amongst all. :3

I'm not a competitive battler as well, but I hang out in PO sometimes because I enjoy battling, I don't take it really seriously though as much as others do. I just pick out random Pokemon and random skills! I've tried Challenge Cup before and it was really fun! I love the whole system. PC actually has it's own PO server as you can see, so it'll be much easier especially for new members like you to get to know more about your fellow PC members here as well as for an easier match/battle! Megan already linked you to the board, so I guess it wouldn't be much of a problem, eh? :D

So you play hacks? Well then, you absolutely joined the right place. As you can see, PC have the most English ROM-hacks and is basically one of the largest ROM-hacking board in the web! Some of PC's most-known ROM-hacks are Shiny Gold, rijonAdventures, Liquid Crystal and a lot more! Miss Doronjo already linked you the URL to go to the Emulation section, you could find a thread there containing list of completed hacks, so take your time to explore the whole board!

RP seems lots of fun, I've tried it before, although stopped because I don't have much time anymore. But yes, PC has a huge and active RP corner, so just check it out! You can also meet lots of awesome people there and possibly make a whole bunch of friends! :]

I know that you'll have lots of fun here, but before anything else. Keep in mind the rules as always, since that will keep you immune from the troubles that you don't want to get yourself into! Feel free to drop by and leave a message on my profile if you'd like to talk by the way. And so, enjoy your stay and see you around! ^__^

Back