• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not new, just returning with a new name.

Wyaxx

Holy poffins!
Years
  • I still thought I'd make my first post here. I'm returning after taking a long break from Pokémon and I chose to re-register.

I'm Wyaxx. My pen name is Wyann【ワイアン】when I use female characters and Wyatt【ワイアット】when I use male characters.

My favourite colour is red and I train mostly fire type Pokémon with some dark mixed in.

I most eagerly want a Ruby(/Sapphire/Emerald) remake for the 3DS.

I am a first generationer. ♥

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey there Wyaxx! I love the story behind your username, that's a pretty inventive idea haha. Though I must admit I've never actually heard the name "Wyann" before, on any girl :P

Fellow first generationer! -brofist-

Anyway, welcome aboard! I hope to see you around!

Wyaxx

Holy poffins!
    Years
  • Hey there Wyaxx! I love the story behind your username, that's a pretty inventive idea haha. Though I must admit I've never actually heard the name "Wyann" before, on any girl :P

Fellow first generationer! -brofist-

Anyway, welcome aboard! I hope to see you around!

Thanks!
    —Brofist.

I don't think Wyann's really a name, but I like it.

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hey there and welcome aboard, Wyaxx! Is that you in your avatar? I actually don't like making my photos as my avatar, but it seems yours kind of works, looks really cool and absolutely suites your name! I'm also a huge fan of the first generation games, if you are by the way, you might want to go to Pokemon Groups and join the Original Fan Club wherein you could only discuss about the things that are related to the first generation only! :D

Red is also one of my favorite colors, alongside pink & green! And I basically love all elemental types! Who is your favorite Pokemon though? Mine's kind of obvious, but if you still haven't guessed who, then feel free to! XD

I'm glad that you chose PC as the place wherein you could revive all the memories you made during the times you played Pokemon, and also the place in which you could discuss Pokemon once again! I'm pretty sure that the Pokemon gaming boards will interest you the most, each of the games has their own board though, it's easy to locate the generation that you want to discuss about since their board name tells it all, like for example - B/W, obviously for Black & White discussions! Now that asks me, have you tried B/W yet? :o

PC isn't just about Pokemon literally, you can also discuss other things here as to which each of them has their own specific boards such as other video games which goes under the Video Games board, off-topic & chat discussions goes under Other Chat and etc. Take your time to explore around and I'm sure you will get used into this place eventually.

In case you have any questions about the board, feel free to approach me, Megan or any of the staff members around, and make sure to follow the rules as always, too if you don't want to get into any troubles! You can leave a message on my profile if you want to talk btw! :3

Enjoy and see you around! ♥

Wyaxx

Holy poffins!
    Years
  • Is it me in my avatar? Secret! :D

My favourite colour is red, but my second favourite is green! I broke away from traditionally having a fire type-oriented team on my English version of HeartGold and trained plant Pokémon, but I can't even get past the second gym. It's much more difficult even though I love plant Pokémon, but I've had fire Pokémon so much—it's awkward to break the pattern.

I have the White version—I bought it on the release date. I think it's a lot better than the fourth generation, but my favourites are the second and third generations. I was just a wee lad when the first generation came out, and in fact, I didn't technically own a version. My brother had both versions and I played the red one (go figure, it's always been my colour).

Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I still thought I'd make my first post here. I'm returning after taking a long break from Pokémon and I chose to re-register.

I'm Wyaxx. My pen name is Wyann【ワイアン】when I use female characters and Wyatt【ワイアット】when I use male characters.

My favourite colour is red and I train mostly fire type Pokémon with some dark mixed in.

I most eagerly want a Ruby(/Sapphire/Emerald) remake for the 3DS.

I am a first generationer. ♥

Welcome to the forums, Wyaxx ^.^ Hmm... Reregistering, huh? Sometimes you will want to do so after a long time, huh? I have never did that, though. At least for forums, huh?

Well, I think I would like to see that, too - one of my favourites!

I hope to see you again, huh?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I think Wyann is a beautiful name. ^_^

Imma welcome you in red text, if it's alright with ya? :) It's nice that you're starting fresh, and returning after a long absence. In terms of Pokemon, what got you to come back? The games maybe? Sometimes with the games, you just can't put them down. xD I'm going on a trip this weekend and I'll be sure to bring my Soulsilver and White with me. ^_^

Aside from that, I'm also a Generation 1 fan as well. :D My favorite Pokemon from that generation would be Dragonair, Dewgong, Ninetales, Jolteon, and Articuno.

Well, it's nice to meet ya, Wyaxx, and I hope you're having a great time here at PC. ^_^ Stick with the rules, and you can PM myself or Snivy if you need any help. :)

Back