• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not particularly sure how to go about this...

Years
    Hello there! I...have no idea what to write here, honestly. I'm shy, even online. Lol.

I'm 19, a New Yorker. I don't really frequent many forums. I joined to get assistance with ROM Hacking because there seem to be a ton of experts here and I know I'm going to need a lot of help.

It probably wouldn't hurt to sharpen up my battling skills here, either...

The community here seems extremely intelligent and friendly, so I look forward to further exchanges. Hopefully I can find my place here.

Feel free to PM me! I find it to be easier when approached than approaching people.
    --Silver

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    Hey there Renegade Silver, welcome to PokeCommunity. Don't worry too much about being shy, everyone can go at their own pace.

Sounds like you already know about the Emulation forums here, and you're right, there are a ton of experts here that can help you out, just make sure you ask politely and follow the rules there.

Also, the Battle Center is here to help you with sharpening your skills with tips, battles, and etc. If you need help in breeding Pokemon for battling or just want to trade, just mosey on down to where I usually am, the Trade Corner. Here you can find a guide on how to get perfect Pokemon if you wish to find out and people to bother trade with and to give you advice.

In any case, I hope you enjoy your time here :D

Last edited:
    Back