• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

nothing

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2012

Welcome!
    We all are brothers and sisters... lol

If you want to trade go to Quick Trade thread
    If you have a problem go PokéCommunity Questions & Feedback
    Want to talk about Pokémon B/W? enter Black and White Forums..

Again, Welcome :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Welcome to PC! Hope you have fun and enjoy the plentiful chats we have here, Sato! :D

Years
    Hi Sato. I'm Hikari.

Even though you joined 3 years ago, you are still considered new due to your low postcount.

A lot has changed in 3 years, so you should look around.

Are there any sections you are interested in? You should check out the Adoption Center where our NU/W mods (Megan and Snivy) will assign you a partner based on your interests.

Don't forget to contact any staff members if you have concerns.

- Hikari10

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Hi there sato! Seems like three years is a really long way. I think you're qualified for an emblem, anyway.

So, I guess this is your first welcome, as your post count says it is your first time to post? So welcome to PC, I guess! What are your interests regarding pokemon? Why'd you like Pokemon in the first place? If you find yourself liking spin-offs better, or you write Pokemon fanfics, or you roleplay a lot, or are you here just to meet some new friends? Whatever the reason is, I am sure you'll find something. Explore! and of course, enjoy! Welcome to PC!

Back