• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Noticed Something?

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
  • Ash is taller than May!!! From carefull research and anime spying I found this out.
    It is interesting because May is *possibly* the only girl who is shorter than Ash and is at least 10 years old!

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • Well, they do often make Ash out to be a short guy, although he is 3 or 4 years older than when he started at age 10... so its makes no sense now..

But yeah, May's shorter cuz she's younger. Though uhh I'm taller than alot of people older than me in r/l so ehhh..

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Even though this is kinda known allready you dont have to post that.

And it is kinda strange that may is shorter then ash...but then again Max is only 2 years younger then may....

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Yes it does matter, it's interesting =/

I think they really need to tall them all up. It's getting pretty annoying that Ash is like 14 but he doesn't even come up halfway on some of the adults he talks to...same with Misty and Brock, they're all so small even they're virtually adults. As other people said, May is shorter because she's younger...she must be like three feet tall or something because if she's shorter than Ash and Ash is really short she's got to be miniscule o_O;;

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
  • I still just can't see Haruka as being 10. I still wonder if it's just bad dubbing, since she looks and acts way too old to be only 10. Anyway, they always looked about the same height to me. I need to see a picture of them standing next to each other.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • blue said:
    Even though this is kinda known allready you dont have to post that.

And it is kinda strange that may is shorter then ash...but then again Max is only 2 years younger then may....
    Yeah thats weird. Max is 8, yet he's half the size of Ash. So he's going to have to double his own size in 2 years to be the size that Ash and May were when they began their journey..

And how old is Misty now? 16? 17? She hasnt grown an inch!

If the "Caffeine Makes You Short" theory is true, and the Pokemon characters drink a lot of pop, something is terribly wrong with the creators.

Back