• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Novelty Pokemon Mafia

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
  • The worst looking part for Abby is the random vote on Superjolt AFTER the mafia knew their votes were affected. Same goes for Nightkrow.

1. Vote randomly like Abby and Nightkrow did or

See that's the thing about my vote - IT WASN'T RANDOM FFS! I gave a clear reason for voting HyperMorian and after Fletch iso'd Desi's posts I believed my reason for voting HyperMorian applied even more strongly to Desi, so why would I not switch my vote? I wouldn't want the less scummy person to die. Yes it was late, and if I stayed on the HyperMorian wagon Gunner would not have died, but Gunner's death was not on me, but rather the people who voted for her in the first place.

It's like you're intentionally ignoring my reasons for voting to get me killed or something...

So these are NKs posts -.- 1st post Woo!....2nd post...so if I give good reasoning that why I'm lynching a person then that's good play, right?
    3rd post....1st part answering to superjolt, 2nd mehh 3rd "like fletch idea"....

1: There's more to that post than you realise.
    2: well duh
    3: What I said there is not the same as saying "yeah what he said." I saw what Fletch said and then came to my own conclusion about it.

anyway I think it's pretty obvious to [Lynch] Abby
    ok bye now, got work to do

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Ooooh i wonder what you're going to do here! Two whole days!

Lynch me guys, can't wait for us mafia to win with these days!

Last edited:

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I don't think I can compete with Bard's competition entry. Maybe if it wasn't nearly 4am and I didn't also have a lab report to write tomorrow.

I see Gunner's reasoning here, apparently Hyper's reasoning for voting Gunner was because she was the "second suspect" after Bard, but tbh it did just look like he was following Alex on that one. [Lynch] HyperMorian

I agree with him on Bard but not on Gunner. Gunner gave just as much reason for voting Bard as most people who voted Bard, except her vote and her reason were split across two posts. Creating that bandwagon wasn't entirely on her either - even if her vote wasn't first, most, if not all of the votes that followed would probably have still been there.

To me, HyperMorian looks like he's pocketing Alex, not to mention it's kinda hypocritical to vote for someone because they didn't give a reason for their vote (when they gave just as much reason as most other people on the same wagon), and then not give a reason for your vote until asked.

hmm I do like Fletch's ideas about Desi/Uzumaki Naruto as well, looks like he's posting just to look active without actually saying much. In fact, his voting posts look even more "yeah, me too!" than HyperMorian's do.
    You know what, I'm going to [Unvote] HyperMorian and [Lynch] Uzumaki Naruto. Still have fos on HyperMorian tho, and slight fos on Nani as well (although she does seem to be giving the vote a bit more consideration now.)

See that's the thing about my vote - IT WASN'T RANDOM FFS! I gave a clear reason for voting HyperMorian and after Fletch iso'd Desi's posts I believed my reason for voting HyperMorian applied even more strongly to Desi, so why would I not switch my vote? I wouldn't want the less scummy person to die. Yes it was late, and if I stayed on the HyperMorian wagon Gunner would not have died, but Gunner's death was not on me, but rather the people who voted for her in the first place.

It's like you're intentionally ignoring my reasons for voting to get me killed or something...

So, let me get this straight.
    You voted HyperMorian based on your read on him, which was him trying to buddy me by voting Gunner and therefore supporting my case against her.
    After that, you change your vote to Desi out of a sudden, saying that you agree with Fletch and his ideas about Desi. Are we to assume that you're trying to buddy Fletch then? Or do you simply share Fletch's opinion? And if so, why can't HyperMorian share an opinion with me?

Let me remind you what came after you voted HyperMorian and before you voted Desi : Bard's role reveal.

You seemed like you had a solid opinion about HyperMorian but then just switched to Desi when you noticed that HyperMorian was getting more and more votes on him. As I said, I believe you're Squirtle, so I assume you didn't want your double vote to show, panicked and voted for someone totally irrelevant in an attempt to hide your vote, like Abby did, by using Fletch's post as an excuse.
    Solid reads aren't swayed like that. Fake reads are, because they're not actually reads but lies.

Novelty Pokemon Mafia

Uh, is this some kind of softclaim or...
    Yay Naku doing work.

[Vote] Abby

If it weren't for these posts, I wouldn't have noticed jd is a player in this game.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I guess I'll play a game: I'm fool and I guarantee enough of you won't change votes for me to win.

Years
  • [Unlynch]Gimmepie

[Lynch]Abby

You're becoming post hungry, Abby! :p just for heads up!

@Fletch: Indeed :p

@Nightkrow: 3, TOTALLY!!

@Alex:
    Novelty Pokemon Mafia

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • > tfw your softclaims are too subtle :(

So, let me get this straight.
    You voted HyperMorian based on your read on him, which was him trying to buddy me by voting Gunner and therefore supporting my case against her.
    After that, you change your vote to Desi out of a sudden, saying that you agree with Fletch and his ideas about Desi. Are we to assume that you're trying to buddy Fletch then? Or do you simply share Fletch's opinion? And if so, why can't HyperMorian share an opinion with me?

Seems like you can't tell the difference between using information someone else brought to light to form your own opinion and sheeping/parroting someone else's opinion. Gotcha.

Solid reads aren't swayed like that. Fake reads are, because they're not actually reads but lies.

uhh, what?
    Reads are evidence-based, so of course they are swayed in the light of new information. Your read on me, on the other hand, reeks of confirmation bias. Your firm belief that I am Squirtle seems to be making you ignore all evidence opposing that theory. Why can't Fletch, Nero, Radiating or even someone on the Gunner wagon be Squirtle hm?

Unfortunately, it looks like there's not going to be any discussion for the next 2 day phases so I'd better give you all a good, solid reason to not want to kill me. If you guys like guns, vests and evolutionary items, don't kill me ok. If you need any more evidence, then as long as my action wasn't tampered with, Superjolt should have an item of some form.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Yes, and that's exactly what I proposed.

Also, Abby's thought is probably that I'm going to remain as a Lightkeeper. Easy fix: if Nightkrow can give me a vest, both proving their claim and preventing a kill against me, that would be all we need. They can't roleblock everyone, after all. Lmao.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Ooooh i wonder what you're going to do here! Two whole days!

Lynch me guys, can't wait for us mafia to win with these days!
    I plan on doing a little dance and eating some Doritos- oh yeah. I'll be dead. :(

And I'm out of Doritos. What a Greek tragedy!

Also I'm glad to see Abby still isn't being hammy in the slightest. Geez dude. -_-

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • @Naku I can give you an item, but I can't guarantee it's going to be a vest. I don't get to decide which item is given. Fortunately you don't evolve, so it's 50:50 gun:vest I think. idk how it's decided behind the scenes but I'm guessing that's what happens.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • No the 2 days is because I'm charmeleon

Dude. Dude. Where the heck did you learn to be a villain at? Where's the fireworks? Where's the bold font? Where's the evil laughter? It breaks my heart a little bit. You're being all "oh hi I'm mafia, you're gonna die I guess" all milquetoast and boring. You're not owning your role and it's killing me inside just a little bit. ;-;

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Oh also news just in: got a message from the friendly neighbourhood Rotom telling me to give Naku a vest. I think I pretty much addressed the issue with that in my last post :/

Nakuzami

Years
  • It's okay, with info we'll get from nani and what we decide today, vote nullifications from Bard and surprises from Nightkrow

Two days is easily manageable, if you're telling the truth. Quite the overpowered Charmeleon, if you are, but doable.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Remember that time when my team had a flawless mafia victory even though I was all but confirmed as the mafia leader, but everyone seemed to overlook that

Daganronpa. Ah, fun times. I enjoy being a villain.

Anyways, I'm most curious about looking into Superjolt at the moment, now, so

If nothing comes out of him today, perhaps nani can oracle him. I'll look back through and come up with other possibilities, too

Back