• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Novelty Pokemon Mafia

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    I will... maybe naku can go before he gets a vest
    Am I to assume you or one of your friends have either an ability that lets you kill during the daytime or, perhaps, has a gun on them, or am I to assume you're referring to your night kill?

also you're channeling Genesis Rhapsodos and it's killing me even more now

mew_nani

Years
    Naku, you didn't happen to get the "hunter" part of my role, did you?
    Ain't hunter a village role? ~_~

I kinda doubt Cat Dog would give the mafia a village role to a mafia member ON TOP of an already existing mafia role that's difficult to deal with. Heck even if you were a villager hunter you're basically throwing a temper tantrum because you're getting lynched and that's almost as bad as being mafia yourself, and I'm not buying that explanation.

mew_nani

Years
    Lightkeeper's usually inno too

And yet there's a mafia role with a "oh hey something will happen when this dude dies" tag at the first of the page.... Hm... :|

I'm an Eeveelution. I have just the one role. Why would a 2nd stage evolution have more than one role? If you were maybe Charizard or something like that I could see it, cause I would expect those to be underpowered, but a Charmeleon...

Not to mention again, temper tantrum. Why would you throw a temper tantrum towards a villager?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Because i had the lightkeeper role first then the hunter. 2nd day of lightkeeping comes with charizard

mew_nani

Years
    Because i had the lightkeeper role first then the hunter. 2nd day of lightkeeping comes with charizard

I bet that's what you wanted to show us huh? Your new wings and your sharp teeth and your 2-day lightkeeper abilites. "Yes yes keep me alive so I can evolve and cause you even MORE trouble, tee-hee-hee-hee-hee! ^_^"

mew_nani

Years
    Stop stealing my thunder! :P
    Ok, sorry I took the wind out of your sails. I'll stop now.

I STILL REGRET NOTHING (SHOCKING, I KNOW)

ALSO I LIED

So back on topic if Superjolt comes back and refutes himself and we buy it, who should we go after besides him?

mew_nani

Years
    Great, now my mind's too clouded to think of anything other than puns. There's snow way that'll change anytime soon.

I'll hail the more important matter at hand with the suggestion that we bolt after Fletch or NightKrow, who also avoided the bandwagons and I don't have any solid reads on.

Sounds good to me. Sorry I was so cold and put you in a fog there. I just hope our leads don't evaporate.

Years
    If we're revealing Superjolt I'd vote to lynch Gimmepie next phase.

Or we can not waste the vote. If either myself or Superjolt has to be the mafia then it's Superjolt. I'm Kecleon and I'm starting to wonder why you're gunning so hard for me when you've not contributed much either.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I'm Kecleon
    ooh. Any interesting abilities?

At this point, we may as well start asking for some claims.
    Give us something to work with, please.
    And, you've been posting, but I'd like to hear some more to get a read from you, at least.
    Anyway, since you've revealed, my suspicions stand and Nightkrow would be my next target.
    Nightkrow claimed Delibird and at this point remains unCCed, so, for now, we should look elsewhere

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Which is not good.

If you weren't brand new, that would put you at the top of my "to lynch" list, at the moment. You're still rather up there, as it stands. You need to formulate some of your own thoughts and reads and share with the class. Even if they're somewhat shots in the dark. Can't work on them if you don't develop them.

Back