• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(-November DCC-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    Ivan said:
    Same here. Wait...didn't you say that you were from Texas?
    WTF? darnnet, my alarm clock is out of battries, it is really 10:50....it don't matter, school don't start till 9:00 anyway!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Ivan said:
    Jack isn't here...is he?

Nothing is worng with hamsters besides the fact that they're rodents.
    Jack was here when I began to post the previous message. I guess he ran away.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Rodents are a disease, a cancer of this planet. They are a plague, and poison is the cure. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Rodents are a disease, a cancer of this planet. They are a plague, and poison is the cure. XD
    You just hate them 'cause of a bad experience with them involving your anus.

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    I bet none of you ever saw a mexican rat, those things are huge, like cats, and they eat cats too!

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    Ivan said:
    WTF. I've been to Mexico, but never seen a "Mexican rat".
    yeah, the good parts of mexico..the ones were the turists go have animal control, but other areas have huge rats,and I know because I'm mexican.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    You don't really need a topic. Peeps just say whatever's on their mind and other peeps talk about it. Heh. Yay!! I have like 2 days of yr 10 left! >_< omg! I feel special..... lolz

- KearahShadowProdukshunz

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Sir Critias said:
    You don't really need a topic. Peeps just say whatever's on their mind and other peeps talk about it. Heh. Yay!! I have like 2 days of yr 10 left! >_< omg! I feel special..... lolz

- KearahShadowProdukshunz
    Only two days! OMG, you're so lucky! I have like 6 and half months left of school. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back