• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Novus' Pixel Gallery

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    Thanks Ray, it's appreciated.

Ok, update time

UPDATE:

Ok, I started this out as a revamp of the Viridian City house from FR & LG but kinda took it a bit further and just let my mind run and this is what I came up with.
    Novus' Pixel Gallery

I like how this one turned out and it works well in a bright flowery kinda place.

So, let me know what you think and any suggestions for future projects are welcome and we'll see what my mind can come up with lol.

-Novus-
    I really love that one lol XD by any chance could I use that for Malachite. I understand if the answere no my friend. for future projects I'd say keep maybe revamping old tiles and making them look spiffy lol

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Thanks Ray, it's appreciated.

Ok, update time

UPDATE:

Ok, I started this out as a revamp of the Viridian City house from FR & LG but kinda took it a bit further and just let my mind run and this is what I came up with.
    Novus' Pixel Gallery

I like how this one turned out and it works well in a bright flowery kinda place.

So, let me know what you think and any suggestions for future projects are welcome and we'll see what my mind can come up with lol.

-Novus-

Ok that is a very very nice looking house ill deffinatly be using this one my freind good job

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    These tiles are great!!
    If I give credits I can use?
    I wait for updates!

Last edited:

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
    Wow, thanks guys, greatly appreciate the compliments (yay, motivation lol).

PokemonOI:
    Thanks man, and as I said in the pm, feel free to use and I've decided to keep it public due to the amount of interest in it :)

Alucus:
    Thanks man, can't wait to see my tiles used in a game.

Neon:
    Appreciate the comment man, thanks and yeah feel free to use any of my tiles which state that they are public in the first post. And yeah, if you do use any of my tiles, just credit Novus or anyone else if stated in the first post.
    And yeah, I'll keep the updates coming :)

-Novu-

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    Now that I've seen xD
    And these homes? I have not seen anything written...
    Novus' Pixel Gallery

Novus' Pixel Gallery

Novus' Pixel Gallery

Can I use?

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
    Oh yeah, those.
    Ok, the top two were really just placeholders till I got the revamps of them done so I wouldn't reccomend using them but you can if you wish. The one at the bottom is actually the revamp of the second one and is public, so feel free to use it. Also I'll be revamping the first one in the future when I feel like it.

The reason I haven't put the newest (pink house) in the first post yet is cos I'm just gonna put together a tile sheet for all the publics.

-Novus-

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    Ok.
    I really liked the blue house xD
    I wait for improved tiles!

Last edited:
    Years
    Wow! these are really good, im not good with constructive critisism, but i dont really have anything to say, anyways those are awesome!

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
    Thanks for the comments and compliments guys but it's UPDATE TIME! lol

UPDATE:
    Ok, considering the feedback from the last house, I decided to keep with the style and make something that could go easily with it in a map and decided I wanted to BIGGER and better. I wanted to keep to the HGSS style and this is what I came up with:
    Novus' Pixel Gallery

Comments, C&C, future projects or whatever you want are all welcome

-Novus-

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    This house is great!! It was perfect! I really enjoyed.
    Keep doing great tiles!
    Bye!

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024

UPDATE:
    Ok, considering the feedback from the last house, I decided to keep with the style and make something that could go easily with it in a map and decided I wanted to BIGGER and better. I wanted to keep to the HGSS style and this is what I came up with:
    Novus' Pixel Gallery

-Novus-

Novus you really are great id even dare bet that you could rival kyle in buildings ill be using this and the small one in a city right away keep em coming mate

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years

UPDATE:
    Novus' Pixel Gallery

-Novus-

ha, ha, ha this is simply amazing. I really love the colors of this house. I also love the window flowers as well, can't wait for more

:t354:TG

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
    Thanks TG, yeah, I love the colours on that one aswell and if I do say so myself, my window boxes were a great idea as they look very suitable for the house.

Ok, little announcement, due to starting College today, I'll have alot less time to work on my tiles so they'll be fewer updates but I'll do what I can.

Also I've got tiler's block haha, and so have not had any good ideas for tile lately so any suggestions are very welcome. You can request a tile to be created for whatever you want but just note, any tiles I make this way will be public.

So, suggestions please,

-Novus-

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
    ORDER UP! One tree and grass tile.

Ok, this is one I made a few days ago when making the pink houses but forgot to upload it.
    Novus' Pixel Gallery

Just to point out I didn't make the grass tile, it was made by Kyledove but I arranged the tree's colours to go with it so I might as well provide the set for ease of access. So if used, credit Novus and Kyledove, Novus for the tree and Kyledove for the grass.

So, enjoy Codec, and anyone else who wishes to use it.

Keep the suggestions coming, I currently have no homework from College so I have free time but that could all change so get in quick.

-Novus-

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Um... Well It is simply amasing I'll give you that!
    ... but... I wanted to replace the original tree tile of firered, this is too big for that :(

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
    Ah, right, you didn't mention that haha. Well the tree is there for anyone else who wants to use it and I'm currently updating the colour to go more with my tiles colour scheme than Kyledove's new ones, so will upload soon, hopefully along with a single image of all my work for ease and I've decided to make the Glass apartments public so they need to be added to the sheet.

Suggestions please

-Novus-

EDIT: Ok, here's the tree with updated colour scheme and I've provided Kyledove's original HGSS grass which personally I think is much better than the new one and which goes with my colour scheme.
    So, here it is and again, remember to credit Novus for the tree and Kyledove for the grass.
    Novus' Pixel Gallery

-Novus-

Last edited:

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    ORDER UP! One tree and grass tile.

Ok, this is one I made a few days ago when making the pink houses but forgot to upload it.
    Novus' Pixel Gallery

Just to point out I didn't make the grass tile, it was made by Kyledove but I arranged the tree's colours to go with it so I might as well provide the set for ease of access. So if used, credit Novus and Kyledove, Novus for the tree and Kyledove for the grass.

So, enjoy Codec, and anyone else who wishes to use it.

Keep the suggestions coming, I currently have no homework from College so I have free time but that could all change so get in quick.

-Novus-

Very nice design mate, did you base it off anything cus theres something that seems a little bit fermiliar about it.

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
    Haha, keen eyes there Alucus, yeah, it was based off a tree from Platinum which only place I remember it from is Veilstone.

Suggestions if you'd please people :)

-Novus-

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    You should make a mansion. I think that would be cool.

Back