• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now 20% more Wailord [TCTI]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

Aye, hello everyone~ At a friend's house, and maybe about to Brawl. But... I've been playing TWEWY again ._. Due to an RP I joined on here XD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012

That reminds me...I haven't played Brawl online for quite a while. Actually, I haven't even played Brawl in a while. Oh, and hi, Fia!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012

Oh, wow. That really sucks. (How often do you even play it, anyway? XD)

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

Is it plugged in...? XD

I also managed to trade a Lapras from Japanese Plat. to American Plat. I'm trying to trade a Spiritomb (my friend and I actually went through that Underground process, and I managed getting a female Spiritomb and bred it to get another Spiritomb) for a female Feebas so I can breed that and my male Lapras to get a Feebas with the Confuse Ray Egg Move.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012

Wow, you just have no luck with consoles, do you, Limey? XD
    Egg moves...it's an annoying process, but one of the very few that I actually have the patience to do.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

Well... I just want a Feebas with Confuse Ray. It'd be epic, you know? XD

I'm usually not patient w/ Egg Moves, though. Too annoying, sometimes...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012

You always seem to have someone to blame. XD
    Oh, and I just noticed your edit. I always forget about Smeargle, even though I really liked it in G/S/C.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012

The blame game again, I see. XD
    Ruby and Sapphire annoyed the heck out of me, since there was a lot that we couldn't get.

Years

There's another Mystery Dungeon game coming out too. I kinda understand why they'd want to forget about Dash, but come on Nintendo/Genius Sonority, WHERE TEH F'S MAH TROZEI FOLLOW UP!!!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012

I like the Mystery Dungeon games. (Never played Dash, but from what I've heard, it's a good thing I haven't.)
    I haven't played Trozei any, though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    HA. THAT IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THREADS. XDDDD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012

There goes Nica talking about a thread without cluing us into what she's talking about again. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back