• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now accepting challengers . . . if you dare

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas123

Trainer
    Years
    Master Beaver I'll take you on today if you want. Good for you for winning the tournament. Have you already made a gym badge? But either way I'll take you on.

*~Redemption~*

The Avatar of Pokémon
    Years
    ill battle u beaver, just give me 5 minutes to prepare my team and I'll be on wifi! Oh and by the way, I'm using a team of shinies, they are legit don't worry. So you won't see a Blaziken pull a Surf out his hat or something. Took me like 2 months to get them though.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    hey master i got a new thread and i really like if someone could help me i need a cloner and breeder i have my shinies up and legd

roxas123

Trainer
    Years
    Umm how far in the game are you if you don't have your Pal Pad.

Go to the Wi-fi room the down stairs of a PC. Then talk to the lady on the right to get your Pal pad. Read the tutorial she'll give you then post again.

P.S. Don't double post.

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    I will be on at 9:45 PM eastern accepting challenges . . . please PM me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back