• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now he's old enough to use a razor (leaf)!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    Happy birthday you <3

Best wishes- and hope you enjoy the opening ceremony, sounds like a nice present!

I'll catch you properly next week ;D

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I already sent you a PM so I'm not going to give a long, deep, sappy reply here, but happy birthday! Just because you're legal now, don't use it as an excuse to go get wasted...oh wait, you do that anyway. >:(

Happy birthday buddy. You're one of my closest friends and you know how much our friendship means to me, and I'm so happy we've gotten so close over the past year. Hope you have a great time at the Olympics and an amazing 18th year. Love you, man.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Dammit why do I feel sad now :c

Well anyways working above that depression I've managed to write you this short letter.

Dear Razor,

The first time I met you, it was during April Fool's. Oh god I was such a noob lol. Anyways, working through that, I got to know you a bit better, and you are the reason I've racked up 1,600 posts in such a short time. Without you, I'd still be stuck in the Emulation section. It wasn't official, but you were my mentor.

Anyways, I don't think we're on such a good note anymore, but I still want to thank you for introducing me to PokéCommunity.

Love,
    Shane

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Holy wow asdf. Ok I realllllly don't have time right now since I'm leaving soon but when I get back I am going to reply to every one of these individually. But a collective THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the ones so far! <3

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR LEAF! I know Im late, Im such a bad person and I apologise! But I really do hope you had a fantastic day and night and enjoyed finally being able to legally drink and such, Woooo!

Again sorry for being late >.<

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Happy birthday Razor Leaf! Hope you had a great one. :3 You're such an awesome person and I thoroughly miss our MSN chats (damn you MSN side by side configurations!) Enjoy being an adult now! :'D

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • SPOILERING GIANT POSTS also sorry for being late lol

Spoiler:

Ok wow. I expected something impressive but this is… WOW. That was probably one of the craziest, most ridiculous, and yet most Jon-ish posts I think I've ever read, so thank you for that! Much more than I expected from a birthday thread. I'd go into a huge OMG TY <3 reply here but I already did that on Msn! But thank you ily2!

Happy Birthday RazorLeaf!

May I have some cake? I'll exchange them for party bags.

OR ALCOHOL NOW YOU'RE LEGAL ;D

Edit:// Should definitely sort out my forum stalking issues - 1 minute after postage...

Definitely the alcohol, please! And lol don't worry about the stalking thing - I tend to be quick with threads too and it worries me sometimes.

Are you sure it's lactose free? Because I'd be more than happy to secretly add some lactose products...

Anyway yeah! Happy birthday Leafu bb!! Have a lovely day etc blah blah blah, I've already said all this in text and i will again over the phone later
    Have a great day, don't get too drunk etc.

OH YES AND HAVE FUN ACTUALLY BEING ABLE TO LEGALLY BUY ALCOHOL NOW :D <3

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME ):

But thank you very much for contacting me like… literally everywhere, lol. And oh I've already had much fun with that tehehe!

RAZOR LEAF
    You are amazing.

That is all. n___n

I just wanted to let you know that.

Just because we rarely ever talk, doesn't mean I won't swing by here and wish you a happy b-day. ;D SO YEAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND STUFF.

Yeah we should talk more probably. But thank you very much regardless!

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY. <33
    Now you can buy booze. You drunkard. D<
    Have fun and everything. Don't get too cray-cray though! D:
    AND DON'T DRINK ANY MILK WITH YOUR CAKE OMG.

Have a great birthday, ily. <3

Yes. I'm a drunkard. And yes. I'm proud of it. AND YES I GOT CRAY-CRAY TEHEHE.

Don't worry lol I know not to drink any milk though! Thank you! ily2 etc <3

Spoiler:

OMG THAT YOHSI I LOVE IT SO MUCH I WANT IT CAN I HAVE IT

Thank you mummy ilu2!! Please don't kick me out tho I PROMISE I'LL BE GOOD ):

Happy Birthday, bby. You're like, radical and stuff, and also 18 now! Enjoy it and stuff. :D

Thanks man!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. HAPPY GODDAMN BIRTHDAY I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ARE 18! You were a little 16 year old when I met you, and now you're 18! It just... it blows my mind! You're an adult! You can't go murdering people and get off easy anymore!

I don't even know what to say! I love you thiiiiiis much! *holds arms out as wide as they will go* and have an amazing day!

(prob still can't use a razor though 8D)

Man it's so weird to think that. So I'm gonna pretend I'm just still 17, lol. And stfu I can use a razor, I just, uh… don't? B]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT ;-; BUT YAY 18!!! ENJOY BEING ABLE TO DRINK ALCOHOL LEGALLY. Although age has never stopped you before lbr!! GO GET ABSOLUTELY OFF YOUR FACE ETC. n___n

Yeah it literally never has lol. DON'T WORRY THOUGH I DEFINITELY GOT OFF MY FACE EVEN MORE THAN USUAL.

I had no idea you were 18! Happy birthday and have so much fun celebrating! :'D And since you're 18, you are that much more AWESOME so...

love for that gif omg. Thanks!

Happy 18th Birthday Razor Leaf!

I can't believe you're only 18. That's two years younger than me!

Have a fun birthday and don't drink too much alcohol (well, you are legal now but whatever). Hope you get good gifts!

- Hikari10

Oops drank too much anyway. But thank you very much!

My main man! YOU ARE A MAN NOW!

Happy Birthday buddy!
    Hope you have a lovely day and get everything that you want.

You are a good friend and I hope it says like that!
    I will buy you a beer next time I see you!​

I hope so, too! I got everything I wanted and much more by the way tehehe. Hope to see you soon!

Happy birthday Razor Lazor! Have a good one and ideally we'll cross paths in the near distant future.

Oh and remember +C :p :p :p

Oh my god +C. I know I've dropped marks in exams for that thing lol. Never again. But thank you very much, hope to meet you soon and all!

jon oh my GOD

Even though we've talked, like, twice, I have to say that I respect you as a member. You seem really cool?????????????? But yeah, after our most recent little chat, I think I can see us becoming friends in the future. You're very intelligent and reasonable, plus you don't seem to take yourself too seriously. Again, I respect that. Happy 18th!

Peace out.

Ahaha, thanks a lot man. I'd argue about the whole intelligent thing but meh for now I'll just take the complement. I'm glad that I've been talking to you more recently and all and yeah hope we get to be friends or something.

Jon you're weird.

Anyway, not gonna give you one of these typical long winded, heart felt replies. You're my bro, I sent you a text already but I'm gonna reply here too, that's how much of a bro you are. I'm glad things have been looking for you recently too, it's about time life was going smooth for a while! I really hope you enjoy today and tomorrow, and that you have a celebration for a couple days. You really deserve to have a nice few days man. Good luck buddy!

Edit: Oh happy birthday lmfao

That picture. Is so beautiful. Omg. Thanks a lot bro, as I think I've told you my birthday weekend was awesome!

Happy Birthday Razor Leaf! it's been way too long since we talked (that's my fault mostly lmfao) but still have an excellent day and make sure you don't drink too much! :D

Heh yeah it's been a while. I'll catch you on Msn or something? Regardless, thank you!

Lol I'm a day late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thanks!

LEAFY LEAFY LEAFY LEAFYYYYYY <3333

Happy birthday, my buddy-o pal! You are just simply the most amazing grass-type move guy ever. :D I'm also trying to get used to the fact that you're 18. omg you're older now! xD *sniff sniff* brb crying!

But anyways, hope your 18th is fabulous, man. :3

MEGANIII….???? Idk. But lol I can't get used to being 18 either, tbh! It'll just take some time I guess. Regardless THANK YOU!

Happy freaking birthday Razor Leaf! <333
    I hope you've had an awesome day so far since I'm posting this in the afternoon because I woke up late and then forgot this section existed again...
    Anyway I was hoping to get you something but then I remembered I'm broke as **** so I drew something instead :D
    Enjoy!
    Spoiler:

OMG I LOVE THE PICTURE SO MUCH THANK YOU BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER TBH. It totally compensates for how you forgot about this wonderful forum!

<3 RAZOOORRLEEAAFFFF <333

Happy birthday <3 I can't believe you are 18 <3 You are one of the sweetest guys I've ever met and I hope that this year brings you a lot of fun, happiness, and good health :3

Aww thank you so much! That's really sweet of you.

But I'm 16 and I use a razor...

Happy birthday Razor Leaf! Damn, 18 years old? I'm jelly. Haha, enjoy the day, man. And evolve into a Frenzy Plant!

-Dipu

18 indeed. It's weird but good, I guess! Thanks!

I should get off my lazy ass and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm bad with birthday posts so that's all you're getting. :3

Hey, you're legal to drink now in the UK, y/n? If so, ALL THE BARS. ALL OF THEM. weren't you already going to them anyway

Have a great rest of the day and stay safe. <3

yyyyyyy. I've probably been to one too many already AND I AIN'T STOPPING ANY TIME SOON. Thank you!

Happy birthday you <3

Best wishes- and hope you enjoy the opening ceremony, sounds like a nice present!

I'll catch you properly next week ;D

Tehehe it was amazing!

I already sent you a PM so I'm not going to give a long, deep, sappy reply here, but happy birthday! Just because you're legal now, don't use it as an excuse to go get wasted...oh wait, you do that anyway. >:(

Happy birthday buddy. You're one of my closest friends and you know how much our friendship means to me, and I'm so happy we've gotten so close over the past year. Hope you have a great time at the Olympics and an amazing 18th year. Love you, man.

I WILL REPLY TO YOUR PM IN A MINUTE xoxox

Dammit why do I feel sad now :c

Well anyways working above that depression I've managed to write you this short letter.

Dear Razor,

The first time I met you, it was during April Fool's. Oh god I was such a noob lol. Anyways, working through that, I got to know you a bit better, and you are the reason I've racked up 1,600 posts in such a short time. Without you, I'd still be stuck in the Emulation section. It wasn't official, but you were my mentor.

Anyways, I don't think we're on such a good note anymore, but I still want to thank you for introducing me to PokéCommunity.

Love,
    Shane

aaaaand you're about to get a PM in a minute! But for the purposes of this thread, thank you very much!

Happy birthday, now you can vote, buy lottery tickets, and get the death penalty in some states =D

I'll skip on the last part thanks.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR LEAF! I know Im late, Im such a bad person and I apologise! But I really do hope you had a fantastic day and night and enjoyed finally being able to legally drink and such, Woooo!

Again sorry for being late >.<

Lol don't worry about it. Thanks man.

Happy birthday Razor Leaf! Hope you had a great one. :3 You're such an awesome person and I thoroughly miss our MSN chats (damn you MSN side by side configurations!) Enjoy being an adult now! :'D

Yeah get online or something idk I miss you too. xoxox

Back