• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now it is out anyway

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2009
    I did get on a few days ago, but I am still getting used to this community, also I do thank ya all for finding me a more complete version of the Pokemon Adventures Manga.

I got Pokemon Pearl/Platinum and a broken version of Pokemon Silver sadly, I loved the game, can hardly wait for the new one for the DS to come out.

Anyway that is it, I hope that I will enjoy it here :D

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I thought I saw your name in another intro earlier...hm. Yeah, sure I did...alrighty then, welcome to PC! I'm tk, your tour guide for this forum only, so listen up. The Trivia forums are rad, the trade forum's been had, and the Emulation section's just bad. I must really suck at rhyming...uh, VM me for more rhymes :/.

Years
    Welcome Hivarius, my name is David1228 and I want to say that I'm sorry for your broken Pokemon Silver version, I'm happy for Soul Silver and Heart Gold to come out to see the differences on the before and after of Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Silver.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2009
    I was just lazy on posting here first and went searching for where I could find battles :P

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi Hivarius and welcome to PC!

I can't wait for the remakes as well ^__^

Have a great time here.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Ah, a broken Pokemon Silver. Same issue as me ;| Well welcome to the site, enjoy those games d:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Hey there welcome!
    Read the rules ok?

EDIT: I forgot to tell you to have fun so...
    HAVE FUN!!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx sorry about your Silver if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2009
    Always good to gain new friends, and eh, rules are there to break right? :P, just jk

Thanks for the great welcome!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Ello,welcome to PC and I hope you enjoy your stay around the forums,if you have not yet make sure to read the rules. And see you around. Feel free to drop a vm or pm if you need any help.

Back