• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[NOW RECRUITING] Pokemon Magma Version

EthanAG

Even if I didnt get accepted in to help out I hope this hack turns out good.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Even if I didnt get accepted in to help out I hope this hack turns out good.

Thanks! :)

Also, another update!

7/2/2014
Some more information regarding the Geno Region!

(NOTE, THESE ARE NOT FINAL, AND MAY BE CHANGED. THESE ARE JUST EARLY PLANS, AND MAY CHANGE)

- The Geno region is DIRECTLY north of Sinnoh, like right on top of it. In fact, Snowpoint City is going to be in this rom hack! It will be the south-most city in the game, technically not part of the Geno region, but part of the Sinnoh region.

- The tower where Regigigas was in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum was destroyed by an avalanche. In that area, they built a tunnel leading from the Sinnoh region to Tranqui Town.

- After you beat the Elite 4, you are able to go to Snowpoint City. The Ice-Type gym has been replaced with a sort of PWC kind of building, named the "Sinnoh Regional Battle Convention" or SRBC for short.

- This game takes place 3 years after the events of Pokemon Black/White 2, and 5 years after the event's of Pokemon Black/White 1.

Also, there are now gym types and locations!

Vulcan Village has a Fire-Type gym.

Nisaford City has a Steel-Type gym

Royalis City has a Dragon-Type gym

These are the types of gyms I will have in the game (in order from 1 to 8)

Electric, Flying, Water, Steel, Dark, Psychic, Fire, Dragon

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 3, 2014
I'm new to the site and I would like to do some extra stuff, I can do dialogue and story writing

Years
This seems good. I wanna try.

Skills: Spriting
Past Experience: I have no real experience, but I have proof.
Proof that you excel at that skill: hi.imgur.com/1UkAP17.gif imgur.com/rxSwf3o imgur.com/Id05jHH imgur.com/dH2CZgc
Skype (Optional, but preferred): Nope.
Time Zone: GMT +8
Additional Information: Nope.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
This seems good. I wanna try.

Skills: Spriting
Past Experience: I have no real experience, but I have proof.
Proof that you excel at that skill: hi.imgur.com/1UkAP17.gif imgur.com/rxSwf3o imgur.com/Id05jHH imgur.com/dH2CZgc
Skype (Optional, but preferred): Nope.
Time Zone: GMT +8
Additional Information: Nope.

I also make fusions as well :p

Are you able to do custom spriting, not just fusions?

I need new gym leader sprites, new trainer class sprites, new male and female player sprites, MANY, MANY things. Are you able to do it?

Years
I also make fusions as well :p

Are you able to do custom spriting, not just fusions?

I need new gym leader sprites, new trainer class sprites, new male and female player sprites, MANY, MANY things. Are you able to do it?

I'm not bad at making custom sprites. You can decide. here is one. i.imgur.com/RuKWspr.png
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
So I haven't heard anything from over half of the team. They haven't PM'd me on their progress, the ones who haven't started yet haven't PM'd me their skype, etc.

This project might be a standstill for a few days.

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2021
So I haven't heard anything from over half of the team. They haven't PM'd me on their progress, the ones who haven't started yet haven't PM'd me their skype, etc.

This project might be a standstill for a few days.

I apologize if I missed anything. I was on a small vacation but I am 100% available now so just let me know what I need to do. I have added you on skype

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Ok, I need someone to make music for this game. I also need someone to create custom scratch sprites for stuff like Gym Leaders, and the Player.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Sorry guys! This project is not dead! I was just away at my dads house for a while.

I still need:

Custom Music

Custom Scratch Sprites

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
7/17/2014

>>HUGE PLOT DEVELOPMENT HERE<<

With the help of a friend on a battle simulator I go on, Pokemon Online (PO), him and I have come up with A LOT of new stuff for this game.

The region of Geno has a royalty kind of setting. There is a huge castle, Jesters, royal parties, a King, a Queen, and a Princess (Future waifu/love interest???????????)Your father is the champion, and everything seems chill until the 2nd gym. After that, you see a news announcment where your father is calling the Elite 4 for assistance. Since you're just a know-it-all 13 year old, you go to help your dad. Team Dust does some VERY bad things (I won't spoil it though).

And now, the final decision for the starters of the game!
Piplup, Chimchar, and Turtwig!

Some official names!

Professor: Professor Willow (Female)

Father: Axel

POKEMON SLATE VERSION IS NOW OFFICIALLY NAMED:

Pokemon Magma Version

Years
Skills: Mapping, OW inserting, Expanding pokedex to include as many pokemon as you want.
Past Experience: I've worked on quite a few hacks some even my own. I have a short alpha in the progressing hacks thread
Proof that you excel at that skill: PM me and I'll send you some maps and a game with OW
Skype (Optional, but preferred): Yes PM me
Time Zone: PST
Additional Information: as said above I can expand the pokedex to have 719+ pokemon with all stats sprites moves etc it would take me a few days however since it is all done by hand :3

Years
hey im new to the poke community and i dont know who originally posted this thread but
id like to help with the rom hack my skills are

minor sprite edits

text edits

title screen pokemon changing

and i can do all the menial tasks such as starter pokemon changing and intro edits

i also can palette edit

lastly i love making little easter eggs

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Skills: Mapping, OW inserting, Expanding pokedex to include as many pokemon as you want.
Past Experience: I've worked on quite a few hacks some even my own. I have a short alpha in the progressing hacks thread
Proof that you excel at that skill: PM me and I'll send you some maps and a game with OW
Skype (Optional, but preferred): Yes PM me
Time Zone: PST
Additional Information: as said above I can expand the pokedex to have 719+ pokemon with all stats sprites moves etc it would take me a few days however since it is all done by hand :3

Accepted! PM me your skype username, please.

Years
Skills: Basic-Intermediate Scripting (I use to love scripting and recently got back into it with a new program so learning new commands etc, but can do all those tedius little scripts which Shubunkus probably cant be bothered doing after writing big scripts with movements and mugshots etc).
Past Experience: Used to have a small team which got abandoned pretty quickly :/
Proof that you excel at that skill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WX62JzDQ1k
Skype (Optional, but preferred): Don't have Skype atm, always hated it, thinking about getting it though to make things easier.
Time Zone: GMT (England)
Additional Information: Call me Jay.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
Skills: Pokemon Battle Sprite Inserting; Pokemon Data Editor; Party Sprites, etc.
Past Experience: I'm on other teams, but they haven't started.
Proof that you excel at that skill: https://www.mediafire.com/?7fxy1gj4nb8ty7q (Used this for other teams.)
Skype (Optional, but preferred): yoyophoenix1963
Time Zone: CST; U.S.
Additional Information: (I'll add some if I think of something.)

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Holy ****, this is getting out of hand. I've been very busy working on a ****LOAD of new stuff on this game (some parts I will keep private) but I will include my skype in the main post now.

Back