• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen N's castle

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Theorise on how it went unoticed for so long after being situated in such an obvious place, as well as who do you think really built it - were the Plasma grunts really that capable? Discuss. :3

Years
  • Maybe Reshiram Created it?
    Would dumb grunts like them be able to create a huge castle?
    It even came from the underground and just rose up. How's that possible?
    Or was it buried? So the rest will discuss this...and make another fandom.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I could have sworn it was buried and you saw the animation of it rising out of the ground. That would be how it went unnoticed, if my memory serves.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • SR - That animation also shows Alder's palace being situated at the top of a rather steep cliff, either making it so that they'd have to construct it underground for a very long time from a long distance far away, or they'd simply actually just put up a screen or something to make it look like there was this steep fall right behind them, so that their building activity would go on unnoticed.

I'm still a fan of the "dig dig dig eventually we'll get there" theory though - or rather, since I doubt that the Plasma grunts are capable of performing such an act it makes it seem likely that someone with the expertice is not a part of Team Plasma. Of course, this person has to be the old man in Vermillion who is "making his Machop stomp the ground flat" as a cover operation while he secretly leads an army in a giant tunnel (we know that this works thanks to digletts cave situated close by as a test run) to the workplace, constructing and stuff.

Makes me sort of wonder if Team Plasma literally went underground at a point before the player started meeting them, heh.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • The Team Plasma grunts didn't create the castle by themselves. They also had Pokemon that were taken away from their trainers do the work.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I like to think there is a bit more back story on Team Plasma, as I don't think they were focused on a lot. I mean seriously, it was more like a Civilisation than just a team. There was so much more of that put into it all, I mean, they have sages, and a King, including goddesses (Anthea and Concordia) I think somehow maybe they managed to teleport it there or something like that, using some Pokémons power. It was probably build 200 years ago for all we know.

Either something along those lines, or those big white planks (or whatever they are) infront of the castle in the opening is what hid them. xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    lol gamefreak took the story of this game a bit too far and made it less pokemon-like. the huge castle did look cool on the ds, but to me, pointless, even the story of b/w, N is like a prince, lolwut. Team Rocket ftw :)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    If I recall. N said the Castle was created by Reshiram wasn't it? Part of his Ideal's finally coming together thanks to the legendary Pokemon. He also intended to use the Pokemon to "brainwash" people into releasing their pokemon thus creating an ideal world through his eyes.

Years
  • Maybe There was a hundreds of Golurks underground then the Golurks made it then rose it up the ground..but wait!

EVIDENCE:
    N had the playroom long time ago, in was in the castle when the shadows told you about the room he can't feel or have any presence of it, so he told you to get it.
    Black/White was younger back then. Like 10 to 12 years old. They did start the journey when they were teen. So it cites then that N's Castle ISN'T N's CASTLE in the past. It was Ghetsis's castle then.

Any objections and boots to the head?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I simply can not believe that a Zekrom or Reshiram were able to build that Castle. It looks to perfect for one of them to make it, had to be a human because their attentions were to make the castle look the way it does now. I can only see Zekrom or Reshiram destroying a castle---never building one

:t354:TG

Back