• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nubers without ubers are just noobs.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
  • I pick my teams based on "three physical-oriented Pokemon, three special." Usually sweepers. :P

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Dude, I'm not saying you're bad, I'm saying Ichida's good. Why do you always have to overreact to everything everyone says?

paratroopa

Flying Koopa
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    The most commonly abused uber I see is Giratina. If you see one, you've instantly won because these people don't know what they're doing to put it simply.

paratroopa

Flying Koopa
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Yeah, too many times have people using Giratinas tried to use Shadow Force on my Tyranitar. Makes me pity these people.

paratroopa

Flying Koopa
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Another good one is Earthquake on Charizard. Come on, aren't the wings a give away?

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Yeah, xD. But it happened to me more with Flygon. Noobs love to use Earthquake on Flygon, and go, "But I thought it wasn't a flying type." xD

paratroopa

Flying Koopa
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    So satisfying imagining people's smug look being wiped off their face when you kill their ubers using skill as apposed to stupidity.

paratroopa

Flying Koopa
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    My team isn't particularly overused, as far as I've seen but its a good team nonetheless.

Ichida

Years
  • The funniest thing of all is when you see said Giratina users try to use Shadow Force, then you switch in something Normal-element and watch them have wasted two turns before you kill the damn dragon. I love to just switch into Porygon-Z and then Ice Beam the Giratina to death.

paratroopa

Flying Koopa
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    And you're the guy that help me mould the majority of my team lol.

Another one that is overused is Mewtwo.

Laa

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    I have no idea if either of my teams is overused...nor do I really care :D

What is so special about giritana?

Ichida

Years
  • Because the idea of a ghostly dragon excites people, and Shadow Force can't be blocked by Protect or Detect. It can however be walled by Normal types, which is bloody hilarious to pull off. :P

But seriously, its stats are pretty defensive for a legendary...

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • I have a good team except against most fire types or mewtwo

I got: weavile, sceptile, lucario, froslass, luxray, typhlosion

focusblast/most fire attacks will take out my team easily =/

so I got weavile surf, sceptile eartquake (takes out its team partner though =/), lucario nothing, froslass water pulse

(anyone know how to get weavile ice punch? it level 100 EV trained I don't wanna train it again =[ )

Back