• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Nugget Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I can imagine how the scenario would play out for me:
    NOTE: I don't remember the exact scene, or even which game this is from. I'm wingin' it.

Mysterious Guy: You're not bad, Dave. How about you join Team Rocket?
    Me: Let me think about it... nah! Terra*, Earthquake! *That's my Tyranitar.
    MG: W-w-whoah!
    Me: No way! You punks are way too weak for me to waste my time with! Ha ha!

And then I'd ride off on a motorcycle or something.

Yeah.

Whoa thats scary alright. But it would be great if they have motorcycles in the game and we are allowed to join team rocket. But then it would probably start an uproar because it'll be Grand Theft Pokemon or something like that. I might hijack the lorry at the S.S. Anne Port hahaha.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Well, if I had the choice to join team rocket I wouldn't steal pokemon. I would just make the whole PokeWorld tremble in fear of my awesome pokemon.

SebastienBlue

Steel type trainer
    Years
  • LOL i would just thrash the Elite Four to be Champion. Then stage a coup within the rocket ranks to become leader. Then instead of using those useless pokemon such as zubat -.-, i'ld have them use better pokemon and led them to challenge the elite four LOL
    if they win, i'll let them challenge steven lol in emerald. LOL
    My idol in-game. But they will lose -.-
    Steven is way too strong

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • It certainly would be an interesting addition to the game. I would definitely be interested in joining Team Rocket, just to see what it's like.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Why would people sell games that gives you a bad character's role, since a lot of little kids play this also. If they make it so you could write your answer, they need a whole new set of scripts for it.

pkmnfreak84

555 Henshin!
    Years
  • it would be fun, even if you just became a "grunt". Just think of the scenes with TR already in them.. instead of you going in and destroying TR at the Celedon Game Corner/Silph Co./Sevii Rocket Base.. you'd be in them and stop your former rival from beating TR..

of course you'd have to add more in between.

Even if they made a game where you could choose which team between Rocket/Magma/Aqua/Galactic (am I forgetting anyone?) and let you play out the "bad" side of their original games instead of being forced to be the hero it'd be awesome.

Plus.. even if the teams are "evil" and "bad".. the worst thing they really do in game is every so often grab someone really weak pokemon (a wingull in R/S/E.. a minun in coluseum.. thats all I can think of off the top of my head) they don't do super evil stuff like.. kill a bunch of ppl/pkmn. It woudln't be any worse influence on a child than normal TV is.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • I wanted to join to see what it would be like with nobody to stop me (if I stop team rocket, if earlier I joined, nobody would stop me). Too bad the storyline keeps you on the goody-two-shoe side...

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    I would join so fast, I would love to steal peoples pokemon, make NPCs cry, and cut Snorlax Tails off and make a million dollars from that :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • All against reviving old threads. This thing's about a year or two old. Let's not do that, mkaysies?

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back