• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Nurse's Joy's Next Pokemon?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    In Kanto, all the way to Sinnoh, most Nurse Joys had Chansey or Blissey. Unova changed this up a bit by introducing Audino, Kalos shook things up a bit by introducing Pokemon centers with Wigglytuff. I know this isn't all that important, but it's always interesting to see what Pokemon may be Nurse Joy's partner.

What Pokemon do you think most Nurse Joy may have in Alola? I'm hoping they do something new with this and introduce a variety of Pokemon that can heal as opposed to just one or two central Pokemon.

I've always wanted to see a Nurse Joy with a Clefable, but I have no idea what Pokemon are "nurse-like", in anime definition.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    There probably won't be Nurse Joys... just Medical Healer Lilo and her Mimikyu named Skrumpf

Back